*Weekly* 'The World' vs 'The Alliance' Stats

Ripfin

At a guess, an easy explanation would be the cases are related.

Surely you of all people would've thought of this.

one would think, but not banned at the same time, and unless I miss my guess Arthas(or the person playing him) was behind at least 2 of them.

DeletedUser

one would think, but not banned at the same time, and unless I miss my guess Arthas(or the person playing him) was behind at least 2 of them.

Really? I heard Mikeys was sitting them, while he danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Since nobody knows, and even you, the accuser, is guessing, there really is no point in speculating at all.

Sure, it sounds like I'm covering it up, but honestly I'm just telling it as I see it, and it makes no difference either way. The only conclusions we can make from it is that they were banned for one reason or another, and has really nothing to do with TW at all apart from the fact that a couple of their members are banned for reasons unknown.

Did I forget to mention I found a pin on the floor earlier? I almost stepped on it... I wonder if it was put there on purpose by someone. But I haven't seen anyone come in. The ants... those darn ants... maybe they put it there on the off chance I might step on it, drop my food and then they would have lunch. I'm onto those ants.

There's not much difference between the two scenarios, really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Really? I heard Mikeys was sitting them, while he danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Since nobody knows, and even you, the accuser, is guessing, there really is no point in speculating at all.

Sure, it sounds like I'm covering it up, but honestly I'm just telling it as I see it, and it makes no difference either way. The only conclusions we can make from it is that they were banned for one reason or another, and has really nothing to do with TW at all apart from the fact that a couple of their members are banned for reasons unknown.

Didn't say it had anything to do with TW other then they're members of tW and thats alot of banned accounts in a weeks time no matter how big you are.

DeletedUser

Didn't say it had anything to do with TW other then they're members of tW and thats alot of banned accounts in a weeks time no matter how big you are.

The when is just coincidence. Irritating for both us and our enemies. But better to have it in bulk, because that way it's over at the same time, too.

*da slaya*

F31RNY?

Yay! MPX is positive this time!

Ya I think it was my account that caused it to be in the red

I'm actually very happy to not be counted as part of this war because I actually want no part in it lol... Lots of my losses were gifted villages for some time. I can't say the same about that now lol as I don't have spare time to even empty the villages any more.

I guess best to luck to both sides.

:lol:

DeletedUser

guys take a break, we all know that the tribe that is too big will sometimes fall, but that is what we are preventing now. we got so big and we so many members, that there are always inactives. we are simple booting players that do nothing good for the tribe. if you ask me, a TW member that isnt active, doesnt attack enemy or help with support should be booted asap. TW would have then max 150 members. and then things would change, and no new recruiting, old rule from xig, kill all, no invites.
but hey, that is just me thinking...who am i? only a regular member :D and a noob, so enemies say always :p

DeletedUser

DC, regardless of you being a moderator could you refrain yourself from what it seems, spamming this thread.

The same goes for you too Ripfin, if you want to debate about these still then please message each other. This thread is for me to post the stats every Sunday, I'm allowing people to use sensible comments in here and I don't want this to be locked for too much flaming.

I haven't througly read what you've been talking about so excuse me if I've just talked senseless.

DeletedUser

guys take a break, we all know that the tribe that is too big will sometimes fall, but that is what we are preventing now. we got so big and we so many members, that there are always inactives. we are simple booting players that do nothing good for the tribe. if you ask me, a TW member that isnt active, doesnt attack enemy or help with support should be booted asap. TW would have then max 150 members. and then things would change, and no new recruiting, old rule from xig, kill all, no invites.
but hey, that is just me thinking...who am i? only a regular member :D and a noob, so enemies say always :p

Kill the HOT runners in the SW!

DeletedUser

Don't worry about those, we will get to them aswell.
Just have some patience (alot :lol:)

cooled ice

it is recession...we should have expected that :/

DeletedUser

Seems TW are kicking for a good reason but i still think it is stupid, do TW even ask the member what is happening and if they need help first?

This might have already been mentioned and i might have missed it :)

Next results will be interesting but seems that DbT aint nobling very much >.<

DeletedUser

Stats for 19/07/09.

TW vs 'The World':

Side 1:
Tribes: TW TW1 TW3 TW4 TW5
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Aten|E AtenCS AtenRX AtenRa HOT MPX-E EleAud DbT
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 356
Side 2: 651
Difference: 295

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,671,121
Side 2: 6,624,265
Difference: 2,953,144

image.php

TW vs Aten Family:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Aten|E AtenCS AtenRX AtenRa
Players:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 246
Difference: 186

image.php

Side 1: 627,046
Side 2: 2,490,527
Difference: 1,863,481

image.php

TW vs HOT:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HOT
Players:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 132
Difference: 80

image.php

Side 1: 544,800
Side 2: 1,358,005
Difference: 813,205

image.php

TW vs MPX-E:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MPX-E
Players:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 246
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 2,359,290
Side 2: 2,506,158
Difference: 146,868

image.php

TW vs EleAud:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EleAud
Players:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 25
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 109,155
Side 2: 250,357
Difference: 141,202

image.php

TW vs DbT:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DbT
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 30,830
Side 2: 19,218
Difference: 11,612

image.php

Overall statistics:

- 'The World' or 'Allaince' is in the lead against TW
- Aten, MPX-E, HOT and EleAud are currently taking more enemy caps than losing their own.
- TW is currently winning against DbT.
- Still very little noblings against one and another for TW and DbT. No explaination from either side I believe...

Tune in to next week's statistics for World Two's 'World War'. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well at least i got the odd village back for the EleAud v TW stats

Hanussen

I am organising and will make sure the stats for HOT look different next time even if i have to do it myself :lol:
Lets start a new OP and give another player hell :icon_wink:

:- o, you were right!