Warnings, Infractions, Bans oh my!

DeletedUser40690

Yes, that much is obvious. I read this entire thread before asking that question.

DeletedUser40690

Are you allowed to do that? If so, then I'm all for it, but I'd rather not cause you to get an infraction, and I'd definitely not want to get one myself!

DeletedUser

when you get an infraction you won't miss it that's for sure. And you'll never forget it

DeletedUser40690

Alright, pixie. Btw, I like pixies myself, but I much prefer Yusuke! He's a fighter, is funny, and it is much more than interesting to watch him because you never know what he'll do or what situation will arise or what'll happen, etc. Some people think it got too predictable and left before episode 90? Well, that's their loss because it turns out he has demon blood! He's a descendant of the Mazaku, and due to the autivism of the Mazaku he inherited his demon blood, and that's when things got mucho interesting!

Shuye

Are you allowed to do that? If so, then I'm all for it, but I'd rather not cause you to get an infraction, and I'd definitely not want to get one myself!

You'r not getting infractions THAT easily, some posters do but if you keep your posts rational and on-topic and not racist, insluting, or off-topic spamming you don't have to worry about that.:)

i love tribal wars
its my best friend
i also like to party

^ He probably got one.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Since we seem to be able to discus warnings/bans/infracts generally here. I'd like to point out the un-fairness of the system. Once you are banned whether its perm or not you can not well, argue that the infract/ban was wrong. The current system allows a mod to just ban a player leaving the player un-able to appeal against the ban to the mod or any other mod. This could be fixed if when you are banned you can still acess your mail. And as a player who has been banned many times before. I'd like to point out the whole system is faulty. Any player who is banned can still read the forum, but more importantly make a 2nd account or use a friends account to continue posting. I think the idea of a warning is under-used. Most players will instantly stop their actions if warned.

-Krc

I've never had an infraction without being warned that what I'm doing is wrong first...

Unless it's obvious that I shouldn't be doing it

DeletedUser

Since we seem to be able to discus warnings/bans/infracts generally here. I'd like to point out the un-fairness of the system. Once you are banned whether its perm or not you can not well, argue that the infract/ban was wrong. The current system allows a mod to just ban a player leaving the player un-able to appeal against the ban to the mod or any other mod.
You can appeal a ban through the use of the support system, just as you would an ingame ban.
Any player who is banned can still read the forum, but more importantly make a 2nd account or use a friends account to continue posting.
It's not important to stop the player from reading the forum, as that can't cause any problems to the community. They are simply stopped from posting in the forum.

Creating ban evading accounts is a serious offense which results in the permanent ban of the additional accounts and an extention of the main account.

DeletedUser

How long does it take for infractions to expire may I ask?
Not that I have one of course :icon_redface: .

crom

How long does it take for infractions to expire may I ask?
Not that I have one of course :icon_redface: .

Depends on what type of infraction it is, some last about 3-4 days, others can take a month or so

I have many of them...

DeletedUser

10-14 days for the first infraction, if you get them repeatedly they automatically last longer, I think they keep getting 30% longer or something like that. To be honest I have no idea what it is exactly.

DeletedUser

10-14 days for the first infraction, if you get them repeatedly they automatically last longer, I think they keep getting 30% longer or something like that. To be honest I have no idea what it is exactly.

My most recent ones feel like ages :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Got some infractions now but where can I see how long it takes untill they expire?

DeletedUser

Can some one please get to my appeal???
I didnt wanna speak about my ban here but no one is getting to my appeal...

sorry again...
D1