War Scores

DeletedUser

You are getting upset eh? No worries. Hit the delete key. You can allways repost for another account. You done this quite alot of times - right ?

no i have never once hit the delet key. as ive said before this is my last account i playing. no im not getting mad. i have friends over and im about to go be with my girlfriend so ill catcha later

DeletedUser

Well smurks since you bring up masterquinn then we can now put an approximate date to when you decided to leave that account. Going back thru the stats of it before masterquinn left it shows you gobbling up mostly barbarians and inactive accounts of THE members who no longer played. From either the reg wind account or the smurks account you just never seemed to battle against those who can fight back. Taking barbs and inactive players villages prove nothing about any players skills. My dogs could step on the keyboard and launch on those. Now that you stepped into the hulk account you seem to claim that you can whip everyone anytime. Why do you think we target you on the PnP?? Maybe you should just tone down a bit instead of making yourself look so bad. Tribal Wars stats do not lie and puts your skills in a bad light. Remember it shows all villages taken and lost during the course of the game even when an account deletes, it is there for confirmation. So you keep spinning it how you want but hard facts show how wrong you have it.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well smurks since you bring up masterquinn then we can now put an approximate date to when you decided to leave that account. Going back thru the stats of it before masterquinn left it shows you gobbling up mostly barbarians and inactive accounts of THE members who no longer played. From either the reg wind account or the smurks account you just never seemed to battle against those who can fight back. Taking barbs and inactive players villages prove nothing about any players skills. My dogs could step on the keyboard and launch on those. Now that you stepped into the hulk account you seem to claim that you can whip everyone anytime. Why do you think we target you on the PnP?? Maybe you should just tone down a bit instead of making yourself look so bad. Tribal Wars stats do not lie and puts your skills in a bad light. Remember it shows all villages taken and lost during the course of the game even when an account deletes, it is there for confirmation. So you keep spinning it how you want but hard facts show how wrong you have it.:icon_cool:

haha you make me laugh. i said 1v1 i can beat most people " moooooooossssstttt people" i was told to eat barbs by masterquinn so i did just that. on smurks i wanted to attack half that tribe and have the tribe be just the big guys and cabster didnt listen he said that he didnt run a tribe that was so i told him to shove it and he lost his baron. i was ordered to eat inactives as it was an objective. i wanted to attack real players but cabster said w had to eat these before we go to war and i like and wanted war. on Hulk, im thickening my thin clusters and moving north sadly i have to hide my nukes that are being attacked. so thats hindering moving north ATM. ill continue to move north when 1 cluster gets free of attacks; ill show my skill then.

varden7676

so me and karma where talking via skype about a new account because he was well aware of my situation in the north. he offered me a co-play for mavfan, and i took it. mav kicked me out(changed his pass after i payed for his pp and started changeing his account around so it could expand) and said he was quitting. after that i took hulk. i left each account due to the situation at hand.

LIES! Mav did not kick you out, I speak with him regulary that is a fact. Another fact, I paid for all the PP on that account, there was probably 1400 left. He was quiting for a long time, you just could not cope with the pressure that I did for months. Yes, you did leave each account because of a situation, to many incomming attacks and a lack of character.

DeletedUser

Smurks seems to be targetted alot on the PnP, It's fun stuff to read, keep it up

DeletedUser

LIES! Mav did not kick you out, I speak with him regulary that is a fact. Another fact, I paid for all the PP on that account, there was probably 1400 left. He was quiting for a long time, you just could not cope with the pressure that I did for months. Yes, you did leave each account because of a situation, to many incomming attacks and a lack of character.
i transfered what i had left on smurks and it was around 1500 pp points. yes he did kick me out by changing his pass while i was his co-player. mav had no incomings when i got into a car accident and went inactive for two weeks. when i come back the pass is changed and im left accountless. so varden screw off

DeletedUser

i transfered what i had left on smurks and it was around 1500 pp points. yes he did kick me out by changing his pass while i was his co-player. mav had no incomings when i got into a car accident and went inactive for two weeks. when i come back the pass is changed and im left accountless. so varden screw off

Seems every time some one gets on here to refute your story you come up with something new to add to your story.

Here is your story from earlier in this same thread.......
i left smurks because i got bored with the north and i felt as though cabster and celts where holding me back(we also had some disagreements about how he ran celts). so me and karma where talking via skype about a new account because he was well aware of my situation in the north. he offered me a co-play for mavfan, and i took it. mav kicked me out(changed his pass after i payed for his pp and started changeing his account around so it could expand) and said he was quitting. after that i took hulk. i left each account due to the situation at hand.

Aaaaaand here is your story from another thread....
well im afraid to inform you that im done with tw after this account lol. im moving north because thats where im needed, furthermore 1v1 i would whip most of the people here( not saying all just most) 50 cal your just scared so be quiet. im here for my own entertainment so idc what you all say about or to me;) i know who my friends are and they have stuck with me. o moved account because i was forced to. the only real move i did was give smurks up to be in RAM. sucks when your a co-player and the account owner changes his pass and never comes back. so i got screwed out of mavfan. i came back and asked karma via forums pm what happened. he filled me in and allowed me into a new account because the old owner quit justa few days before. when i was on reg wind smurks was quiting so i said to my friend chris why would you delet? and he said he just doesnt have time or money to play anymore so i said hey heres the deal how about me and you switch account and he said yeah i trust you and honestly think your better then me or atleast my =. so me and him switched so we lost a i think i was 90 villages or 100 idr. so i took over the 240 something account and built it up to about 300 or a little bigger. by then though i was just so bored in the north and BH didnt accept me and asked me to help decide so i said sure why not. so i started out helping them on seedsy killing RAM nobles and nukes. then idr what happened i just ended up sitting the littledragon account and believe me his churchs where ugly as hell. he had churchs within churchs and other crap. during this time i was sitting my bud azzazzel-ra growing him with no pp and pp i supplied)thinking i was getting his account and joinning decide(that was a maybe). i started talking to the people around me and i started to like them. i had azza join drift. me and karma became friends, i told him how i felt cabster and celts where holding me back so we decided i would be better off in RAM. so i gave smurks up to my buddy and about 2 days later i went into mavfan.

Now with your new post you add a car accident into the mix, something smells a little.....
[SPOIL]
deadfish.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

:\ ive posted my car accident while i was on the mavfan account in the RAM forums and if i dont recall i posted it in a diffrent thread somewhere around here, and i would be away for awhile. so shove it 50 cal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet each time you tell the story, you end up with different details. Please tell us again how it happened pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
[SPOIL]
fireside_chat.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

mate the last time is all i can remember atm i suffer from short term memory loss and depression. so i tend to forget stuff and rememer them. when im angry i really lose my head

varden7676

mate the last time is all i can remember atm i suffer from short term memory loss and depression. so i tend to forget stuff and rememer them. when im angry i really lose my head

You get angry over a computer game? So did you purchase pp for mav or pass it from smurks? I can get those details proving you otherwise, but first i want your final answer.

DeletedUser

You don't say.......
[SPOIL]
Headless%20sheep%20002.jpg
[/SPOIL]

KarmaX

You get angry over a computer game? So did you purchase pp for mav or pass it from smurks? I can get those details proving you otherwise, but first i want your final answer.

I think you're the one who's angry over pc games posting in bold. So, hows theshearjoy's account coming along? Living a life of a nomad from 1 account to another? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think you're the one who's angry over pc games posting in bold. So, hows theshearjoy's account coming along? Living a life of a nomad from 1 account to another? :icon_biggrin:

Here try these....
[SPOIL]
11_52_12---Glasses-Spectacles_web.jpg
[/SPOIL]
Cause I do not see where he posted boldly to begin with

DeletedUser67579

Well at this point in the world I think there are more pilots than original owners playing accounts. I know that I am still playing my own account, have always played it alone but many are not that fortunate.

DeletedUser

So, hows theshearjoy's account coming along? Living a life of a nomad from 1 account to another? :icon_biggrin:

Do not try to discredit varden with the fact that he has played more than one account. The RAM family is merely a collection of second-rate refugees from failed accounts and tribes. I should know, I helped train some.

varden7676

It was only in bold because I was quoting smurks and was going to comment inside it, but after reading it twice I only needed to use a limited amount to make my point clear. And it is coming along nicely, is there a reason it shouldn't?

DeletedUser

TY and vard, you guys are just funny... Failed tribes? ESCAPE was FAIL :lol:

I should know, I knew most of the players in there...