We are HUN!

Unaundra

they just want to save their troops for the big war is that wrong ?

DeletedUser120425

At least he's not a spying backstabber like you
I am no spying backstabber.
I am an honourable player.
I will tell you if I am in your tribe, I will tell you my plans. Ask Kirk, he hates I'm there, but he can't find me, and I'm not leaking any information out of importance.

I cannot help it if I am great at what I do.

DeletedUser121624

I am no spying backstabber.
I am an honourable player.
I will tell you if I am in your tribe, I will tell you my plans. Ask Kirk, he hates I'm there, but he can't find me, and I'm not leaking any information out of importance.

I cannot help it if I am great at what I do.

#Triggered
You sound just like Kirk!

DeletedUser120425

#Triggered
You sound just like Kirk!
#LearnWhatTriggered is.

Re-read it, I agree I am a dirty Spy:rolleyes:
I spy for personal gains and laughs, I am even known to have 1 of the best spy "networks" on the game. Even known to get people to leak information on worlds I don't even play for, well.... just banter.
I will only play seriously under 2 maybe 3 Dukes on this game, everyone else doesn't have the leadership quality I look for(Great leaders, just not for me). So yeah I openly join a world on a mission to sabotage and collect information on tribes.

Weather or not I release what I have is different.

You see I am no backstabber, I will stab you in the face, I never hide what I am, or what I will do.

DeletedUser122029

#LearnWhatTriggered is.

Re-read it, I agree I am a dirty Spy:rolleyes:
I spy for personal gains and laughs, I am even known to have 1 of the best spy "networks" on the game. Even known to get people to leak information on worlds I don't even play for, well.... just banter.
I will only play seriously under 2 maybe 3 Dukes on this game, everyone else doesn't have the leadership quality I look for(Great leaders, just not for me). So yeah I openly join a world on a mission to sabotage and collect information on tribes.

Weather or not I release what I have is different.

You see I am no backstabber, I will stab you in the face, I never hide what I am, or what I will do.

haven't a clue about you, just another guy who thinks having played the game for years makes you good.

DeletedUser120425

You're too good for all but a few leaders. We get it.
More, most leaders have certain discipline levels, others allow me to do what I want and end up running havoc ingame and externally for them, but just the minor few get the levels right.
If I get bored of said tribes leadership, I'm known to sabotage and take majority of members with me until I either find a tribe I like, or I just repeat the circle.

All in all, Im just a c*** who enjoys being one.

DeletedUser120425

haven't a clue about you, just another guy who thinks having played the game for years makes you good.
Yes, I have played this game a fair few years. Double Digits now I believe.
I would rate myself mediocre at the game, I can be good, but I usually lack enthusiasm.
I am no exceptional player with exception for my manipulation skills, but thats more frowned upon, once they find me that is.

ppprre

More, most leaders have certain discipline levels, others allow me to do what I want and end up running havoc ingame and externally for them, but just the minor few get the levels right.
If I get bored of said tribes leadership, I'm known to sabotage and take majority of members with me until I either find a tribe I like, or I just repeat the circle.

I think you just overestimate yourself

DeletedUser121624

You're making it sounds like that's hard...

DeletedUser120425

You're making it sounds like that's hard...
Its not hard, but it does get tricky when your "punking" the same tribe for 3-4 worlds in a row and you have to switch back-stories, watch how you reply to mails, presentation when contributing important information. (Always get council in any tribe if you wish to Sabotage correctly)
Also have to watch when the used Alias was last used and what connections know the Alias, don't want to prematurely blow your cover.

DeletedUser120425

You're all just pretty bad tbh
xQjS8HS.gif

Snyper Eyes

Nope I'm talking on behalf of myself, every tribe on this world has diplomacy with someone, 100+ members? lol you shouldn't of dropped out of math dude
D.C.C only has 1 ally and that is their family tribe of 7 members lastI checked

DeletedUser116724

You had no clue how to play a limited hauls world... And sure you havnt accumulated 5k in troops.

You haven't accumulated 5k troops either. I think a lot of players have the achievement. And it means nothing. It's only important if you still have the troops or else have used them for something useful. A lot of players seem to have recruited 5k troops and lost them for no reason at all. All they have to show for it is some useless ODA :(

Put it this way, I'd rather have 3k troops recruited, and still have them. Than to have recruited 5k troops and lost them all just to clear some player that I'm unable to noble.

It's not necessarily bad players either. It's about good leaders. They should be avoiding confrontation at all costs. Make sure your tribe loses as little troops as possible until you are all ready to profit from your troop loss.

Also regarding the 5k troops. No-one cares. Look at rank one. He hasn't got 5k troops recruited. Yet if he wanted he caould easily do over 3k troops in the next 24 hours.

DeletedUser120056

You haven't accumulated 5k troops either. I think a lot of players have the achievement. And it means nothing. It's only important if you still have the troops or else have used them for something useful. A lot of players seem to have recruited 5k troops and lost them for no reason at all. All they have to show for it is some useless ODA :(

Put it this way, I'd rather have 3k troops recruited, and still have them. Than to have recruited 5k troops and lost them all just to clear some player that I'm unable to noble.

It's not necessarily bad players either. It's about good leaders. They should be avoiding confrontation at all costs. Make sure your tribe loses as little troops as possible until you are all ready to profit from your troop loss.

Also regarding the 5k troops. No-one cares. Look at rank one. He hasn't got 5k troops recruited. Yet if he wanted he caould easily do over 3k troops in the next 24 hours.
3k troops in 24hrs. SHOW ME THE MATH