We are HUN!

DeletedUser116724

Well, takes exactly two minutes at 18 barracks to build a spear.

Between 5 vills producing in just barracks, thats 3600 troops in 24 hours.

Add in stable and workshop, could easily do a lot more than this. I was being very conservative.

DeletedUser120056

Well, takes exactly two minutes at 18 barracks to build a spear.

Between 5 vills producing in just barracks, thats 3600 troops in 24 hours.

Add in stable and workshop, could easily do a lot more than this. I was being very conservative.

Ah. you counting all villages at hand. I was just saying 1.

Snyper Eyes

You haven't accumulated 5k troops either. I think a lot of players have the achievement. And it means nothing. It's only important if you still have the troops or else have used them for something useful. A lot of players seem to have recruited 5k troops and lost them for no reason at all. All they have to show for it is some useless ODA :(

Put it this way, I'd rather have 3k troops recruited, and still have them. Than to have recruited 5k troops and lost them all just to clear some player that I'm unable to noble.

It's not necessarily bad players either. It's about good leaders. They should be avoiding confrontation at all costs. Make sure your tribe loses as little troops as possible until you are all ready to profit from your troop loss.

Also regarding the 5k troops. No-one cares. Look at rank one. He hasn't got 5k troops recruited. Yet if he wanted he caould easily do over 3k troops in the next 24 hours.

You know you can hide your achievements right? So some people could have their achievements hidden as to not give any information away...I mean I hide almost all my achievements.

DeletedUser116724

You know you can hide your achievements right? So some people could have their achievements hidden as to not give any information away...I mean I hide almost all my achievements.

Yes, I never mentioned you. I mentioned the rank 1 player. Who still has the achievement recruit 20 units as of my writing this.

Snyper Eyes

Yes, I never mentioned you. I mentioned the rank 1 player. Who still has the achievement recruit 20 units as of my writing this.
You're right, I didnt think to ACTUALLY check the players you were talking about... forgot to do my research before I spoke lol