Weekly War Stats

Rawdeath21

War stats given to you weekly, allowing you to look back in 2 months time, see how your tribe has done as a whole and where things went sour or went very sweet.

This is not opinionated at all from me, i will try to make it as accurate as possible, people are free to post opinions and i'm encouraging it to see what others feel about the wars (not just their own wars).

Lets call this week 1 for all the wars to make it easier and have all the wars 'on the same week'.

Green = TPL
Light blue = Atomic
Yellow = BARB
Dark blue = Mercs
Pink = Nuts!

General war map (Nuts+Atomic+Mercs vs TPL+BARB)

7bac65ad11ffbf5fac241bffe38cff8d.png

Individual top 5 tribe ranking

output_uzMZnm.gif

TPL vs Atomic (in TPL's perspective)

Week 1:
[SPOIL]
8b1128d7f1ac3e8724f842518554f4e4.png
[/SPOIL]
Week 2:

[SPOIL]
d805dedc1c158d90f0f646ebaec0d26e.png
[/SPOIL]

BARB vs Mercs
(stats shown in BARB's perspective)

Week 1:
[SPOIL]
a4a8726587f3e5074918a037f1b16666.png
[/SPOIL]
Week 2:
[SPOIL]
5zn5u.png
[/SPOIL]

TPL vs Nuts!

Week 1:
[SPOIL]
3538c420aa0560e66441299adac35ad3.png

[/SPOIL]

Week 2:
[SPOIL]
53d2e1f01541df4a26c936f4d0f363b3.png

[/SPOIL]

BARB vs NUTS! (In nuts perspective)

Week 1:
[SPOIL]
e8651ec275f91d1f1b87208be08f9813.png

[/SPOIL]
Week 2:
[SPOIL]
b3c1c219e4678187bf9e1e6c42871b5a.png

[/SPOIL]

TPL+BARB vs Nuts!+Atomic+Mercs+K.O.H+OO2+(Oo) (all from the date when the BARB-NUTS war started)

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: BARB, TPL
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!, Atomic, Mercs, (Oo), OO2, K.O.H

Timeframe: 16/10/2013 12:43:40 to 01/12/2013 00:02:10

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,651
Side 2: 7,565
Difference: 1,914

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,088
Side 2: 1,936
Difference: 1,152

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 49,651,258
Side 2: 58,242,544
Difference: 8,591,286

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,455,053
Side 2: 17,550,893
Difference: 10,904,160

chart

[/SPOIL]

This will be done every sunday of every week.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Would be nice if each week you post the link to the page holding the previous post, especially if this gets a lot of comments from week to week.

DeletedUser88324

Would be nice if each week you post the link to the page holding the previous post, especially if this gets a lot of comments from week to week.

Love it Raw, appreciate you taking the time to do this ;)

DeletedUser

Just a thought but what if everyone avoided posting in here (that way the stat posting were not far apart) and a second thread was made for comments on these stats/maps. (comments besides about how thankful we are that he took time to do this)

Rawdeath21

Just a thought but what if everyone avoided posting in here (that way the stat posting were not far apart) and a second thread was made for comments on these stats/maps. (comments besides about how thankful we are that he took time to do this)

or i could edit the weeks into original post, and put the previous week into a spoiler, just food for thought

DeletedUser

Name each spoiler according to the week so people can compare certain weeks due to major events that take place on the first post, then the stats are always in one place and people can compare stacks from certain weeks due to different events that take place.

DeletedUser36833

Nicely done raw and thank you.
Will make a nice change to the forums.

HuGgY.

Nice thread/idea raw :)

I saved the following maps before i quit tw, (was around 2 weeks before the barb - nuts war began, i think) hope they may be of some use..

29th September
Tribe Dominance

Top Tribes

Top Nobling

24th November
Tribe Dominance

Top Tribes

Top Nobling

For those interested i have maps dating back to the start of MM - Barb war if you want those too?

Thanks.

Edited in a comparison with the maps of today.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Probably the only time I like seeing all that (light) blue become red. Thanks for these pics. :)

erik.cartman

love the idea specially if we can keep it consistant and possibly even making an animated gif that shows the update of each stat for every week

Rawdeath21

love the idea specially if we can keep it consistant and possibly even making an animated gif that shows the update of each stat for every week

i could do that at the end of every month, cos otherwise if people wanted to see week 8 or something, they would have to wait a bit for the gif to go through every week

DeletedUser

I'd love to see a gif from the beginning of the map right through until now. Has anyone saved maps? I started to ages ago but I lost them all.

Rawdeath21

I'd love to see a gif from the beginning of the map right through until now. Has anyone saved maps? I started to ages ago but I lost them all.

as a third person asked for it, i have updated the individual top 5 tribe ranking picture to be a gif of the tribes. i will update it every 2 days (i have used saturdays picture and todays in this one, so 3 days this time i'm afraid. Hope you enjoy.

if it moves about a bit im sorry, gyazo is only as accurate as the perosn holding the mouse, and my hands arent that steady.

EDIT: if anyone has a more accurate way of screenshotting something without variable sizes, hit me up :)

Last edited:

erik.cartman

1 suggestion

when you do the giff put the date of each slide in the corner (rather large) so when its going through you can see the progress of the timeline

DeletedUser7488

The next stats image will be between TPL+BARB vs NUTS+Mercs+Atomic all from the date when the BARB-NUTS war started:

You should add in (Oo) OO2 and K.O.H to nuts side aswell.

We know amanda is making them op us; little birdies said so, not to mention they're supporting you.