We Want Half Priced Nobles - Poll

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

half price nobles! half price nobles! half price nobles! :D

DeletedUser

yeah right

This world died many months ago when everyone merged together, the politics of this world instantly killed all the potential interesting wars. It threw W30 into "end game" mode almost a year before the accounts were ready, and now nobody can afford to keep up with the new settings.

Then the world got boring and most of the interesting personalities left.

The mods should just drop a huge nucelar bomb in the middle of K55 and let the world start again! :lol:

speak for your self mate not our problem you find it to be like that!!!!!

DeletedUser79042

This world died many months ago when everyone merged together,
"zeroizing" W30 politics - shipley fashion.

now nobody can afford to keep up with the new settings
"zeroizing" W30 active players - shipley fashion 2

the world got boring
indeed. I am just wondering. How come don't you go out and post in ... mmm... W56 or Wxx and istead you keep dealing with us boresome SOB's ?

The mods should just drop a huge nucelar bomb in the middle of K55
make it K56 and I may pull a few strings. Aight? :lol:

Sorry. To keep this thread on track:

HALF PRICED NOBLES! NOW!

Last edited:

SkyHawk3

More Nobles = More FUN

Let's face it .. more nobles = more fun .. let the world go out with a bang ..

DeletedUser

lol ;) less nobles= more fun for me. i like tactical thinking over stupid mass nobles.

DeletedUser

lol ;) less nobles= more fun for me. i like tactical thinking over stupid mass nobles.

Smurks brain tactically thinking
[SPOIL]
hamster+on+wheel.JPG
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

you never answerd me 50 cal what account do you play?

You like songs smurks. Be careful about the light at the end of the tunnel, it might just be a freight train heading your way.:icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

oh you will learn all in good time.

why does he have to hide? you all talk about me hideing behind diffrent names but yet i come out openly say and prove im in a certian account and say come get me. you all just hide and run in shadows.

You like songs smurks. Be careful about the light at the end of the tunnel, it might just be a freight train heading your way.:icon_evil::icon_evil:
be careful i like poetry and heavy metal. you hide because you fear what i can do to you when you come out of hideing. you all hide. grow a pair and face me head on instead of hideing like the panzie your make yourself out to be.

DeletedUser79042

bump. The issue here is WE WANT HALF PRICED NOBLES!

DeletedUser

lol im not moving it off that subject im just saying there are pros and cons a pro is mass noblers will be at a good advantage and if the vote passes with a no then tactical thinking will take place;) its all about tactical thinking. im guessing hes in BH but your tribe member is blowing his head off insalting my intelligence and skill when he hides and if i recall i got yelled at for hideing my account? yeah im pretty sure i did but when he does it hes some kinda genious? nah i think not. it shows he has no balls and hes afraid of me. i welcome his to prove me wrong by telling me and proveing it true. you can kno its me by my village names CoA and my peoms on my profile; he also picked on me by saying im stealing someone elses work? nah im not claimming someone elses work but i damn well know im bettering their work and moveing it forword instead of leting it sit and go grey. you on the other hand 50 cal is hideing behind someone elses work because your refuse to reviel your account. thus that would make you a hypocritical fool who preachs as if hes the damn voice of god at an imperfect being as myself and not following his own preachings. you make me sick 50 cal and i hope you can look yourself in the mirror and not think in disguest of yourself.

im prob going to vote yes but also im think no for persoanl reasons; all depends.

DeletedUser79042

voting is democracy applied.

I see no move from the Community Manager though...

WE WANT A POLL! NOW.

DeletedUser

i agree with r2 setting up a poll forthe masses is easy:\ wtf is takeing so long.

DeletedUser

lol im not moving it off that subject im just saying there are pros and cons a pro is mass noblers will be at a good advantage and if the vote passes with a no then tactical thinking will take place;) its all about tactical thinking. im guessing hes in BH but your tribe member is blowing his head off insalting my intelligence and skill when he hides and if i recall i got yelled at for hideing my account? yeah im pretty sure i did but when he does it hes some kinda genious? nah i think not. it shows he has no balls and hes afraid of me. i welcome his to prove me wrong by telling me and proveing it true. you can kno its me by my village names CoA and my peoms on my profile; he also picked on me by saying im stealing someone elses work? nah im not claimming someone elses work but i damn well know im bettering their work and moveing it forword instead of leting it sit and go grey. you on the other hand 50 cal is hideing behind someone elses work because your refuse to reviel your account. thus that would make you a hypocritical fool who preachs as if hes the damn voice of god at an imperfect being as myself and not following his own preachings. you make me sick 50 cal and i hope you can look yourself in the mirror and not think in disguest of yourself.

im prob going to vote yes but also im think no for persoanl reasons; all depends.

You see it does not take much to make you begin to unravel. You sit here wondering who I am and the entire time I just keep playing with you like a cat does a mouse. Your trembling now smurks I can tell. We are pretty even in the size of accounts so it will be a fair fight for sure.

I have never claimed at all that you hid, show me where I did?
Picked on you for claiming others work? Yes I did cause once you took over the hulk account you were all over the PnP saying how you could beat anyone..or most anyone. Prior to playing that account you posted on pnp but just not as arrogant. Can you see why I began my quest on you. All cool before the hulk account and super arrogant after you take it. Put cheek and cheek together and you end up with A&&. Had you just remained your smurk self and not turned into mr arrogant you would have never caught my eye. Show me where you and I had communicated before the hulk account. Cant be done.
I can also assure you my balls are very much intact and have used them many times in life to create and to destroy or to just be on the edge. Now I am bouncing them your way to our eventual clash. Stay tuned cause Batman always took out his foes in the last 10 minutes of all shows or movies

DeletedUser

Just an fyi. I cannot set up the poll which needs to be set-up INGAME for half price nobles.

DeletedUser67579

thank you whiserd, just so the powers that be understand that we want them

DeletedUser79042

Just an fyi. I cannot set up the poll which needs to be set-up INGAME for half price nobles.

I know mr. mod :icon_wink:

Where do we go from here? Who can do what we want..

I reopened the ticket and pasted the link to this thread. So, we wait.

DeletedUser

You see it does not take much to make you begin to unravel. You sit here wondering who I am and the entire time I just keep playing with you like a cat does a mouse. Your trembling now smurks I can tell. We are pretty even in the size of accounts so it will be a fair fight for sure.

I have never claimed at all that you hid, show me where I did?
Picked on you for claiming others work? Yes I did cause once you took over the hulk account you were all over the PnP saying how you could beat anyone..or most anyone. Prior to playing that account you posted on pnp but just not as arrogant. Can you see why I began my quest on you. All cool before the hulk account and super arrogant after you take it. Put cheek and cheek together and you end up with A&&. Had you just remained your smurk self and not turned into mr arrogant you would have never caught my eye. Show me where you and I had communicated before the hulk account. Cant be done.
I can also assure you my balls are very much intact and have used them many times in life to create and to destroy or to just be on the edge. Now I am bouncing them your way to our eventual clash. Stay tuned cause Batman always took out his foes in the last 10 minutes of all shows or movies

the last part made me laugh;) yes i admite that i was arrogant and that was a bad trait i showed but eh what can you do?

i think it was paj that called me out for hiding when truely it was hard. i cought your eye? so i was that hot easy chick in the bar? oh yay:lol:

i wont take it easy on you mate:icon_twisted: