War

DeletedUser

Ok guys its christmas very soon. After christmas what wars would you LIKE to see?

DeletedUser96141

RobRob vs Onfire
or
RobRob vs GTC

thats 1 war

Shave vs .... and GRV

PITA vs -KP-

DeletedUser92671

I would like to see ~ONE~ declare on the entire world, see if they can win without me :lol:

crazzz

Shave vs .... and GRV

shave would never declare that, the'd be to worried about being outgunned

i think shave vs ..... would be a more fair war
although most of ..... is made up of huggers from the HAX family that ran out on there tribe to change teams

so would be intresting to see how BOTH tribes react to that actually

also ..... wouldnt declare as they only go for small tribes
they couldn't take out a tribe equal to them (i put equal as shave mass requites so they have no quality)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

also ..... wouldnt declare as they only go for small tribes
they couldn't take out a tribe equal to them (i put equal as shave mass requites so they have no quality)

what about shave? they are top1 tribe, so noone is equal to them.. should they just keep merging without declearing wars on tribes "smaller" then them ? :icon_neutral:

crazzz

najk i think you missunderstood, i said they SHOULD declare on ..... but they WOULDN'T

i also stated shave mass Recruit, so they have no quality

in size none may be equal to them.... but in quality i think alot of tribes are

DeletedUser

najk i think you missunderstood, i said they SHOULD declare on ..... but they WOULDN'T

:lol:

DeletedUser

We mass recruit?
We lack distinct quality?
You think we fear war?

I think, unless you have had personal experience with this tribe, and not taken from talk only via other people, your judgment on the quality is unfounded. The 'Mass recruit' part ~ We had some merges in, and that has all but ended. War ~ You will see we fear nothing of war.

I would ask of you, who you would be in game? :)

crazzz

We mass recruit?
We lack distinct quality?
You think we fear war?

I think, unless you have had personal experience with this tribe, and not taken from talk only via other people, your judgment on the quality is unfounded. The 'Mass recruit' part ~ We had some merges in, and that has all but ended. War ~ You will see we fear nothing of war.

I would ask of you, who you would be in game? :)

just my opinion mate :)
if im wrong then i look forward to the future when HOPEFULLY you prove me otherwise

slinkiestwizard

yeah i fully agree shave has no quality :icon_idea:

7 players in the top 20 overall

2nd in average points per village

2nd in average points per player

17 players in the top 20 in that k 55

14 of the top 20 players in k 56

10 0f the top 20 in k 65

8 0f the top 20 in k 75

But yeah i fully agree they have no quality :lol: someones needs to think before posting .

DeletedUser

I know most of the original Shave crew. Believe me... there is definitely no shortage of quality there. As for them recruiting, I highly doubt they recruited anyone that wasn't of decent quality

DeletedUser103537

I may not be the biggest fan of shAve but they do have some quality players in there but not sure how many that I would say would be excellent players but there are a few of those. I may dislike them but this is just stupid discussing quality of players. Time will tell who the quality players are and who are not quality players.

Back on topic
I would like to see a tribe not in the top 20 to challenge a top 5 tribe and do well against them. This is what I would like to see.

DeletedUser

Shave reminds me of a tribe named Armada, think it was umm w57. Dont hold me to that, but Armada ended up losing because there members got banned for whatever reasons

DeletedUser

I guess you have no idea what you are talking about. :icon_rolleyes:

on topic:

I want to see VS and ONE war.

DeletedUser92671

Shave reminds me of a tribe named Armada, think it was umm w57. Dont hold me to that, but Armada ended up losing because there members got banned for whatever reasons

yeah that was w57. Koreans i believe working around the clock to use illegal scripts, i guess they got pretty far before they got banned,
but W59 very own noobs on ice was ahead of them in ranks,
well, he got banned aswell,

hmm, im sure someone legit was ahead of them proves its not worth using illegal scripts [SPOIL]if your gunna get caught :lol:[/SPOIL]