Wars You'd Like To See!

DeletedUser

JOin Omen Omen VS R4KI will not be as fun to see then Omen and one VS R4KI that way its possible to win well a higher chance anyways

DeletedUser

yes, but would you really consider that a war?

The ultimate goal is to Kill Everyone, right?

Back on topic, some rim war would be fun to watch, like BlooD vs. HOWL!

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BlooD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HOWL!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 120
Difference: 27

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 192,055
Side 2: 391,765
Difference: 199,710

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,674
Side 2: 16,792
Difference: 5,118

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Let me see,
You were expecting him to make a massive coalition to compensate for his tribe's shortcomings.
You were expecting him to ally 3 tribes out of the top 5.
You were expecting him to try and gang bang the rank 1 tribe (vastly superior to his) and fail miserably as each of his top 5 allies crumble one by one.
You were expecting his own tribe to fail.
You were expecting him to disappear the moment his poorly laid plans fall apart.
You were expecting him to reappear months later and whine incessantly about how it wasn't his fault his coalition failed and how this doesn't prove he's a poor leader.
You were expecting him to be the server's running joke and resident forum troll no one takes seriously.

And thats just from my Puffin days.

Now if I were to harken back to my STACHE days, I'd bring up a long list of other stuff you should be expecting. Just hang on till he start's throwing the word "war machine" around. Thats a queue for his tribe to get its head kicked in.

Now that I don't have to act all nice, I can finally start trashing some people on the forums. And you look like a juicy target.

Do you know you are one of the people who bring out the negative aspects of this game? You are so full of hatred against my playing style that you cannot think straight and resort to mindless flaming and unproven statements. Your kind of players sickens me.

I have never in my life made a coalition. If I want, I can bring you several witnesses to testify they dragged me into the W21 gangbang. Where's your proof, Perv?

See above about the allies.

Yes, I warred the top 1 tribe and yes, my allies crumbled. Does that make me sucky? I can prove the fact that my tribe was tied in the war and even managed to check the growth of the top 1 tribe. I call it success, Perv.

Not a single tribe that I have ever led, failed. I can prove that. Can you, Perv?

Heh. I quit 2 months before a coalition (hey look, a coalition) took out the tribe I once led. I never "disappeared". Where's your proof, Perv?

I never whine. You, on the other hand, do. I have tons of facts to prove anything I say, while you don't. Pathetic.

You don't even know the definition of trolling. By definition, you are trolling right now. So go waste someone else's time, Perv.

Now sod off. I don't even know you, but apparantly you played W21. I don't know what the hell I did to you, but you need to stop being so sore. Things of the past are things of the past. Some people, like Bwah, understand that. You, apparantly, don't.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Someone else must be posting for you today . :icon_rolleyes:

<3

P&P¨is not equal to whining.

whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
v.tr.
To utter with a whine.
n.
1. The act of whining.
2. A whining sound.
3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

Whining = complaining about someone without having anything to back it up. I have proof to back up everything. :)

DeletedUser

Now that I don't have to act all nice, I can finally start trashing some people on the forums. And you look like a juicy target.

Do you know you are one of the people who bring out the negative aspects of this game? You are so full of hatred against my playing style that you cannot think straight and resort to mindless flaming and unproven statements. Your kind of players sickens me.

I have never in my life made a coalition. If I want, I can bring you several witnesses to testify they dragged me into the W21 gangbang. Where's your proof, Perv?

See above about the allies.

Yes, I warred the top 1 tribe and yes, my allies crumbled. Does that make me sucky? I can prove the fact that my tribe was tied in the war and even managed to check the growth of the top 1 tribe. I call it success, Perv.

Not a single tribe that I have ever led, failed. I can prove that. Can you, Perv?

Heh. I quit 2 months before a coalition (hey look, a coalition) took out the tribe I once led. I never "disappeared". Where's your proof, Perv?

I never whine. You, on the other hand, do. I have tons of facts to prove anything I say, while you don't. Pathetic.

You don't even know the definition of trolling. By definition, you are trolling right now. So go waste someone else's time, Perv.

Now sod off. I don't even know you, but apparantly you played W21. I don't know what the hell I did to you, but you need to stop being so sore. Things of the past are things of the past. Some people, like Bwah, understand that. You, apparantly, don't.

You spend three days formulating a response and all you have is a series of woe-is-me excuses and a fest of you're-so-mean self pity.

:icon_rolleyes: Embarrassing but typical.

So wheres the proofs you keep referring to you. You keep saying you can provide proof repeatedly in one post and you don't provide any. Go sell stupid elsewhere.

. Does that make me sucky? I can prove the fact that my tribe was tied in the war and even managed to check the growth of the top 1 tribe. I call it success, Perv.

hehehehe, thats you're idea of success ? Don't have high standards do you ? So is your aim in W45 to check R4Ki's growth ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You spend three days formulating a response and all you have is a series of woe-is-me excuses and a fest of you're-so-mean self pity.

:icon_rolleyes: Embarrassing but typical.

So wheres the proofs you keep referring to you. You keep saying you can provide proof repeatedly in one post and you don't provide any. Go sell stupid elsewhere.

1. No, I spend the last 5 minutes writing that response. As I said before, I couldn't reply because I was playing nice. Read my words for a change.

2. They're not excuses. They're facts.

3. The proof? They're all over the W21 forums. The witnesses? God knows where they are. They're online sometimes. Now where's your proof? I can easily go into a world you play and post all kinds of crap on the forums there. Provide some proof for your statements and I'll actually bother to collect the proof for mine.

DeletedUser

3. The proof? They're all over the W21 forums. The witnesses? God knows where they are. They're online sometimes. Now where's your proof? I can easily go into a world you play and post all kinds of crap on the forums there. Provide some proof for your statements and I'll actually bother to collect the proof for mine.

So basically you're saying that its all out there but you lack the capability to get them. And we're supposed to take your word for it because we such confidence in your integrity don't we ? :icon_rolleyes:

Quit embarassing yourself, you're so poor at debating.

DeletedUser

So basically you're saying that its all out there but you lack the capability to get them. And we're supposed to take your word for it because we such confidence in your integrity don't we ? :icon_rolleyes:

Quit embarassing yourself, you're so poor at debating.

And we have to take your word on it that I'm actually a failure? Know your P&P priorities. :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, stop embarrasing yourself. If I truly am a failure, R4KI will easily dispatch One. :)

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whining = complaining about someone without having anything to back it up. I have proof to back up everything. :)

PROOF : • noun 1 evidence establishing a fact or the truth of a statement. 2 the proving of the truth of a statement.

Actually you do not have proof on what you say about R4KI or Matt's leadership , you allegedly have peoples opinions , people who are betraying their own tribe and tribes mates , sorry if their opinion means little to me , but it certainly isn't proof of anything .

And your proof someone is stupid is that they quote a whole post ..well .. urm ... :icon_rolleyes: ok .

<3

DeletedUser

1. No, I spend the last 5 minutes writing that response. As I said before, I couldn't reply because I was playing nice. Read my words for a change.

2. They're not excuses. They're facts.

ahem, the hypocrasy of the above is going to force me to do that which i loathe and converse with a lesser mind :icon_biggrin:

so you hate people who make assertions. Well i hate liars.

I can bring you several witnesses to testify they dragged me into the W21 gangbang

I can prove the fact that my tribe was tied in the war and even managed to check the growth of the top 1 tribe

I have tons of facts to prove anything I say

The proof? They're all over the W21 forums.

he witnesses? God knows where they are. They're online sometimes.

you talk big saying i can do this i can do that, yet when called on it, you make up excuses. That to me is tantamount to lieing.

I wont even touch the fact you want to compare your leadership background to pervs...that one will have me in fits of laughter for weeks. :lol:

EDIT: since i know you have a tendancy to miss the subtlies in my post sometimes, let me draw ou an analogy.

I am God. I can prove it. I can show ou loads of proof. I have witnesses who can prove it.

The proof is on the internet. And the witnesses are on the internet too sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And we have to take your word on it that I'm actually a failure? Know your P&P priorities. :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, stop embarrasing yourself. If I truly am a failure, R4KI will easily dispatch One. :)

You're the one who keeps promising proof and evidence, and in return you present . . . . nothing. Just a flimsy excuse as to why you can't get the "proof".

repeating what I say might improve your vocabulary but it doesn't make your argument any less poor.

DeletedUser

PROOF : • noun 1 evidence establishing a fact or the truth of a statement. 2 the proving of the truth of a statement.

Actually you do not have proof on what you say about R4KI or Matt's leadership , you allegedly have peoples opinions , people who are betraying their own tribe and tribes mates , sorry if their opinion means little to me , but it certainly isn't proof of anything .

And your proof someone is stupid is that they quote a whole post ..well .. urm ... :icon_rolleyes: ok .

<3

Watch the other thread, sillybuns.

DeletedUser

You're the one who keeps promising proof and evidence, and in return you present . . . . nothing. Just a flimsy excuse as to why you can't get the "proof".

repeating what I say might improve your vocabulary but it doesn't make your argument any less poor.

Pathetic. You are the one making accusation: you should be the one providing proof.

Let's try it this way:

You suck, Perv.

Go ahead and disprove it. You won't, because that'd be stupid since I didn't give any proof.

DeletedUser

ahem, the hypocrasy of the above is going to force me to do that which i loathe and converse with a lesser mind :icon_biggrin:

so you hate people who make assertions. Well i hate liars.

you talk big saying i can do this i can do that, yet when called on it, you make up excuses. That to me is tantamount to lieing.

I wont even touch the fact you want to compare your leadership background to pervs...that one will have me in fits of laughter for weeks. :lol:

EDIT: since i know you have a tendancy to miss the subtlies in my post sometimes, let me draw ou an analogy.

I am God. I can prove it. I can show ou loads of proof. I have witnesses who can prove it.

The proof is on the internet. And the witnesses are on the internet too sometimes.

I don't even have a clue who Perv is. And honestly, I don't give a crap. He's probably one of those selfproclaimed "good" leaders. Geez, anyone can lead a tribe and make his friends praise him. Why would I even bother comparing me to him?

The fact you seem the point of my posts makes me draw conclusions on how well you read my posts. I refuse to provide proof as long as Perv doesn't prove his statements. I'm not bothering if he isn't. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't even have a clue who Perv is. And honestly, I don't give a crap. He's probably one of those selfproclaimed "good" leaders. Geez, anyone can lead a tribe and make his friends praise him. Why would I even bother comparing me to him?

The fact you seem the point of my posts makes me draw conclusions on how well you read my posts. I refuse to provide proof as long as Perv doesn't prove his statements. I'm not bothering if he isn't. :icon_rolleyes:

firstly you said you had all this proof to prove this that and the other, then when asked to show this proof you later backtracked and said no you show me proof first. Now had pervis first asked you for proof your argument would stand, since you claimed you could provide this proof of your own volition before saying you required others to provide proof first leads anyone with an common sense to beleive no such proof exists and thus you are a liar.

secondly, im gobsmacked at the fact you dont know who pervis is, but that says a lot more about you. I think on last count it was something like 6 rank 1 tribes he has lead? including random w39 and pills w26 and Rumble of UK3 (not sure how much perv was involved with rumble in w33) being some of the more recent ones. So come down of your pedastal.

DeletedUser

firstly you said you had all this proof to prove this that and the other, then when asked to show this proof you later backtracked and said no you show me proof first. Now had pervis first asked you for proof your argument would stand, since you claimed you could provide this proof of your own volition before saying you required others to provide proof first leads anyone with an common sense to beleive no such proof exists and thus you are a liar.

secondly, im gobsmacked at the fact you dont know who pervis is, but that says a lot more about you. I think on last count it was something like 6 rank 1 tribes he has lead? including random w39 and pills w26 and Rumble of UK3 (not sure how much perv was involved with rumble in w33) being some of the more recent ones. So come down of your pedastal.

A. Perv accuses me of something. He doesn't give any proof at all.

B. I have the proof to counter it, but it'd take me hours to collect it. An effort I am not willing to make while this war is going on.

C. The logical thing here is for Perv to post his proof. If he actually has anything to back up his words, I'll gladly collect my proof over the course of a couple of days.

Ah, I heard about Pills. All in a negative way, really. So I stick to my previous statement.

But honestly, let's skip this discussion and go back ontopic. I don't give a rat's ass about who Perv is or why I hurt his feelings.