War with Chess

DeletedUser

okay, seems you just came in the middle of the movie and are judging the whole story, what happened is that he started to call us names, while i just sent him a polite letter, so yes, if he was a man i'd really show him how to talk, but since he is a 16 years old kid, i think it's his parent's job to tell him not talk like that.

DeletedUser

I did not add into the conversation until later, however it's possible to simply read the threads leading to this. You wrote a taunting message to Tens001(Mocking is not considered polite to me, you know), who responded in a similar manner. After he publicized the conversation, he got the response posted in my last message. However it has come apparent your painfully reflectant to logics :icon_wink: And since im not directly involved i think im gonna prefer to keep it that way, by simply withdrawing myself from this thread again, until things are restored once more. Its just ironic that it must be the "un iducated kiddos" that must plegde for a mature and arguementing discussion instead of this screaming-contest.

DeletedUser

guys? let me say this, screw you, i'm not english speaking, i'm Russian, but my english is of course better than your Russian,

Yes it probably is but unfortunately it doesn't matter as this is the english server. If you are more comfortable speaking in a different language, go play that server instead.

second i'm more iducated than you,
Now the question I ask myself when I read this is "How do you know?" Your basing your judgement on something that you have done no previous research on. There will always be someone who is more educated on TW. If you were so educated, you'd know that the key to seeming educated is to research on what you are talking about. Also, judging your posts, a high education seems unlikely.

but most of all, i have better job, and of course better pay than all of you put together,
Nobody really cares about how much you make or your prestigious job. I can say that a lot of people on here to not really believe you or anything you say.

All of us put together? I highly doubt that it is possible that you make as much as the entire TW community put together. I don't want to pull in numbers, mainly because I'm lazy, but you would have to make A LOT of money in order to acheive what you state.

so get a life, when you are at my level judge me, get a job with pay like mine or even half of it and then lets talk
The great thing about the internet is people can act tough against you even though you are the [sarcasm] greatest person alive[/sarcasm]. In most Western societies, it is a basic right that we are able to judge people regardless of socioeconomic level. Its an opinion, and we all got one.

sorry but you can't even afford to buy my car a tire.
Pictures of your car or I don't believe you.

DeletedUser

again you are making fun of my typing mistakes, fine, since you type better and make no mistakes, and you are uemployed at the moment, what about typing for me?

Zschech

plus red cloud if you had bothered reading earlier posts you would have noticed I had already made most of these points earlier and they don't need to come up twice

I'm sorry for the way if I misinterpretted some things you may have been trying to say baron but I took quite an offence to some of the things you had put into that particular post for various reasons

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No, thank you. My unemployment is self-inflicted as my boss had an attitude similar to yours as if his comparably fatter paycheck every month elevated him above my level. I did bring in your little type-o, something that happens to us all. However the point was not ridiculing, just displaying the irony, of how the very people you call immature are not. But it was unnecessarily whether or not it was called for, i apologize. Now enjoy your war, my friend, i don't think you and i have more to discuss on this matter.

DeletedUser

but to tell you the truth guys, this game has the worst community a game can ever has, full of big mouth ass holes, back stabbers, mofo's, well i'm glad that my tribe has none of those.

I remember you. Some of the most distasteful conversations I've had in TW were with you. Pathetic attempts at psychological pressure and a terrible pompous attitude. You treated your tribemates like garbage while pretending to be sheltering them. I'm glad to see your tribe fail even if it means Gentle gets more villages.

DeletedUser

guys since you are taking it very personal, while i was talking about game, lets cut the long strory short, i'm 42 years old half Russian half Greek, my family owns a bank, a stock market brokerage company and a shipping company, i'm a board member, i have a condo in Paris, another one in NY, a nice house in Norwich, beside the family house in Athens and Moscow, can you please tell me who are you to criticise me? this is a game we play to have fun, so stick to game issues, you want it to be personal fine, don't hide behide your computer and lets solve it face to face, in a civilized way of course because i don't fight with teenagers whom are criticizing people while their parents are working their ass hard to pay their school fees, first be a man then criticise people, now, lets stick to the game.

As if we give a damn your imaginary RL riches. This is the TW forum, if you're gonna talk here use your TW skills, not your dumbass.

since you type better and make no mistakes, and you are uemployed at the moment, what about typing for me?

I can't believe there are guys like this on the face of earth. Burn....

and i remember you too Forkrul, the most dirtiest ass hole mofo i have ever met in games, and the only one i wished to meet real life, i'd step on your neck, and i'd make you beg for your lunch for ever.

Ban pl0x?

DeletedUser

but to tell you the truth guys, this game has the worst community a game can ever has, full of big mouth ass holes, back stabbers, mofo's, well i'm glad that my tribe has none of those.

here i am :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Clur? before i answer you, what exactly you are here for? what is your business in here? or you are just bitching? come on, i don't really want to say such things so lady, mind your own business, i have girls younger than you getting paid 5000 Euro a week, keep your self busy with your own stuff.

for me you sound like a 10 years old child...sorry if that offends you ..nothing personal:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Map of the war:

30xby55.png

Great map!!i love the colors the letters!!!
ps:what programm are you using?

DeletedUser

and i remember you too Forkrul, the most dirtiest ass hole mofo i have ever met in games, and the only one i wished to meet real life, i'd step on your neck, and i'd make you beg for your lunch for ever.

seriously. revelance to in game?

personal insults and threats?

candidate for reporting if ever i saw one.

DeletedUser

guys since you are taking it very personal, while i was talking about game, lets cut the long strory short, i'm 42 years old half Russian half Greek, my family owns a bank, a stock market brokerage company and a shipping company, i'm a board member, i have a condo in Paris, another one in NY, a nice house in Norwich, beside the family house in Athens and Moscow, can you please tell me who are you to criticise me? this is a game we play to have fun, so stick to game issues, you want it to be personal fine, don't hide behide your computer and lets solve it face to face, in a civilized way of course because i don't fight with teenagers whom are criticizing people while their parents are working their ass hard to pay their school fees, first be a man then criticise people, now, lets stick to the game.

You couldn't have made up a better story :).

DeletedUser

yes yes you attack players and farm them, please tell this to your tribe mates, a 2k pointer cleared two villages on his own, what a shame.

Can you stop repeating yourself, and stop hiding by this remark. Also stop insulting 16 year old people, it just comes to show how tough someone is when the have to insult someone who is younger than them.

So grow up stop saying a 2k pointer cleared 2 villages on his own, and start doing the same thing for yourself. It just shows that point*****s hide behind their own members excellence, instead of showing their own actions the proper way.

Oh, and whatever you do don't lose this word war the same way your losing the war against CHESS. It would make 2 very shamefull losses, so quit while you are behind. Just to save the embarrasment of yourself and your tribe.

Now what are you going to say about that Baron??

DeletedUser

From you I take that as a compliment and the feeling is mutual. If I remember correctly I sat one of your tribemates who you then dismissed and you tried guilting me over the fact that he was only nine (something I wasn't aware of until you told me) and you were only trying to provide him with shelter from those "competitive" tribes that like to do more than simcity. How sheltering the gullible little kid equated with ejecting him from his circle of friends and then demanding that I take him into my tribe is impossible to fathom, but the intentions behind it and the callousness towards someone you claimed to be protecting was quite clear.

This is a war game where trickery plays just as big a part as combat. Using a request for an invite to spy on your opponents and destabilize them is fair game. Claiming to be above the "war" side of the game yet resorting to such gutter tactics as you did is despicable.