War with Chess

DeletedUser

Alright lets go ahead and stop flaming this guy, i dont like what he said but come on? Should we not be talking about CHess this wonderfull tribe who is going to own that other tribe (yes that other tribe that needs a better name :icon_wink: ) But anyways come on lets stop this spamming, After the first 10 messages i understood pretty well. So...

DeletedUser

Get back on topic or this is getting closed. No more offtopic flaming.

-Denny

DeletedUser

Alright lets go ahead and stop flaming this guy, i dont like what he said but come on? Should we not be talking about CHess this wonderfull tribe who is going to own that other tribe (yes that other tribe that needs a better name :icon_wink: ) But anyways come on lets stop this spamming, After the first 10 messages i understood pretty well. So...

You got that Chess part dominating right, since they have pushed =D-N= back.

Kash2Smash

anhd gratz for the few villages you took, but the bad news is, they started just in the middle of us, we will support them to come back and fight you, as we do, but WORDS ARE MIGHTIER THAN SWORDS, LOL, this is for the one who has no SWORDS.

sorry mate but it seems that you are getting agitated and yeah quite apprehensive as well..seems like the war stats have traumatized you so here go take a nap and rethink about what you have just said about 'words being mightier than sword'.

DeletedUser

Okay, back (more) on topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: Chess
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N=
Players:
Timeframe: 16/05/2009 14:56:00 to 20/05/2010 19:30:47
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,316
Difference: 4,316
image.php

Kinda slow war, eh?

DeletedUser54064

Well it is the beggining of the world(pretty much) and nobles are still a bit rare :D

DeletedUser

Well, between them they've nobled 58 villages, doesn't sound to bad to me.

DeletedUser

Hey, im comming from a neutral point of view here but what i dont get is that through out this whole thread =D-N= are going with the same story.

''chess big pointwhores only fight with words no troops''

Sorry, the grammar is a bit to good in that remake but oh well.

Yeh, but anyway, they are constantly calling chess pointwhores and such but when you look at the war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Chess
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 35
Difference: 18

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 135,827
Side 2: 46,033
Difference: 89,794

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,468
Difference: 7,468

image.php

You see that despite all they are saying they still dont have enough troops or skill to even manage to take one single village from chess.

Not to mention the fact that =D-N= has 198 members and chess has just 27 but still conquer more villages.

I find this highly hypocritical and i just thought id point it out.

DeletedUser

Aye, and Chess definetly scoops up better villages. Only 1/7 of the combined rooster in DN yet twice as many points have been conquered overall.

But at this point, i'd be sorry to say Chess/Gentle are a definite winner as well. Despite what people say, number is strenght, whether or not there is much skill and leadership.

DeletedUser

But at this point, i'd be sorry to say Chess/Gentle are a definite winner as well. Despite what people say, number is strenght, whether or not there is much skill and leadership.

Whilst I agree with you, that philosophy is only true if those numbers are willing to sacrifice troops and attack. Which certainly isn't the case at this moment in time.

DeletedUser

Whilst I agree with you, that philosophy is only true if those numbers are willing to sacrifice troops and attack. Which certainly isn't the case at this moment in time.

At this point of the game, one cannot afford to sacrifice troops either, and doing so will leave you behind in the long run. Only the top players of the world have enough villages to begin warring sensibly. And while they have 50-60 people to fight in total, they have 150 that you need to dismantle, and 30-40 beyond reach capable of supporting. As of now, they are certainly no danger but when most members have several villages, it would be relatively easy to simply outnumber you guys to the point of actual competition. Of course, my experience tell me they'll prove unable, however nothing is certain at this point. A war is not even an option this early, way i see it, and attempting is foolish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71806

chess has no power at all. gentles are the trully top class tribe.

chess has a leader that requires from all the tribe to help him with any way you can imagine , but he never helps the others .

they r weak.
noooooooo
they r too weak , but they play mindgames .
i was there and i saw that there is no organization
there r 3 4 people there that concentrate all the support from the others and the the rest 20 are all unhuppy . the majority in chess don t agree either with the leader nor with the war with DN.

dn shall stop taking all thisin such a pathetic way. answer back . they r weak. chess is weak.....noooooo they r too weak as i said

gentle is the top class tribe .

the leader of the DN lost the oppoertunity to make his tribe conquer w37 when i made the agreement with the SYN for a merge . in that time this merge would have as a result a tribe with endless power both defensive and offensive. that was 10 days ago...... but the leader of the DN destroyed the agreement for secondary reasons like name,priviledges , tittles and all these craps.

as i said, don t be affraid of the chess..........

do you want a proof ?

i m calling a third tribe to attack a member odf the chess (except the 3 4 tops of them ).... they won t answer back, they won t support him because they r weak and everybody attacks them. You made them feel like a top class tribe.
everybody attacks a lot of chess' members but sazuke doesn t consider this as an act of war ....

DeletedUser

Oh lord, lol. Guess I'll have to repeat myself here too.

Players has been dismissed for the following reasons.

He posted in the wrong format twice hence why his request and others were deleted. If you don't want to follow the tribes rules then you have no right to ask for help in the first place.

He asked me to go to war because Jay.Cole attacked him. If we start a war with every tribe who attacks us, then we're going to be removed from this world very quickly. You don't make a thread titled 'this tribe sucks' when people aren't able to help you. You lacked sufficient troops, hence why you were cleared. You aren' tthe top priority as it stands. We're at war with another tribe and our trying to assist our allies Gentle for their little (old) problem.

This is what you failed to understand, and together with your negative attitude, resulted in being dismissed.

/Sasuke Uzumakii

percy88

Leon's problem was failing to understand the game. If you can't fight anybody on your own then you are a drain on your tribe and not an asset. No tribe worth the time of day responds to support requests every 5 minutes at the first sign of incoming. When somebody requests support by just saying "I need support" and then when you ask for details like when the attacks land, and what speed they are travelling at, and the response is that they don't know. Then the player has failed to do their job. If tribes stacked all villages reporting unknown incoming, then fakes would have a destabilising effect.

That is what is good about fighting a Mass Recruiting tribe. They have so many noobs that can't look after themselves that the forums get bombarded with support requests when nothing of not has been launched yet, then they can't pick fakes from real attacks and can't use their limited defences intelligently.

Leon failed to suitably respond as an individual to incoming. Tribes are there for support when it is necessary, and not to bail out the incompetencies of individuals who haven't a clue.

Leon also had a great master plan he wanted everybody to follow. It involved DN becoming an ally. Rightly, it was laughed out of the forum, and he was eventually laughed out of the tribe.

Sasuke's biggest mistake was, most probably, in letting Leon into the tribe in the first place!

RANT RANT RANT

DeletedUser71806

i hope it is obvious to anyone that these guys are joking.... when i joined chess i was rank 80 and i had more than enough defensive troops for myself.
as soon as i joined the chess i became a target for everyone.......
after defending myself in more than 3 efforts to noble me, i finally asked for help to defeat his last wave.....
so i didn t cry for help everytime they were attacking me....

it is obvious that each one of you can attack any member of the chess and the honourless leader of them will not take it as an act of war..........it is also confirmed by ......suzuky !!!

lol

wake up guys, if they were strong , you think they would allow everyone to attack its members ??????

DeletedUser

Ah, ok. So Gentle are way better than Chess, got it.

chess has a leader that requires from all the tribe to help him with any way you can imagine , but he never helps the others .

Then why don't any of the members leave? I mean, if Sasuke is truly a terrible leader, some of the top players in this world must be smart enough to realise they'd gain more from leaving.

they r weak.
noooooooo
they r too weak , but they play mindgames .
i was there and i saw that there is no organization
there r 3 4 people there that concentrate all the support from the others and the the rest 20 are all unhuppy . the majority in chess don t agree either with the leader nor with the war with DN.

Right, I'll ignore your Bullsh*t and look a twstats:
[spoil]Conquers: 60 (+59-1)[/spoil]
Chess have lost a grand total of 1 village in noblements. The owner of the village had quit prior to the nobling. Obviously we can't organise support and are easy noble targets.

dn shall stop taking all thisin such a pathetic way. answer back . they r weak. chess is weak.....noooooo they r too weak as i said

Thank you for mentioning that again, I assure you, it will prove useful further down.

the leader of the DN lost the oppoertunity to make his tribe conquer w37 when i made the agreement with the SYN for a merge . in that time this merge would have as a result a tribe with endless power both defensive and offensive. that was 10 days ago...... but the leader of the DN destroyed the agreement for secondary reasons like name,priviledges , tittles and all these craps.

Dude, fail tribe plus fail tribe does not equal win. It equals epic fail tribe.

as i said, don t be affraid of the chess..........

No wonder you ran from =D-N= to join us.

i m calling a third tribe to attack a member odf the chess (except the 3 4 tops of them ).... they won t answer back, they won t support him because they r weak and everybody attacks them. You made them feel like a top class tribe.
everybody attacks a lot of chess' members but sazuke doesn t consider this as an act of war ....

Refer back to my point about Chess's villages being nobled.

i hope it is obvious to anyone that these guys are joking.... when i joined chess i was rank 80 and i had more than enough defensive troops for myself.
as soon as i joined the chess i became a target for everyone.......
after defending myself in more than 3 efforts to noble me, i finally asked for help to defeat his last wave.....
so i didn t cry for help everytime they were attacking me....

You cried for help but no one in Chess supported you? But wait- Chess and Gentle have shared internal forums, that means they had has much responsibility to support you has Chess did. Now, let's look at your comments again:

Now, Chess are weak for not supporting you. Gentle are top class for also not supporting you?

it is obvious that each one of you can attack any member of the chess and the honourless leader of them will not take it as an act of war..........it is also confirmed by ......suzuky !!!

If you took the neccessary actions to make a proper support thread, which you did not has I myself linked you towards the "How to..." thread, and attacks would have persisted then Sasuke would have taken the neccessary actions against attacking tribe. But instead you whined and cried when you didn't get your way.

wake up guys, if they were strong , you think they would allow everyone to attack its members ??????

And again, refer to the point of Chess's villages being nobled.

Now, anymore bullsh*t you want to spew trying to ruin Chess's reputation?

DeletedUser

If this guy speaks again I'm going to noble him myself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71806

i was in chess not in the gents, i wasn t asking to be a priority to them.

i nobled a chess' village when i was in DN .....

can you plz show to me all these posts of mine where i was crying for help....
i believe you will find just one......

As i said, it s obvious to anyone that chess is a weak tribe that talks and talks in order to cover its weakness.... As soon as all of you realize that you shall destroy them now, they will fall.

make a massive attack to all of the 25... members of chess and they will fall apart .

finally, i left DN because i disagreed with their leader who didn t make the merge with the SYN.

DeletedUser

i was in chess not in the gents, i wasn t asking to be a priority to them.

Chess and Gentle are very close allies, we all have equal priorities.

i nobled a chess' village when i was in DN .....
[spoil]
Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Agia Anna (477|375) K34 1,150 Abandoned Leon The Greatest [=D-N=] 15th May 2009 - 02:02:41
Freattida (480|377) K34 205 Abandoned Leon The Greatest [=D-N=] 09th May 2009 - 20:29:43
Pasalimani (485|377) K34 1,002 Abandoned Leon The Greatest [=D-N=] 06th May 2009 - 12:35:05[/spoil]

All three of your conquers were grey.

can you plz show to me all these posts of mine where i was crying for help....
i believe you will find just one......

I never you said you cried for help more than once, learn to read before posting.

As i said, it s obvious to anyone that chess is a weak tribe that talks and talks in order to cover its weakness.... As soon as all of you realize that you shall destroy them now, they will fall.

Hmm, so blatantly obvious that we've had to support our villages from being nobled by every other tribe. But wait- we can't organise support. That must mean our villages have been nobled, right? Wrong...

make a massive attack to all of the 25... members of chess and they will fall apart .

Hmm, ok. I want a tribe to do this, just to prove Leon is a liar aswell has a noob.

finally, i left DN because i disagreed with their leader who didn t make the merge with the SYN.

Hmm, I guess =D-N= leader did have some unNoobness aspects to him.