War Updates: W72 @ War

DeletedUser

Well considering a vast majority of their caps came from ex-Axe players who had a large amount of isolated and for the most part empty villages in the heart of Cruel land, i would hope they would look like that. We knew they would be lost, and those villages are the only ones to give a cruel a lead over us in how long? Not taking away from them, they acted quickly, which seems to be their best quality. Keeping it up however, not so much.

Stats tell a story but never the full story, so that could be why you are "picturing" it wrong. Being a stat whore wont get yah very far.

DeletedUser

the hostility in your answers is soo depressing... im someone who is in neither tribes and i can only see statistics and they show me cruel isn't losing that much this month.
Even if they isolated, it means that you could have prepared a nice stack to enjoy, meaning that cruel either took empty villages (which is the problem of defense) or bashed through big stacks (which sucks for offense)
either way.

DeletedUser

I didn't intend for a hostile tone, but if thats the way you took it i apologies.

I know your in neither tribe, which is why i helped you out with the whole picturing it wrong thing.

Call me crazy, but if you saw the locations of the villages you wouldn't have wasted a troop in them either (its not a problem of defense, not even really a problem tbf). Efficiency >

Again not saying anything bad about them or how they have been doing. To me the war has been swaying side to side consistently.

Agenroe

I didn't intend for a hostile tone, but if thats the way you took it i apologies.

I know your in neither tribe, which is why i helped you out with the whole picturing it wrong thing.

Call me crazy, but if you saw the locations of the villages you wouldn't have wasted a troop in them either (its not a problem of defense, not even really a problem tbf). Efficiency >

Again not saying anything bad about them or how they have been doing. To me the war has been swaying side to side consistently.

Then you Pack, must be crazy if you are trying to move into an isolated area and using the troops to get there.

image.php

This is the player nobling many in the isolated area. Judging by the ODA, id say there were troops put into place.
I'm not saying you are wrong, but id have to say troops were "wasted" there if the goal was not to expend troops. For the ODA jump they have achieved it is very unlikely that they had not tried to defend and even small stack the villages.
Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that was wrong, but to claim that you guys didn't want to waste troops is well if that was the plan these members did not follow the plan.
I will give you that he probably gained ODA in other places and not as many troops were wasted as on the main fronts. Though with the preparation and time that these members had with their villages there. They could have had things go very differently.
Though in war at the end of the day a cap is a cap. One village switching to the other side.

Now for the war stats you say are wrong,

Side 1:
Tribes: Cruel
Side 2:
Tribes: 800813

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 24
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 713,742
Side 2: 211,910
Difference: 501,832

chart

Im sorry I fail to see where cruel is losing to captcha in the last month. I will say very slow work being done, however, it is still cruel winning. So to claim that cruel has not been winning the last month looking at what is all happening is ludicrous. Those members were your recruits, so they help win or lose. They arnt only tossed in if they are helping you win. So Rich you may want to correct your heading and actually update that stats as those are not the new ones.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Then you Pack, must be crazy if you are trying to move into an isolated area and using the troops to get there.

Whose troops am i using? You seem to know, but i bet yah dont. I've lost less troops than you guys have up there so far.

image.php

This is the player nobling many in the isolated area. Judging by the ODA, id say there were troops put into place.
I'm not saying you are wrong, but id have to say troops were "wasted" there if the goal was not to expend troops. For the ODA jump they have achieved it is very unlikely that they had not tried to defend and even small stack the villages.
Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that was wrong, but to claim that you guys didn't want to waste troops is well if that was the plan these members did not follow the plan.
I will give you that he probably gained ODA in other places and not as many troops were wasted as on the main fronts. Though with the preparation and time that these members had with their villages there. They could have had things go very differently.
Though in war at the end of the day a cap is a cap. One village switching to the other side.

Ok you use derp as your premise for how much they have lost in their isolated villages as he is the one, for the most part taking them. Which is beyond dumb. Look at their conquers for the past 4 weeks, since that is what you are using for their ODA. Now what percent of those caps are those isolated villages? Factor that in the same for the ODA and you get a much much smaller number, than you are trying to insinuate. Now they do have a lot of internals or barbs but i would bet much more of that ODA comes from barbs than the small number of isolated villages conquered. I know they didn't send any of their backline support, so what was killed was more than likely their local support that was going to die or get capped and lost anyway.

Now for the war stats you say are wrong,

Side 1:
Tribes: Cruel
Side 2:
Tribes: 800813

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 24
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 713,742
Side 2: 211,910
Difference: 501,832

chart

Im sorry I fail to see where cruel is losing to captcha in the last month. I will say very slow work being done, however, it is still cruel winning. So to claim that cruel has not been winning the last month looking at what is all happening is ludicrous. Those members were your recruits, so they help win or lose. They arnt only tossed in if they are helping you win. So Rich you may want to correct your heading and actually update that stats as those are not the new ones.

Quote me where i said they were wrong...

The past couple months that i have checked we were consistently winning the last month stats, which is all i said. It has abruptly switched into your favor due to the taking of these isolated villages, which was a loss we all saw coming.

Why waste troops defending something that will never come to be? Sure you can have a fun ride for a little, but in the end its not worth it.

Agenroe

Whose troops am i using? You seem to know, but i bet yah dont. I've lost less troops than you guys have up there so far.

image.php

Ok you use derp as your premise for how much they have lost in their isolated villages as he is the one, for the most part taking them. Which is beyond dumb. Look at their conquers for the past 4 weeks, since that is what you are using for their ODA. Now what percent of those caps are those isolated villages? Factor that in the same for the ODA and you get a much much smaller number, than you are trying to insinuate. Now they do have a lot of internals or barbs but i would bet much more of that ODA comes from barbs than the small number of isolated villages conquered. I know they didn't send any of their backline support, so what was killed was more than likely their local support that was going to die or get capped and lost anyway.

Quote me where i said they were wrong...

The past couple months that i have checked we were consistently winning the last month stats, which is all i said. It has abruptly switched into your favor due to the taking of these isolated villages, which was a loss we all saw coming.

Why waste troops defending something that will never come to be? Sure you can have a fun ride for a little, but in the end its not worth it.

First Ill start with I never said whos troops you were using just that you were there,
If you look carefully at the derps ODA, It will correspond with the waves of nukes they sent to said isolated villages. There are two spikes in the last about week and a half. As I said some could very well be due to barbs. Now if you plan on telling me that barbs have more defense to you then go ahead. Now what I find beyond dumb is claiming to not defend this area, where you are moving in to regardless of whos troops you are using. You are still using troops and if you think you can survive there, then why could you not use these same troops to help your friends survive there? I know you will always argue we are winning due to one thing or another, but then again is that not how war are won? Winning due to some reason or another. Pick any war from the world, then ask the winner and loser how that war played out. Bet you get a different story. So to conclude we are both being biased and since you said your bit about it I deserved to say my bit about it. At the same time we are being biased we try to give credit to each other in parts.
Now I'm sure you can agree to my biased statement cant you? Two sides to every coin and each has its own story.

For your last comment quote me where I said rich. I addressed you in the opening, that doesn't mean everything is about you.

DeletedUser

They have been flying nukes to a lot of places the last week and half. A bunch at myself. Seeing as they didnt stack them from their backs and im confident in that, its an idiotic point to argue. Your speculating at where the ODA came from and guessing based off of timing. I sat a couple of those accounts and know what was where. So assume some more. Also you can get ODA from villages you don't noble. Which also has to be factored in, unless they aren't targeting a lot of people and just doing their own thing.

What was that i saw that they posted in your forums about no longer attacking us...yadda yadda yadda. I could bring up the direct quote if you'd like me to show the world?

Fair is fair. All entitled to our own opinions.

I assumed everything up until you mentioned rich was directed towards me, I apologize.

DeletedUser114402

it honestly doesnt matter about whether the village is isolated or not the point is that a capture is a capture regardless of location

if i want to eat a donut i go get a donut doesnt matter where i get it from cos i still end up with a donut
see what i mean here it doesnt matter where its the point of having it.

Agenroe

Actually Pack, please do bring up that quote, we both know how much I pay attention to the forums.

Listen Pack Im not here to bust your balls to much, so don't take it to personal, your just the voice of 800 so you are the one I address this stuff to.

Though before I say stuff I shouldnt say here and let you know, I should stop talking, this is where Knightmares would generally kick me off.

Last edited:

rich26ca

Wow that escalated quickly... when i mentioned in the headlines about cruel i wasn't referring to there the monthly stats that they are still winning as posted and re-posted several times. i was referring to the weekly stats which was the first time i had ever seen cruel have a losing week is all i meant with that statement.

Agenroe

Wow that escalated quickly... when i mentioned in the headlines about cruel i wasn't referring to there the monthly stats that they are still winning as posted and re-posted several times. i was referring to the weekly stats which was the first time i had ever seen cruel have a losing week is all i meant with that statement.

We have had a losing week before,
But not the last week. Im not sure what stats you are looking at care to post them here for us?

DeletedUser114954

1. The villages I took were isolated - who cares?
2. They were stacked.
3. Yes I've been nobling barbs - off players in Axe who were on 800's side and when I nukes the heck outta them they barbed and quit, so what?

This is a pointless argument. Like Dan said, a cap is a cap.

Also Pack, if you don't want to waste troops on isolated villages:
1. Why were they stacked in the first place
2. Why does more keep getting sent and I keep clearing it
3. Why is Sosa stacked?

Contradiction much?

-Charlie

DeletedUser

1. No one cares, its just a point.
2. Maybe a select few.
3. Again just a point, i do the same if not worse.

Yup.

1. Local troops gotta go somewhere, no?
2. From who?
2a. Why you clearing and not nobling?
3. Cause he wont be wasting troops. Most aren't even his, so whose wasting what? Sosa isn't losing villages and probably wont.

It's not a contradiction cause the two are different.

DeletedUser114954

A select few? Do you want me to show you the before and after reports? I can prove each and every one of the 15 or so was stacked. Hence why I gained so much ODA..

I don't know who's sending support, why don't you find out from your tribe?

I am nobling lol, look at the stats... Oh wait, I forgot they don't count because they are 'isolated villages'.

And yeh, Sosa isn't losing villages... yet.

-Charlie

DeletedUser

See your calling anything and everything with 3D's in it a stack. And i know some didn't even have that.

I know whos sending support, you completely missed the point of it. I wouldn't go to my tribe to find the answer either.

Your not nobling the ones if you are clearing them and then more support is getting in. If your nobling them more support wouldn't be coming in for you to clear. Your nobling some. Again i never said they don't count cause they are isolated, stop trying to play that card over and over, its becoming repetitive.

Ever!

rich26ca

We have had a losing week before,
But not the last week. Im not sure what stats you are looking at care to post them here for us?

My bad not sure what the hell i was looking at... to many stats i guess... could have swore they had the week in there favor. my bad,