Wars of W29: Past and Present

DeletedUser

To pull sentiments from your reading playbook, you implied it. Much like the words I said which you criticized. Perhaps you can be more empathetic of my feelings reading your post now.

It's not in my power to change the name, I would've done it a long time ago. I'm just a soldier that follows orders, naught more than that. And if I did change the name, it wouldn't be to NME, because that tag also leaves bittersweet taste in my mouth because of ridiculous reasons. Though I suppose nobody considers why there was an ONOES! in the prelude to the DSL declaration.

I don't agree with everything graylin says, but he also doesn't lead DSL, so much of his forum babble is irrelevant. As is my own, since I also do not lead DSL. I just take orders and nuke/noble where I am told to do so and send support where I am told to do so.

I'm not being funny with you at all, I find much of what you post on these forums (not just posts directed at DSL either) as rather condescending, normally I ignore it (much like I ignored most of what original DSL had to say, because they were the same exact way), but when the flame DSL brigade is out sometimes I find it necessary to comment, as much as I dislike it. This world isn't all that great of a platform for propaganda, as several of my past worlds were, hence I only post when I feel it absolutely necessary, as opposed to back and forth banter as I did in the old days. Perhaps how you can explain to me how your comment was a 'constructive arguement' and we'll go from there.

I don't care to challenge you, we're allied. If you wish to leave GRIND and attack DSL on your terms, that's your business, and I'll respond to it however my leaders ask me to do so.

DeletedUser

I was in this position before in another world where our allies turned against us and it was a unfair fight. GRIND could have did that and yes, DSL could have hung on for a bit, but the numbers would have killed us. Docke and I talked, and Docke being the good person he is, decided to show some class and not join on your side.

I can understand that might make you a bit upset. It always does when someone has to fight 2 on 2 rather than 3 on 1.

I think alot to do with it is the fact that I never directly approached GRIND to join our side. I declared on DSL, NME, T*UNIT and =DoD= with the sole intention of taking them all on with our very own troops.

GRIND's decisions are their own, and they will make their own decisions according to what they think is the best route towards their success. It is undeniable that DSL wouldn't have survived if GRIND was not on their side, I think that is the point that some are trying to make. Of course, DSL have some top players, but skill cannot match sheer numbers. DSL have done well so far, recruiting from various tribes and surviving, which is the main thing. I respect their tribe, although I don't respect some of their players. They are an undoubtedly a great cohesive force, and you only need to experience some of their ops to know how good they are sometimes. TLA have weathered and fought back well. I along with my leadership and every member of my tribe has put in top notch effort in, and I can only be happy with that.

The odds were always slightly in DSL's favour, after all they do have the most skilled players, but we were obviously confident in our ability to win this war. Our past record certainly shows that we like to fight our wars on our own, though joining the Fuso-Spank Alliance was probably the biggest mistake that we made, partly due to the reason that I was not there to lead the tribe during that crucial period.

This world still has a few twists and turns I believe. This war will last for a long time, whatever happens. Our biggest obstacle is if this world falls to inactivity. I hope that doesn't happen :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

personally i think everyone in the big tribes should delete their accounts and let all the small people own it :)

DeletedUser

DSL has always said that Grind declaring on NSA was very helpful to us. With that said, I can not say that it saved DSL. We are a dogmatic group that will be unbelievably hard to kill. Heck, I have wanted to quit for months but absolutely refuse to unless bandit, madlax, and dallock do.

So you think there are motives behind this, put it this way if i wanted to attack DSL i can do it without Grind thats not a problem, just say the word and ill drop out of Grind and fight DSL solo if you want to be funny with me about a constructive arguement...
Don't be a fool. No single player could defeat DSL. Here you go..........Word.

DeletedUser71270

To Kingmyster,

With all due respect and every fathom of possible reproach, WORD.

Please attack me first. In my time in this game, I have never seen a more arrogant response to those trying to be civil. So I hereby call you out. Bandit of the West is my name. Lets see what you've got :)

DeletedUser

hey now, that was rather uncalled for. i did nothing, neither did i even get involved in this. i have the utmost respect for GRIND! and BUMP!... well except for you that is :icon_twisted:

[spoil]i respect you as well cubs so don't feel special[/spoil]

You post in my color :( :icon_twisted: That is sin enough

DeletedUser

It does not take a rocket scientist to work out DSL was in more than just hot water if we did not declare. And if you are trying to shake the "image of the past" then why do you have the poster boy of that poor image on board

Dont go crying at King just because he gives back to you what you give to others.... that would make me think you were part of the group you are tryng to distance yourself from!

DeletedUser

Noone is crying. Yes you saved our back and i personaly say tnx for it. I dont see why you all are so upset? We had rought time you helped us, and whats bad in that?

DeletedUser79621

You post in my color :( :icon_twisted: That is sin enough

who said it's you colour? it's called blue not cubs :icon_wink: Would you prefer me to use a different one, also, i don't see how me using blue makes me a rebel that hates everyone...

Internal Server Error

It does not take a rocket scientist to work out DSL was in more than just hot water if we did not declare. And if you are trying to shake the "image of the past" then why do you have the poster boy of that poor image on board

Dont go crying at King just because he gives back to you what you give to others.... that would make me think you were part of the group you are tryng to distance yourself from!

I'm sorry yonithan, but as a neutral poster who lurks on these forums without playing the world, it seems that regardless of what compliments DSL give, certain GRIND players just want to over-dramatise the situation and create potential problem out of nothing.

In this thread, multiple DSL posters have commented that the involvement of GRIND helped them;

[spoil]
Yes you saved our back and i personaly say tnx for it.
DSL has always said that Grind declaring on NSA was very helpful to us
Just how many times in the past have we praised GRIND! for what a strong war effort its put forth?
We give Grind Credit For helping us with the relief of there attacks on NSA. There attacks on NSA Helped us so we could use troops on NSA and open attacks on them. Also It helped us to be able to focus on TLA stronger.
Yes, Grind declaring on NSA (AS WE HAVE OFTEN SAID!!!!) changed the warS on DSL greatly. Them declaring took alot of pressure off of DSL
We value their alliance, we welcome their alliance, and their alliance has HELPED us.
[/spoil]

And that is all just within the last two pages. Then, compared to the public gratitude given by DSL, we see yonithan and KingMyster either insulting, stirring up trouble or at least trying to stir up trouble. KingMyster openly proclaimed he would attack DSL if he wanted. We then see you, yonithan, insulting DSL's progress in wars making a statement they can't fight on their own.

Again, this is from a neutral perspective. Heck, I'm sure some would argue I dislike DSL (or used to, it has changed quite drastically with its ideals nothing like the old DSL). However, even I can see that you simply dont want to accept the gratitude, and then when an argument arises, proclaim that there was never any gratitude in the first place.

Meh, just my two cents worth anyway..

Ciao! <3

*Goes back to lurking*

DeletedUser

who said it's you colour? it's called blue not cubs :icon_wink: Would you prefer me to use a different one, also, i don't see how me using blue makes me a rebel that hates everyone...

Haha, I was joking when I said you were a rebel...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79621

i know but just to be nice i'll carry on using teal, proving i'm not a rebel :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry yonithan, but as a neutral poster who lurks on these forums without playing the world, it seems that regardless of what compliments DSL give, certain GRIND players just want to over-dramatise the situation and create potential problem out of nothing.

In this thread, multiple DSL posters have commented that the involvement of GRIND helped them;

[spoil]

[/spoil]

And that is all just within the last two pages. Then, compared to the public gratitude given by DSL, we see yonithan and KingMyster either insulting, stirring up trouble or at least trying to stir up trouble. KingMyster openly proclaimed he would attack DSL if he wanted. We then see you, yonithan, insulting DSL's progress in wars making a statement they can't fight on their own.

Again, this is from a neutral perspective. Heck, I'm sure some would argue I dislike DSL (or used to, it has changed quite drastically with its ideals nothing like the old DSL). However, even I can see that you simply dont want to accept the gratitude, and then when an argument arises, proclaim that there was never any gratitude in the first place.

Ciao! <3

*Goes back to lurking*

fair enough! a lot of my statements were in sarcasm, as were some that you refer too. But no doubt a lot of members of DSL really appreciate our help. But some dont!

DeletedUser79621

i appreciate it, and i'm not even close to NSA, but since GRIND! declared on NSA i have noticed that more people are able to focus on TLA, and for that Yoni i thank GRIND! you, King and Cubs included.

DeletedUser

My loyalty is to Grind and its players i won't let them down over my personal feelings...

I will voice my opnion against anyone and any tribe, if i upset other peoples feelings then so be it.

If DSL are looking for an agenda well i was just sticking up for my tribemate, right or wrong he is a Grind member, and anyone who gangs up on Grind or Bump i will stick up for. If you want to twist that, then its upto you?

DeletedUser

My loyalty is to Grind and its players i won't let them down over my personal feelings...

I will voice my opnion against anyone and any tribe, if i upset other peoples feelings then so be it.

If DSL are looking for an agenda well i was just sticking up for my tribemate, right or wrong he is a Grind member, and anyone who gangs up on Grind or Bump i will stick up for. If you want to twist that, then its upto you?

Seconded.

Bandit
You call out king ill be right there waiting. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

fair enough! a lot of my statements were in sarcasm, as were some that you refer too. But no doubt a lot of members of DSL really appreciate our help. But some dont!

yoni can you please inform me of who these DSL players who are not grateful for your attacks on NSA?

An Even further more... When King went after TLA a couple weeks ago. I even smirked.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Ciao! <3

*Goes back to lurking*
This, as an outsider, is a good observation, and i somewhat agree with it...quite a bit :)