War Updates: W72 @ War

Agenroe

Doubt it. Seeing as multiple Cruel members on the North front are being tapped with troops, offensive and defensive to help support the war down south, they will be much less guarded if/when the North East makes a move. Now i know they aren't sending everything and are preserving some armies in case something does break out. Also seeing as Cruel have been asking to be allies and have a blank shared forum "EIN & Cruel" in their forums (to which they are waiting to be accepted), im getting the impression that unlike you, cruel doesn't doubt the damage that could be dealt to them. Just a little insight for your blind self.

**Looks at forums**

Good guess, but what your speak of doesn't exist there. Keep trying to get into my new chat room pack old boy, you might learn whats really going on in there.

DeletedUser

Was there last time i was, so i guess yall got the hint? If you deny that it was there then your just a liar, which i didn't peck you out to be.

Who's trying?

Agenroe

I look at the forums every day and have seen nothing of the sort. Its a good way to get the world and sides riled up though. I commend you for that.

I believe you would be trying. Since you went through the trouble to try and tell me you were in it already.

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/51bxzf

(you get a little mixed convo in there talking about 2 things at the same time, but the last little bit is really all you need to read)

I would have taken a screenie at the time, but I didnt see the need to since it was blank, but...

Now correct me if im wrong, but to send a request to a tribe for a shared thread, does one not need to make the thread first?

Duke of EIN btw, but I'm sure you already know who he is.

Asylum Escapee

Reckon turtle and cruel are quaking in their boots right about now

rich26ca

Doubt it. Seeing as multiple Cruel members on the North front are being tapped with troops,

I would bet far less then you are thinking...

offensive and defensive to help support the war down south, they will be much less guarded if/when the North East makes a move

as i had said before size ability is a big factor in the north and has to be taken into consideration. if the players up there for cruel are double and triple the size of their attackers and most have only shift 1/3 of their def south they would still be more then capable of defending off attacks and taking out the much smaller elements on the rim in the north.... which is the challenge for EIN leadership to overcome as only superior activity and organization would be needed to do what you are suggesting something that really hasnt been seen out of any of the rim tribes up there. save a select few players

Now i know they aren't sending everything and are preserving some armies in case something does break out. Also seeing as Cruel have been asking to be allies and have a blank shared forum "EIN & Cruel" in their forums (to which they are waiting to be accepted), im getting the impression that unlike you, cruel doesn't doubt the damage that could be dealt to them. Just a little insight for your blind self.

not necessarily sometimes its about managing conflicts we have diplomacy with respect not cause we're scared of them but more that we dont need more enemies, some of them know some of us, and it imidigates a front.

SOunds like somebody is getting worried about our presence in the NorthWest.

Prepare thyself for we are coming to a village near you and taking over, your demise is near.

not really seeing as we have already cleared most of the village you have taken in the north and most of those villages have no farms, smithies, or academies with more incoming sent all the time to keep them clear only a matter of time before someone closer takes them out of contention a task becoming easier and easier with command sharing.

generally a shield would put something between us and our enemy... like aine and anarkiss in k52 for turtle, or like when turtle tried to recruit silentspear etc from k64.

this is a bit of semantics really... technically i would say they are cannon fodder more then a meat shield but being used all the same.

recruiting them has not actually taken any attention from turtle off the frontline we already had

this is clearly a lie with the end of the skype war all our attention was going to be moved south adding more defense and offense and new players on that front which isnt happening at the rate it would due to your recruiting the "cannon fodder" as mentioned above.

we have picked up a few great new players, and turtle has picked up a few unloyal tribe-jumping self-servers. at least the ones who joined us joined to fight the same enemy as before.

this is always a funny statement the ones we took were elite and good you took the traitors, lol... truth is most of the players taken on either side really werent involved that much in war effort unless we attacked them first which was the story in skype... that with absent leadship and constant loss and a lack of recruitment options lead to there fall...

the players we took in have taken more mayhem villages then the players you took in from turtle. so that kind of debunks your statement all together. skype disbanded and people went where they were welcome... we took ours long before you did cause alot of them were already working with us... you took the left overs knowing it was about the distraction not about the players themselves. we took the ones that were committed to the same goals and paths we were already heading down.

what purpose were they recruited for?

thought this was pretty obvious we took the more active, aggressive players, with better growth rates.

we are not losing any ground that we held beforehand.

thus proving the distraction/cannon fodder theory... and i would much rather have large gains with small losses then small gains with large losses.... so your tactics thus far arent working well other then the original thought that they will hurt stats but be distraction to turtles northern players.

Turtle should be humiliated to still technically be losing the war to us even now after weeks of those skype members having joined us

Well seeing we havent paid exclusive attention to your family till about 3 weeks ago would make sense your fighting one enemy and have managed a 33 vill lead, ohz noz... in the last month the record is 293-192 in favor of turtle Inc. gains are in our favor... how long do you really think you will hold that tiny lead now that you are our main war?

DeletedUser

Short term the skype recruits were going to always lose villages. That is of no surprise to anyone in Mayhem including the ex-skype recruits however it does offer prospects both with Mayhem members who were down the very south end of the world and securing the area long term for the ex-skype recruits which should hopefully continue to try deny Turtle a portion of the worlds rim.

Many of them have had a beating but we haven't forgotten them and they are part of Mayhem as much as anyone else.

That's great to hear for them as a morale boost but there's only one little problem for your newest recruits and your old guard trying to noble a few villages on the backline.

The South isn't doing any supporting for the Northern members (troops wise) and those original Mayhem members are doing nothing but sacrificing troops to defend villages that honestly can't be properly defended in the first place, shown by how all of them except for maybe 1 has already been cleared.

You may sit your new members, but that's the extent of it because you said it yourself, they're gonna lose villages anyway. You hope to just draw it out so that it keeps the backline occupied a little longer for you to push as much as you can down South before they're dead and gone. Am I condemning it? Nope, to be honest many of them have a lot to prove, but you aren't doing them any services by taking them in, just doing what's best for your original core of players where the actual fighting will be. Skype's area of the world is decided, the real fun begins shortly.

DeletedUser

**Looks at forums**

Good guess, but what your speak of doesn't exist there. Keep trying to get into my new chat room pack old boy, you might learn whats really going on in there.

Was there last time i was, so i guess yall got the hint? If you deny that it was there then your just a liar, which i didn't peck you out to be.

Who's trying?

(you get a little mixed convo in there talking about 2 things at the same time, but the last little bit is really all you need to read)

I would have taken a screenie at the time, but I didnt see the need to since it was blank, but...

Now correct me if im wrong, but to send a request to a tribe for a shared thread, does one not need to make the thread first?

You say it was their last time you were and then to show your proof you come up with a Skype convo with Austin, I just have to wonder if you actually start to believe your own bullshit after a while.

DeletedUser

Rofl. The fact you guys straight out lie, and all your members know for a fact that you are is the exact reason several of your tribe mates tell me things, its amazing you haven't gotten that yet. I did go on and check and it is indeed gone, but not forgotten. Had i taken a screenie of a blank thread that i knew was never going to amount to anything, yes i would have posted that here which you would be somehow trying to refute right now.

Notice how in my skype convo with Austin im the one who brings it up? Isn't that peculiar? I mean since you are insinuating i am gathering my knowledge from him rather than first hand. Fortunately, there are several "hands" that relay these type of messages to me. Guess you guys are salty they don't want to be allies with you, couldn't imagine why...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see my name is now being thrown around. I finally feel popular :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For war you guys would have to give up that precious barbling :icon_wink:
http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=1198

You might even best TK with that war on terror

Be stupid to leave a useful village there while you're still fighting on the frontline, no?

I've taken a lot of internals in the recent two months due to a lot of people quitting out. My war stats are by no means the most impressive there is. But counter in my fairly significant distance for travel time and very small personal front to work with they are not terrible.

16cjslayer16Cruel28411.026.6517.022.253

Agenroe

Oh Pack, very unreliable. I even asked some other in the tribe if they have ever seen this.

You will again say that you looked at the forums again to see if it was there, but a screen shot of your skype conversation?

Comon Pack, at the end of the day you're the greatest story teller their is. A few of your friends have told me all about you and your devious plots, Tanner for instance.

If you must spread lies about us and keep trying to spread those lies, present some proof without have accusations. I know your about to tell me to show proof for my accusations. Lets just say since you plan with tanner failed theres your proof.

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/52ithr

C'mon buddy i saw it, it was there. I told you why i didn't take a screen shot of it while it was there so this is the best i can do, just the duke of EIN and a baron from your tribe admitting to its existence. You come here and call me a story teller, in the midst of your very own fairy tale. (i do apologies for not asking, but ill take the screen shot down if cj objects to it).

Not sure what lie i ever passed about you guys but ill keep that in mind thanks.

Agenroe

http://prntscr.com/52ithr

C'mon buddy i saw it, it was there. I told you why i didn't take a screen shot of it while it was there so this is the best i can do, just the duke of EIN and a baron from your tribe admitting to its existence. You come here and call me a story teller, in the midst of your very own fairy tale. (i do apologies for not asking, but ill take the screen shot down if cj objects to it).

Not sure what lie i ever passed about you guys but ill keep that in mind thanks.
\

If there was indeed a forum created it must have been hush hush, and very very very short lived for noone here to have seen it except for cody.

rich26ca

Yep just updated the first thread....

Update #2 Headlines are:

-Captcha fighting tooth n nail in both there wars winning both wars for the first time in months... congrats guys not sure if it really shows a trend or not but they are making it interesting which is all anyone can ask from their opponents...

-Mayhem .is losing another month in there war against the Turtle empire but keeping the over all stats still in there favor... Taking gains in K53/54 losing in K22/31

-TKWSN have lost another month as well... not much going on for that front, local players battling it out...

-Cruel takes there first losing month that i can ever remember personally and there first lost month in there war against captcha.

Well ladies n gents thats your update, feel free to debate... discuss this month of war on W72 (please no flaming lets keep the thread open) hope you all enjoy and i cant wait to hear the debates and rationals from all sides ;)

~Rich AKA Bunz420

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i don't see the cruel side losing... Or am i picturing this wrong?

Side 1:
Tribes: Cruel
Side 2:
Tribes: 800813

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 24
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 713,742