Weekly War Stats

DeletedUser

Quite easily, seeing as i am nerdstomper. :icon_cool:

Oh Noez! The fun side of Barb is here :D Mate, you need to stomp some humour into your friends here, their quite dry. Maybe some lube might work, we all know how you love that shit (smirk)

Thank you. I pride myself on how much I mess up the English language. So much so that I go to great extent to know how to do so properly. :)

That is quite impressive. I would go so far as to say its philanthropic. The Queen, and more importantly the English Language itself is forever indebted to your wise control of it's usage.

DeletedUser105209

(yawn) getting wrecked by a tribe that 4/5's apparently do nothing, sounds pretty weak when its put that way.
I have congratulated you guys on koala actually, Zeckt and there are other accounts that original nuts! made quit. One even down south :O

I don't care for excuses from either side at this point, I havent made any either. Activity is an issue for us, any windowlicker who looks at tw stats can decipher that and yeah we mass recruit :icon_rolleyes: Good thing you understand the concept of mass :D as i said 2 pages back i could recruit the 60% any day i feel like it. I could stack my borders with you all and eat rim noobs and trtl for 90 days and finish the world like that. I haven't yet, but reading these forums makes me want to end my suffering and just go for it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

(yawn) getting wrecked by a tribe that 4/5's apparently do nothing, sounds pretty weak when its put that way.
I have congratulated you guys on koala actually, Zeckt and there are other accounts that original nuts! made quit. One even down south :O

I don't care for excuses from either side at this point, I havent made any either. Activity is an issue for us, any windowlicker who looks at tw stats can decipher that and yeah we mass recruit :icon_rolleyes: Good thing you understand the concept of mass :D as i said 2 pages back i could recruit the 60% any day i feel like it. I could stack my borders with you all and eat rim noobs and trtl for 90 days and finish the world like that. I haven't yet, but reading these forums makes me want to end my suffering and just go for it :icon_biggrin:

Well not sure how far you can push your member limit (chuckle). Way I see it, you have already recruited to mass, the TBD guys are in, doubt there are many accounts left that could be recruited without being seemingly completely wrong (for example, you wont recruit trl cause they don't meet that criteria or you wont recruit from atomic/kz). But yes, you are not eating the rim but focusing on red which is good and everyone would acknowledge that.

TBH you should just surrender already and we can get this over with, Lol.

DeletedUser

Well not sure how far you can push your member limit (chuckle). Way I see it, you have already recruited to mass, the TBD guys are in, doubt there are many accounts left that could be recruited without being seemingly completely wrong (for example, you wont recruit trl cause they don't meet that criteria or you wont recruit from atomic/kz). But yes, you are not eating the rim but focusing on red which is good and everyone would acknowledge that.

Ok. I surrender.

DeletedUser105209

You want us to quit so you can noble more barbs, right?

I have 0 doubt in my mind that there are good players in KZ (not Joann) and Atomic, but I promised after Urfear there wouldn't be any recruiting of the enemy. As long as I am playing I will stick to that.
I have explained the TBD players, some of them helped players as long back as MM days. There are plenty of players who contribute with def, I am fine with that as long as they grow they are adding to the 60%

DeletedUser

Thank you. I was getting really scared. Just dont tell Crocky I surrendered... (I would get in trouble :icon_sad:)

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I would suggest ensuring the safety of as many of your friends as you can and the only option is surrender :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

I'll be sure to tell them. I know there were some others going insane with terror...

DeletedUser

You want us to quit so you can noble more barbs, right?

I have 0 doubt in my mind that there are good players in KZ (not Joann) and Atomic, but I promised after Urfear there wouldn't be any recruiting of the enemy. As long as I am playing I will stick to that.
I have explained the TBD players, some of them helped players as long back as MM days. There are plenty of players who contribute with def, I am fine with that as long as they grow they are adding to the 60%

You are always going to keep recruiting, while we were at war with TPL you then merged with MM because you said we merged with Se7en but we were still fighting a war that was going to last a long time and then you turned it onto a 3 on 1 gangbang and here we are still fighting and chipping away at you. This is even after you recruited urFEAR because you were afraid of a fair fight, not our fault your members don't do crap in wars apart from nobling inactives and sat accounts.

You talk about us all taking barbs but look at some of your top players like the Haasoor account which just seems to internal, you have some good players like ODA kings, Acrebren, themistcles, rebel58, slpher and quite goddish but you have so much trash who does nothing it's unbelievable and instead of kicking them you just let them sit there while you recruit more people who do nothing.

.dan.101

Carrot, shh.

All of our merges were either strategically sound (MM, TPL) or a return of trust to those outside of BARB who had helped us in war. Nuts! recruited trash like Se7en and Atomic... It's quite obvious that BARB at its active peak was by far and away the best tribe on this world. Shit, activity is dropping and you're still merely 'chipping' at the edges. GG guys.

An insignificant tribe full of mostly insignificant players, really. But, whatever makes you happy br0.

DeletedUser

Carrot, shh.

All of our merges were either strategically sound (MM, TPL) or a return of trust to those outside of BARB who had helped us in war. Nuts! recruited trash like Se7en and Atomic... It's quite obvious that BARB at its active peak was by far and away the best tribe on this world. Shit, activity is dropping and you're still merely 'chipping' at the edges. GG guys.

An insignificant tribe full of mostly insignificant players, really. But, whatever makes you happy br0.

Yh but atleast some of that trash went back to you, Lol. (cough * urfear * cough)

DeletedUser105209

You are always going to keep recruiting, while we were at war with TPL you then merged with MM because you said we merged with Se7en but we were still fighting a war that was going to last a long time and then you turned it onto a 3 on 1 gangbang and here we are still fighting and chipping away at you. This is even after you recruited urFEAR because you were afraid of a fair fight, not our fault your members don't do crap in wars apart from nobling inactives and sat accounts.

You talk about us all taking barbs but look at some of your top players like the Haasoor account which just seems to internal, you have some good players like ODA kings, Acrebren, themistcles, rebel58, slpher and quite goddish but you have so much trash who does nothing it's unbelievable and instead of kicking them you just let them sit there while you recruit more people who do nothing.

LOL

You guys betrayed your allies and are butthurt you got "gangbanged". Honor your diplo and that wont happen. I play this game to win, to have not turned on nuts (who i had a temp nap with, with no defined terms) would have been stupid and a waste of time. I had just over 30 members when i took in mm, mm had half that who were active. You guys didnt finish your war with se7en, you recruited them. You then opened yourself up for fighting on another front with nothing but a nap and an ally you betrayed on your backline. Was poor planning, poor leading, and poor playing that got you where you are today.

Perhaps you should take another look at hasoors stats? he can't help he is surrounded by shitty players but i dont see any recent internals, and those barbs he was taking are ex mercs, a tribe that warred us because of nuts and a player we made quit. Why wouldnt he eat them? I also am curious how you know what hasoor contributes? Im pretty sure he sends def and nobles red dots. And as i said thats what matters.

As for the recruiting argument, its getting old. yeah i recruited MM, and TPL, took one account from se7en and a few from trtl and 6 or 7 from tpb, whats your point? thats since september. If i went through all the tribe changes on nuts, saga, atomic, away and whatever else your affiliated with It would be huge, but you're awfully ignorant if you don't see the value in recruiting new players over the span of the world.

The only reason Aways 17 members works now is because you have a massive backline that always had noobs on it and you all had all the internals you could eat for months so those noobs didnt stand a chance (except that one who made the climb look awesome, Landonshea), and don't forget low member count is what killed MM and made TPL's life hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

You guys betrayed your allies and are butthurt you got "gangbanged". Honor your diplo and that wont happen. I play this game to win, to have not turned on nuts (who i had a temp nap with, with no defined terms) would have been stupid and a waste of time. I had just over 30 members when i took in mm, mm had half that who were active. You guys didnt finish your war with se7en, you recruited them. You then opened yourself up for fighting on another front with nothing but a nap and an ally you betrayed on your backline. Was poor planning, poor leading, and poor playing that got you where you are today.

Perhaps you should take another look at hasoors stats? he can't help he is surrounded by shitty players but i dont see any recent internals, and those barbs he was taking are ex mercs, a tribe that warred us because of nuts and a player we made quit. Why wouldnt he eat them? I also am curious how you know what hasoor contributes? Im pretty sure he sends def and nobles red dots. And as i said thats what matters.

As for the recruiting argument, its getting old. yeah i recruited MM, and TPL, took one account from se7en and a few from trtl and 6 or 7 from tpb, whats your point? thats since september. If i went through all the tribe changes on nuts, saga, atomic, away and whatever else your affiliated with It would be huge, but you're awfully ignorant if you don't see the value in recruiting new players over the span of the world.

The only reason Aways 17 members works now is because you have a massive backline that always had noobs on it and you all had all the internals you could eat for months so those noobs didnt stand a chance (except that one who made the climb look awesome, Landonshea), and don't forget low member count is what killed MM and made TPL's life hell.

Boom, you just got owned :lol:

Soberknight

Oh Noez! The fun side of Barb is here :D Mate, you need to stomp some humour into your friends here, their quite dry. Maybe some lube might work, we all know how you love that shit (smirk)

That is quite impressive. I would go so far as to say its philanthropic. The Queen, and more importantly the English Language itself is forever indebted to your wise control of it's usage.

Lol, just lol!

I thought you used yours without the ' because it is just too much trouble each time... But now you tried to use the ' and its just coincidence ofcourse this time you shouldnt have used it!

chuckle, you guys say?

DeletedUser

Lol, just lol!

I thought you used yours without the ' because it is just too much trouble each time... But now you tried to use the ' and its just coincidence ofcourse this time you shouldnt have used it!

chuckle, you guys say?

Lol didnt even realise, but Sober mate don't go there, my grammar and spelling is so bad it would make any english teacher cry. But the funny thing is, I always got an A* for every english lit essay I gave in back at school :D

DeletedUser91907

I don't understand the bitterness and bitching is about. Barb has played this world brilliantly , with their merges and target selections that is why they are in the position they are in. Nuts leadership made a bunch of bad decisions and that is why we are in the position that we who were nuts are in . Bad leadership made the bed and now we must lie in it. As for Urfear being a trash account ..... I didnt agree with or like what he did but I understood, it was a risk he wanted to take so he took it and now he is sitting pretty.. for all he knew it could have went the other way and he could have been rimmed , but it happened the way it happened altogether its a well played account and im sure neither he or barb are sorry he is there now. Just my honest opinion I have no reason to love barb I am on the losing side as well but I choose to take my defeat gracefully and I'm sure I'll get another shot at some of them on another world.