Wars You'd Like To See!

DeletedUser

Logic is not flawed because someone says so, but because it gets disproven by facts. Guess in which category your posts fall? :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_neutral: Read my post, I say why the logic is flawed. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

I can roll my eyes as well that does make a post have any substance, I clearly stated the following reasons for the logic being wrong.
Your reasoning is too restricted. Why cant you take some barbs in your area and leave others for farming Given how little you need to farm to keep constant building it is very easy to do both....

At no point has any R4KI player taken enough villages in any area to suffocate their farming. Not to mention the sweeping statement about targets, as though he knows the intricate details of every account in the world.

Check list for posting next time:icon_idea:

Read
Then
Respond:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My statement stands, as you've obviously not read it.

And cool down on the smilies, mmmk? Makes you look a tad noobish.

DeletedUser

My statement stands, as you've obviously not read it.

And cool down on the smilies, mmmk? Makes you look a tad noobish.

Firstly the smilies were sarcastic, I was making fun of you. Secondly your last two posts both follow suit with what your supposedly criticizing. As much as I would love to outline it for you I'll follow your example and lack sustenance evidence in my assertion.

DeletedUser

Back on topic People! I'd Like to see Cats Vs Fremen Just to see who would win.

DeletedUser86073

Firstly the smilies were sarcastic, I was making fun of you. Secondly your last two posts both follow suit with what your supposedly criticizing. As much as I would love to outline it for you I'll follow your example and lack sustenance evidence in my assertion.

I have a friend who is just like Matt, not many people like him either.

DeletedUser

Logic is not flawed because someone says so, but because it gets disproven by facts. Guess in which category your posts fall? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not wasting time or nobles on silly barbarians when I've got more than enough juicy targets to noble.

how can you say his logic is flawed then post this? waste of nobles? good lord i have an ungodly amount of nobles, in fact i have more spare nobles than i think most of the top 20 have villages. Now what is more wasteful, using them, or letting them sit there and twiddle their thumbs?

I have my own reasons for not nobling 1k barbs, one of which being im just a lazy git who cba building up 1k barbs :lol:

So lets break it down for you

1) someone has spare nobles
2) they noble a few barbs which cost nothing, but help cluster
3) one person claims this means they are not up to the previous quality
4) second player claims that all of R4KI has chosen too early to cluster

you 2 can really beleive that was a logical jump can you? xenthyl's assumption while incorrect is understandable, but methinks daethon is just being a troll, as per usual.

With 1 possible exception no one on w45 will farm quite as much as we do, and yet i could quite easily noble 20, or 30 or maybe more barbs within my cluster and not hamper my farming by any noticable amount.

DeletedUser88837

Well, part of my reasoning on the cluster thing is that the respawn rate of a barb is 1200 res per hour max (given that most barbs have an average of say 16-21 res just for argument sakes it's substantially less than 1200 res per hour more along the lines of 250-400ish res per hour to be sure). So having that many barb clusters is extremely restrictive. Trust me, I have a tight cluster (not barbs by the way, an actual player) and it is restrictive and locks some 200+ merchants a day sending resources to just a few of those villages. I'm not saying your "wrong" persay but merely stating an observation. Hence my point on the whole having to have a ton of maxed villages to shovel resources into those villages is definatly needed. So it's kind of a double bladed sword to be fair. On one hand you have a tight cluster that is easily defensible, but if you lose say 12 full nukes your goin to have a heck of a time sending those resources to that village. This bottle necks you during times of war unless all those villages are cued for say 5-7 days. Take it for what you want, but please, don't say I don't understand game mechanics simply because you didn't fully understand what I was talking about/I didn't explain my comment enough. :)

DeletedUser

On one hand you have a tight cluster that is easily defensible, but if you lose say 12 full nukes your goin to have a heck of a time sending those resources to that village. This bottle necks you during times of war unless all those villages are cued for say 5-7 days. Take it for what you want, but please, don't say I don't understand game mechanics simply because you didn't fully understand what I was talking about/I didn't explain my comment enough. :)

Firstly level 30 mines allow for constant troop building without extra res. But this is also why you farm and leave 100k of each in a village before hand... The lack of understanding comes from your inability to understand how to utilize the strategy of nobling barbs. If you knew how it worked you would have never said that it was an indicator of a poor player, as we have clearly shown how it is in fact an advantage with little detriments.

You forget that you were the one who asserted that nobling barbs was the sign of a poor player. Given that I and simz have proven that to be incorrect, yes it does show a lack of understanding of game mechanics.

DeletedUser

Im not taking any side here i am just tossing this info out. with this much of a slow building world you do not need to farm with high mines one of my lower villgaes as 20 mines i have extra res with troops building for the next 200 hours and buildings always can be made and i still have extra that i can use up.:icon_sad: And this a D villages where i do not do any farming SO.......... farming is not a prob with this village because qwith lvle 20 mines my warehouse is orverflowing with being able to keep building buildings troops.

DeletedUser

I love people like r4kis guys total eliteness .

Wonder if this world is diffrent in a years time :)

You are the best I have ever seen . Ever

DeletedUser86073

Im not taking any side here i am just tossing this info out. with this much of a slow building world you do not need to farm with high mines one of my lower villgaes as 20 mines i have extra res with troops building for the next 200 hours and buildings always can be made and i still have extra that i can use up.:icon_sad: And this a D villages where i do not do any farming SO.......... farming is not a prob with this village because qwith lvle 20 mines my warehouse is orverflowing with being able to keep building buildings troops.

Don't understand you tbh you have 5,803 points with 3 tiny villages, what are you talking about?

http://en45.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=28293&screen=info_player&id=2678369

DeletedUser

I love people like r4kis guys total eliteness .

Wonder if this world is diffrent in a years time :)

You are the best I have ever seen . Ever

Why are you using two different forum accounts now xenthyl? :icon_confused:

And of course it will be different, its still a new world there will be huge changes in a years time.

As far as the "total eliteness" goes you were the one saying people who noble barbs are rubbish and it was just pointed out to you that that's not the case. But of course i've nobled barbs this world so you likely won't bother even reading a post by such a noob :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Personally, I couldn't care less about other tribes movements.. I care only about the tribe that matters to me and that's the tribe I am a part of.

However, in my own game I would not take a 1k barb in my area, just because it it's against what I have always done. But, i would take a 1.9k player :) Not really a substantial difference, but I just prefer to do it that way.

I also do not build lv 30 resources as I do not see the need in this world... Troops take so long to build that, providing you are an active farmer, you can always have the resources available to build and send to other villages without any problems. Lv 30 resources seem to be a total waste of time in this world..... Which I didn't work out at the start of the world and tried to follow my old model in faster worlds.

Getting on topic..... I just wish something would happen sometime soon as it is getting a tad stale. :axemen::ram::lightcavalry::ram::axemen::cata::axemen: When was the last actual war? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

just thought it is worth pointing out, since a couple people seem to be making this mistake. This is a 0.5 speed world which means troops train at half speed, but your mines produce half the amount of res. a 1 speed world will produce double the amount of res, but troops will train twice as fast.

Therefore, no matter what the world speed, level 30 mines will always produce enough res to keep troop queues running 24/7. The big difference in this world is that with the troop speed being 1.75, farming is a more profitable option than previously and because it is so slow then you only need to farm half as often as on a 1.0 speed world to have the same benefits.

Now im not going to do your jobs for you and explain all the ins and outs of the more advanced thinking/tactics, but suffice to say that even if you didnt farm at all as long as you have level 30 mines in all villas you can be as clustered as you like.

DeletedUser

Why are you using two different forum accounts now xenthyl? :icon_confused:

And of course it will be different, its still a new world there will be huge changes in a years time.

As far as the "total eliteness" goes you were the one saying people who noble barbs are rubbish and it was just pointed out to you that that's not the case. But of course i've nobled barbs this world so you likely won't bother even reading a post by such a noob :icon_cry:

I never said nobling barbs is noobish ;)

I say once you reach 1-2million running out or targets this world suits clustering and nobling barbs if targets are thin and far between

Edit:

If i hid behind my id what are my sigs ;)

I hate people that do that ...

Last edited by a moderator: