Wars You'd Like To See!

DeletedUser

A. Perv accuses me of something. He doesn't give any proof at all.

B. I have the proof to counter it, but it'd take me hours to collect it. An effort I am not willing to make while this war is going on.

C. The logical thing here is for Perv to post his proof. If he actually has anything to back up his words, I'll gladly collect my proof over the course of a couple of days.

Ah, I heard about Pills. All in a negative way, really. So I stick to my previous statement.

But honestly, let's skip this discussion and go back ontopic. I don't give a rat's ass about who Perv is or why I hurt his feelings.

But Perv doesn't really need to prove anything. Until you back up your words, your arguments is null.

DeletedUser

But Perv doesn't really need to prove anything. Until you back up your words, your arguments is null.

Ummm, that's not how a debate works, honestly. If anyone wants to discredit someone else, he has to provide some backup to his words, or otherwise it's pretty clear he's just making everything up.

I'll give an example by discrediting you:
1) You got spit out by Omen. 2) Then you got pissed off and suicided on Stalker. Two things I can easily discredit you with. I'd be a fool to state this without evidence, so:

1)
Also, we both know damn well that you were forced to leave Omen..You barely had anybody on your side by the time you left. Everyone was getting sick of how you'd been acting..I'm sorry I just hate people saying anything to try and remotely feel better about themselves on these silly forums. It's a pretty sad sight to start up my day...

Stalker was the duke of Omen when you left. He obviously doesn't like you. You were forced to leave Omen, so yes, you got spit out by Omen.

2)
Hey Jamzter, if you left because of those "noobs" we merged with, then why did you rage quit tw all together and send all of your offensive and nobles at me in a suicide attack?

You actually did rage quit and suicide on Stalker. I can further prove this by checking for ODD rise at that exact moment, if you want.

You see? That's how you make a valid accusation. The thing Perv did, was summing up some lies about stuff I supposedly did. I was duke of the number 1 tribe back then and he was an insignificant member of the tribe I was warring. Honestly, if we'd fight this out before an unbiased courtroom, and neither of us would bring proof, I'd automatically win due to the fact it's his word versus mine, and I'm the more credible person in this situation. Perv HAS to bring proof to the table or he's auto-branded as a liar.

But you can go ahead and believe him, since we both know you're not unbiased. Anyway, it still doesn't take away the fact that One, GBKRM, Omen and others will be winning this war. I just heard about some new inactives in R4KI.

DeletedUser

Unless you have a village in this world... Your opinion is null :)

I hope Perv takes this word of advice. After all, he stopped playing a R4KI account some time ago.

Leave this world to the people who actually play it. That's my advice.

DeletedUser

Unless you have a village in this world... Your opinion is null :)

i reall hate this kind of arguement. you dont play here so whatever you say means nothing. Why is that exactly? If they are discussing topics to do with W45 then this is the place to talk about it, and whether or not a person plays W45 should have no effect on the validity of their opinions or inputs into any discussion.

I hope Perv takes this word of advice. After all, he stopped playing a R4KI account some time ago.

Leave this world to the people who actually play it. That's my advice.

Get your facts right :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is pills the world 26 tribe or am i going totally offtopic ?

Was a good tribe big egos in the end it accounted for nothing because they went 'inactive'

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is pills the world 26 tribe or am i going totally offtopic ?

Was a good tribe big egos in the end it accounted for nothing because they went 'inactive'

I never understand how people automatically rule out all previous achievements of a tribe after they become inactive /quit.
Surely what counts is what they did when they were active ?
Tony Blair resigned from being Prime Minister , does that make his time in the job account for nothing ?
<3

DeletedUser86073

I never understand how people automatically rule out all previous achievements of a tribe after they become inactive /quit.
Tony Blair resigned from being Prime Minister , does that make his time in the job account for nothing ?
<3

LOL

You just compared a game to probably the most important job in England (aside from the queen.) Grow up man.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL

You just compared a game to probably the most important job in England (aside from the queen.) Grow up man.

Well I happen to be female but the principle is the same whatever comparison you use and the Prime Minister is arguably more important than the Queen .

<3

DeletedUser

<3

No im not saying that :)

Pills if it is the world 26 one did do things that were great ,but to be truely good surely you would stay on and fight to win the world .

Every Tribe Has Inactivity

Or do you just jump from world to world state your complete jargen on pnp , then all randomly quit for the next world ...

My mate on 26 said this to the self proclaimed queens of 'Bul' wait until we meet you in battle . What happened they done one op and then all went inactive when we started the attacks back. Obviously they were all already inactive /Sarcasm

Also Tony blair was a bad pm handing out benefits to anyone .

Free houses for imigrants etc
However this is then in turn blamed on Gordon Brown (he was chancellor yes :p ).

Tony Blair got out before it went pear shaped ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86073

Well I happen to be female but the principle is the same whatever comparison you use and the Prime Minister is arguably more important than the Queen .

<3

More important than the Queen? Last time i checked, we couldn't go to war without the Queen's say. You don't get more important than that.

DeletedUser

Ummm, that's not how a debate works, honestly. If anyone wants to discredit someone else, he has to provide some backup to his words, or otherwise it's pretty clear he's just making everything up.

I'll give an example by discrediting you:
1) You got spit out by Omen. 2) Then you got pissed off and suicided on Stalker. Two things I can easily discredit you with. I'd be a fool to state this without evidence, so:

1)

Stalker was the duke of Omen when you left. He obviously doesn't like you. You were forced to leave Omen, so yes, you got spit out by Omen.

2)

You actually did rage quit and suicide on Stalker. I can further prove this by checking for ODD rise at that exact moment, if you want.

You see? That's how you make a valid accusation. The thing Perv did, was summing up some lies about stuff I supposedly did. I was duke of the number 1 tribe back then and he was an insignificant member of the tribe I was warring. Honestly, if we'd fight this out before an unbiased courtroom, and neither of us would bring proof, I'd automatically win due to the fact it's his word versus mine, and I'm the more credible person in this situation. Perv HAS to bring proof to the table or he's auto-branded as a liar.

But you can go ahead and believe him, since we both know you're not unbiased. Anyway, it still doesn't take away the fact that One, GBKRM, Omen and others will be winning this war. I just heard about some new inactives in R4KI.

You can follow the development in the other topic, as I do not like to repeat myself, all I can say is that you're wrong, and stalker shouldn't be called a duke.. Ever! His actions in the last 4 months would prove that, if I'd bother myself by digging up my evidence.

Also I have actually written somewhere on this forum, that I don't believe R4KI will win this one, but being an ignorant as you are, you've surely overlooked that.

DeletedUser

You can follow the development in the other topic, as I do not like to repeat myself, all I can say is that you're wrong, and stalker shouldn't be called a duke.. Ever! His actions in the last 4 months would prove that, if I'd bother myself by digging up my evidence.

Also I have actually written somewhere on this forum, that I don't believe R4KI will win this one, but being an ignorant as you are, you've surely overlooked that.

I can be wrong, but then Stalker, Xacutioner and the rest of Omen are also wrong concerning you.
Hmm. Somehow I highly doubt that.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
More important than the Queen? Last time i checked, we couldn't go to war without the Queen's say. You don't get more important than that.

Thats a formality :icon_rolleyes: In the grand scheme of things ... she doesn't plan the war she just ticks the boxes ...

So it's her fault we went to Afganistan ? uhm I don't see the anti-war protestors all blaming the Queen .:icon_neutral:

<3

DeletedUser

I can be wrong, but then Stalker, Xacutioner and the rest of Omen are also wrong concerning you.
Hmm. Somehow I highly doubt that.

Wrong about what? You really should try to elaborate your sentences.

DeletedUser

Bah! I'm more important than the Queen, and I can prove it.........:icon_rolleyes: