Wars of W29: Past and Present

DeletedUser71270

I agree Kat, TLA had alot of easy targets with all the inactives at the beginning.

Jobetopia

I agree Kat, TLA had alot of easy targets with all the inactives at the beginning.

The only question there would be were they inactive before or after TLA started attacking them - I suspect in quite a few cases its the latter. I know in all Tribes there are players who roll along quite happily and as soon as they get a few hundred incomings for the first time decide they cant win and quit.

Either way, you cant blame all the losses DSL took at the beginning of this War on inactives - looking back across the threads we can see that active players were targeted and that other players who were active quit shortly after being attacked. - And thats all on record on various threads and fills the basis of many interminable arguments.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71270

The only question there would be were they inactive before or after TLA started attacking them - I suspect in quite a few cases its the latter. I know in all Tribes there are players who roll along quite happily and as soon as they get a few hundred incomings for the first time decide they cant win and quit.

Either way, you cant blame all the losses DSL took at the beginning of this War on inactives - looking back across the threads we can see that active players were targeted and that other players who were active quit shortly after being attacked. - And thats all on record on various threads and fills the basis of many interminable arguments.

You're right Jobe, it was a combination of both. A few were inactive before the war and then some just got tired of all the inc and quit.

DeletedUser

Wait. Tired of incomings :icon_eek:

but but thats the best part of the game :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Wait. Tired of incomings :icon_eek:

but but thats the best part of the game :icon_sad:
Can be, some people dislike constant incommings, having to tag/dodge.support every day for weeks (soemtimes months) straight.

DeletedUser68389

I think that we should/could post the last war of DOLE! and SF F. as a three way something more like

SF F. VS DOLE! VS REM F.

As I recall Rem went on SF as DOLE! alrealy was on them and then within a matther of hours or at most 3 days Dole! went for Rem

DeletedUser

nope they have mightyquin

and denis, dont forget my flight from K23 to K41... it was an epic escape :3 :p

DeletedUser62494

as much as i like/love some of the ppl in rem ,
The stats do not represent a war.
at the moment it looks like REM have lied down and accepted defeat(hope i am wrong )

Its been pretty dead from REM's side lately. They have been out gunned badly in this one and not much they can really do on their own.

DeletedUser

at the moment it looks like REM have lied down and accepted defeat(hope i am wrong )

Haha yes REM have laid down and are getting a well lets say a husband does to his wife kind of thing,do you all understand and catch my drift?

DeletedUser

Haha yes REM have laid down and are getting a well lets say a husband does to his wife kind of thing,do you all understand and catch my drift?

lol..

Why did god make womans feet so small???

[spoil]

So they can stand closer to the sink!!! [/spoil]

go REM! to be ontopic.

DeletedUser68389

*Looks at the first post...*

There's got to be some other war that involved other tribes then DSL (no offence) else this world is more DSL centered than I tought

DeletedUser71270

lol..

Why did god make womans feet so small???

[spoil]

So they can stand closer to the sink!!! [/spoil]

go REM! to be ontopic.

Graylin...that's...just...wrong, yet I giggled :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I dont know if you would consider the TFHR vs Grind F. one of the ongoing wars that i assume is still going on that doesnt include DSL (Shadow). ummmmm ive been around a while so i may be able to recollect some more from the north (im getting old so my memory may be going bad :p)

2qlvl2f.jpg

DeletedUser68389

North is pretty much all done with ( SF VS DOLE! VS REM ) , ( NAF VS DSL NME ) , ( DSL VS TLA ) and ( T*unit VS TLA ) At least the NW ones... Don't think NEO realy fought a lot of wars and SF VS CBS would not fit in there quite well