We R SCUM

DeletedUser

Scum: A layer of impurities that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially water or molten metal) – Wikipedia.

Hi w36!

I’m the leader of SCUM and I’m playing this world under the alias Disco Bunny.

Who are we?

Well first of all we are “SCUM”. Why choose this name? Because after much deliberation we found it was the only word which best described us. The tribe is going to be led by myself and a respected TW friend.
Our member base consists of a mixture of world: 2, 4, 6, 22, 32 and 34 players who i respect, or have met the recruitment requirements.

Recruitment

Players MUST be able to ...

1.Send a train to hit within 1 second (or very close)... proof.
2.Send 2 different speed attacks from 2+ villages to hit within 5 seconds at the target village... proof (obviously only after nobles are out lol)
3.Must speak good enough English and have Skype
4.Must get account sat before being let in (V important)
5. Be able to snipe incoming attacks (5 seconds).. Proof

If you meet these requirements and want to be part of an experienced tribe, then contact: Nikug (on forums) or Nikug TW (on skype)

Thanks for reading,

Disco Bunny.

EDIT: We are currently full. Any further applications will be going on a waiting list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can send 5 attacks, from different villages, to hit within 3 seconds... does that count?

Also, I no longer believe in account sitters, for 1 reason.....

DeletedUser

I know there easy, but i don't want the tribe to turn into an old men's club. I want fresh new talent as well.

DeletedUser

In my first world I managed to coordinate 4 nobles from one village and 2 nukes from two others to hit within 5 seconds, doesn't mean that I was a good player.

Shlomzi

1.Send a train to hit within 1 second (or very close)... proof.
2.Send 2 different speed attacks from 2+ villages to hit within 5 seconds at the target village... proof (obviously only after nobles are out lol)
3.Must speak good enough English and have Skype
4.Must get account sat before being let in (V important)
5. Be able to snipe incoming attacks (5 seconds).. Proof

1 - That's extremely easy and can be taught to pretty much anyone with an even decent internet connection. I don't see how that would make them experienced.

2 - 5 seconds? A blind monkey could do that. That's bloody terrible.

3 - This is an English speaking game and the only language you are allowed to speak is English in it - so yes, I'd assume it would be quite an obvious requirement. People have this magical thing called "common sense" you know.

4 - Isn't SCUM a pre-made? Tell me, how do you account sit someone in a world that isn't even open?

5 - Wait. So your guys must be able to send a 1 second train, yet they'll only ever be attacked by a 5 second train? Puh lease. My baby cousin could snipe a train that was that bad.

Much Love,
-Shlomzi

DeletedUser

1 - That's extremely easy and can be taught to pretty much anyone with an even decent internet connection. I don't see how that would make them experienced.

2 - 5 seconds? A blind monkey could do that. That's bloody terrible.

3 - This is an English speaking game and the only language you are allowed to speak is English in it - so yes, I'd assume it would be quite an obvious requirement. People have this magical thing called "common sense" you know.

4 - Isn't SCUM a pre-made? Tell me, how do you account sit someone in a world that isn't even open?

5 - Wait. So your guys must be able to send a 1 second train, yet they'll only ever be attacked by a 5 second train? Puh lease. My baby cousin could snipe a train that was that bad.

Much Love,
-Shlomzi

I admit that part wasn't mine. "Carnage." said to put that in. But i will still make a slight counter.

2- i think you exagerate, but yes 5 secs is quite easy however it's a min requirement we expect all our members to do better.

3- You'd be surprised how many people whom English is there native language can't speak it well.

4- After 1 week there will be an "Account sitting" on w36. I play a number of worlds and have been able to sit ppl in there main worlds, to see how they play and if there style suits the one i want for "SCUM". And if i'm not in said world, one of my high council will have, otherwise they can't join. No one is let in without us knowing there past experiences and successes.

5- Again 5 secs is our min requirement we expect people to surpass this.

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, don't start. Wait until the world opens at least. :/

Shlomzi

2- i think you exagerate, but yes 5 secs is quite easy however it's a min requirement we expect all our members to do better.

Aye, of course it was an exaggeration. For you to simply "think" it was rather than "know" it was makes me look like this: :icon_neutral:

3- You'd be surprised how many people whom English is there native language can't speak it well.

In other words..English people. We all know English people can't speak English. So again refer to my "common sense" point. :icon_wink:

4- After 1 week there will be an "Account sitting" on w36. I play a number of worlds and have been able to sit ppl in there main worlds, to see how they play and if there style suits the one i want for "SCUM". And if i'm not in said world, one of my high council will have, otherwise they can't join. No one is let in without us knowing there past experiences and successes.

Past success does not mean they will be successful again. Luck comes into it - a lot.

5- Again 5 secs is our min requirement we expect people to surpass this.

Minimum requirement is your requirement. If they can do it they can get in according to you. It doesn't matter if you expect them to surpass it, it's not what you said as a requirement.

DeletedUser

Aye, of course it was an exaggeration. For you to simply "think" it was rather than "know" it was makes me look like this: :icon_neutral:

In other words..English people. We all know English people can't speak English. So again refer to my "common sense" point. :icon_wink:

Past success does not mean they will be successful again. Luck comes into it - a lot.

Minimum requirement is your requirement. If they can do it they can get in according to you. It doesn't matter if you expect them to surpass it, it's not what you said as a requirement.

Sometimes when people exagerate i like to play along with it. It's like when combating sarcasm, i find the most effective way is to just keep playing along with them till they get bored.

I know excellent players who can't speak English that well. In other worlds where i need that type of player, i might let them in . However i don't want them this time.

Past successes show you know how to win. It's the only way to rate players in the game, and i plan on using it.

I don't mind having low requirements for the start of a world. In this world any players who weren't good enough for us, will be taken out before the week ends.

DeletedUser

Lol.

I like Shlomzi when he is flaming tribes I don't like but not when he flames ones I am joining :S

And Gamerdrw least I can get into a premade ;)

DeletedUser

Scum just got destroyed...
Normally i never quote one liners; but i'm on the forums, i read it, it's retarded, so i may as well reply.

You obviously appear to be an angry person who feels the need to flame before a world starts. Which imo is quite sad, how about wait untill the world starts?

I just find it pathetic people coming out with such idiotic statements based on no facts whatsoever. If you had played any old worlds and knew who we had, you would realise how idiotic your statement actually is.

There is only once chance of us failing and that is if we get bored. We all like the settings and that is why we are making a premade, so there's little chance of that happening. So we are likely to succeed.

DeletedUser

Normally i never quote one liners; but i'm on the forums, i read it, it's retarded, so i may as well reply.

You obviously appear to be an angry person who feels the need to flame before a world starts. Which imo is quite sad, how about wait untill the world starts?

I just find it pathetic people coming out with such idiotic statements based on no facts whatsoever. If you had played any old worlds and knew who we had, you would realise how idiotic your statement actually is.

There is only once chance of us failing and that is if we get bored. We all like the settings and that is why we are making a premade, so there's little chance of that happening. So we are likely to succeed.

Actually I am a very happy person..ask anyone.

Also, I have played the older worlds. Not to mention the first one. W1...