Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Author
Shinko to Kuma
Contributors
Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/WHBalancerShinkoToKuma.js");
Public?
Public
Approved ticket nr. #T13701675 at 2020-02-21 19:56:29

Hey everyone

This is the one a lot of you have been waiting for, a new and efficient warehouse balancer script ^^

What it does:
1) will attempt to balance your res across your current group of villages. Just make dynamic or manual groups if you deal with large gaps in between clusters to make the script even more efficient. Prioritises the smallest villages in points first. Really helps to build out those newly capped villages fast!
2) Adjustable priorities: Set which villages (till a certain point range) should receive extra resources, and from which point a village is considered 'finished', and should keep less resources in reserve. Completely adjustable how much % should be left behind, or should be stocked extra.
3) Accounts for already incoming resources to each village. This way you have an actual idea how much total res is going around between all villages, so the averages are way more accurate, the balancing will be more accurate, and it will also prevent overflowing warehouses. Even if there are more resources incoming to a village than its warehouse can handle, the script will attempt to offload as much res as necessary to keep you from overflowing.
4) IT ISNT IRRITATING TO USE, NO LONGER NEED A MILLION TABS! Just click the individual launches, or hold down ENTER!
5) Works on mobile

Screenshots:
PC:
AyZRUTw.png

iOS:

iMMNtS9.png

Video:

Script:
(Instructions: The settings can be adjusted before or during it is inside your quickbar.
Settings:

highFarm = from which village population usage a village is considered 'finished', and will try to offload resources to villages that need it more.
lowPoints = anything below this point value is considered a small village, and the script will prioritize filling these up.
builtOutPercentage = percentage of WH capacity (in the example 25%) should be only kept in fully built villages.
needsMorePercentage = percentage of WH capacity (in the example 85%) should be stored in villages that need help growing still. This same percentage will be used if the average of all your resources is higher than your current WH capacity in that village to prevent an overflow. Don't put this percentage too high, you got to account for runtime of the merchants and the natural resource gain for pits as well. 85% is a pretty good spot.

Code:
javascript:

$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/WHBalancerShinkoToKuma.js");

feedback always welcome in the comments :) or on my skype/discord, in my signature

- Sophie

KNOWN BUGS:
- Problems with university villages, since they don't have merchants and the warehouse capacity is insane. If you have a university village, you can fix this by making a group excluding it for now.

Changelog
16/4/2021 - Changed host
Last edited:
Upvote 27

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm very impressed with this script and I'm sure you have even more plans for it in the future as time permits.

Thanks

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Did some updates over the past weeks/days.

- Major game update 8.204 broke it but I was able to fix it relatively quickly after a few reports. The new mass cancelation feature of resource transports made data collection mess up.

- Fixed clicking a send button removing the first line rather than the correct line.

- Adjusted the UI to look more in line with my other scripts <3 I prefer a darker theme

Last edited:

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did some updates over the past weeks/days.

- Major game update 8.204 broke it but I was able to fix it relatively quickly after a few reports. The new mass cancelation feature of resource transports made data collection mess up.

- Fixed clicking a send button removing the first line rather than the correct line.

- Adjusted the UI to look more in line with my other scripts <3 I prefer a darker theme
Thank you for everything! You save many many hours!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you it feels very strong / solid now if a script can do that :)

I mentioned before that I'm sure you are not short of ideas if I may be so bold as to request for the next update an option to prioritize a resource for transport / dedicated resource selection as a future step.

As an example just balances out iron.

Thanks again for your great work. Love the theme you have chosen.
Busa

Deleted User - 11572720

Love the script as always Sophie. Made my game a whole lot easier. Thank you for your efforts.

I would like to see just one change before I could call it perfect. Is there any way that certain villages could be excluded from sending resources? Such as villages that have nobles or even manually enter the villages that you don't want to send from. I know that you can skip them when you are sending, (Which is what I have been doing) but it would be great to have them excluded in the script to where you could just hold down the "Enter" key.

It would be a great update. Even if that is not possible, this is still one of my favorite scripts so far.

DYS

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Love the script as always Sophie. Made my game a whole lot easier. Thank you for your efforts.

I would like to see just one change before I could call it perfect. Is there any way that certain villages could be excluded from sending resources? Such as villages that have nobles or even manually enter the villages that you don't want to send from. I know that you can skip them when you are sending, (Which is what I have been doing) but it would be great to have them excluded in the script to where you could just hold down the "Enter" key.

It would be a great update. Even if that is not possible, this is still one of my favorite scripts so far.

DYS
you can use custom/dynamic groups to get that effect

Deleted User - 11572720

How would you recommend that I set the filters for that effect? Nothing is jumping out at me.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How would you recommend that I set the filters for that effect? Nothing is jumping out at me.

There is a filter called unit in the dynamic groups, if nobleman <1 for example. Eventually I want to manually allow excluding of certain villages but id need to add a bunch of code and rn im taking a bit of a break. Its been enough for a while, I like having some free time too lol

Qif.

Reaction score
Hi @Shinko to Kuma ! =)
Your scripts are amazing! Thank you so much <3

Can I ask you if you can improve it by having a button saying "send all".
Right now I need to press about 100 times or more to send all resources. It even pops-up a google confirmation for human.

Thank you

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi @Shinko to Kuma ! =)
Your scripts are amazing! Thank you so much <3

Can I ask you if you can improve it by having a button saying "send all".
Right now I need to press about 100 times or more to send all resources. It even pops-up a google confirmation for human.

Thank you

I can't do that, that would make the script illegal. The way it is right now is the most optimized that stays within the rules

Qif.

Reaction score
I can't do that, that would make the script illegal. The way it is right now is the most optimized that stays within the rules

oh =( no problem.
I was thinking that was possible, cuz your mass savaging can do 50 villages at a time to. Not all, but 50.

Thank you anyway Sophie

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
oh =( no problem.
I was thinking that was possible, cuz your mass savaging can do 50 villages at a time to. Not all, but 50.

Thank you anyway Sophie

That is because the mass scavenging feature of the game by itself can do 50 per sending as well :)
I'm only allowed to do one ingame action per click ^^

Deleted User - 11572720

It works fine if you just hold the "Enter" key down. You don't have to keep pressing it.

Deleted User - 11134637

Is there a way to make it so it balances throughout your villas and evenly balances it? right now it focus too much on getting low point villages getting full warehouses while other villas will be at 200k/2k/150k for example. I know you can customize it a bit but it feels like it doesn't change much

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Is there a way to make it so it balances throughout your villas and evenly balances it? right now it focus too much on getting low point villages getting full warehouses while other villas will be at 200k/2k/150k for example. I know you can customize it a bit but it feels like it doesn't change much

set the highFarm value to 99999

natanprog

Reaction score
@Shinko to Kuma

JavaScript:
//.com.br
if (game_data.locale == "pt_BR") {
    langShinko = [
        "Balanceador de recursos",
        "Origem",
        "Destino",
        "Distância",
        "Madeira",
        "Argila",
        "Ferro",
        "Enviar recursos",
        "Criado por Sophie 'Shinko to Kuma'",
        "Total de madeira",
        "Total de argila",
        "Total de ferro",
        "Madeira por aldeia",
        "Argila por aldeia",
        "Ferro por aldeia",
        "Troca Premium",
        "Sistema"
    ]
}

NeoStorm

Reaction score
Is there a way to choose a specific Village that you want to build up first or to start funds in that one before the rest for troops or nobles?

NeoStorm

Reaction score
oh =( no problem.

Thank you anyway Sophie
Just click first one, then hold enter and watch for capcha

Deleted User - 10090318

Anyone else having issues using this today?

Getting 0 for values of 'Total wood/clay/iron' and NaN for wood/clay/iron per village

And then no villages appearing in the list.