Weekly War Stats

DeletedUser

My time on the externals is about to be cut short so let me clarify on a few things.

Firstly, yes I was talking shit about this that and the third because as far as all of that talking on the forums it's bafoonery in my eyes you know talk is cheap. I came here simply to joke to pass time while waiting for tabs to load on opera and stuff like that so it's regardless of my accomplishments or what I can do. I think both away and BARB deserve credit for fighting it out and BARB have earnt there place in this world, they've taken calculated risks and proper precautions and I applaud Jess and Co. for that.

So anyway that's all I gotta say, it was funny it was cute but if you guys want to debate real opinions or ideas? Because I don't have a problem with any of you guys then I'm open for that but I don't have the time anymore to spend discussing this world and how it's going to end but I think we all know that anyway.

Much love to ya'll, hope the world ends in a fun and challenging way for you all, peace.

wheelchair_retard.jpg
R.I.P. - Carrot1009 10/10/1992 - 20/3/2014

DeletedUser

i really wish i had time for the forums i could really put some true light on most that is said in this post but i must tag my incomings and dodge lol

But i will say nuts was under bad leadership and please someone tell Amanda i am still alive on this world

Paladin606

lol I'd love to feel sorry for you mate...but you know. :p

/me scurries off and licks wounds

Soberknight

i really wish i had time for the forums i could really put some true light on most that is said in this post but i must tag my incomings and dodge lol

But i will say nuts was under bad leadership and please someone tell Amanda i am still alive on this world

Just checked you out on twstats: just wow!

Dont worry about the forum: i will make any stupid comments you otherwise would have made, lol.

DeletedUser

Nuts! just couldn't be managed after the merge and lost whatever functionality it had before. Anyhow Nuts! is long gone and so is Amanda, there is no point talking about any of the two.

DeletedUser

Nuts! just couldn't be managed after the merge and lost whatever functionality it had before. Anyhow Nuts! is long gone and so is Amanda, there is no point talking about any of the two.
Just because you don't enjoy talking about how Olly survived the "full force" of Nuts! does not mean we shouldn't talk about it. I believe Amanda wanted him rimmed but clearly Nuts! couldn't manage that even with a full month before the almighty barbarians 'saved' us.

DeletedUser

Just because you don't enjoy talking about how Olly survived the "full force" of Nuts! does not mean we shouldn't talk about it. I believe Amanda wanted him rimmed but clearly Nuts! couldn't manage that even with a full month before the almighty barbarians 'saved' us.

Calm down. I am just saying lets not dwell on the past, Olly has survived Away for quite a bit as well (rather talk about that), I bet more than half of Barb in his shoes would have up and quit. He doesn't need a pat on the back.

DeletedUser99939

You talk about us all taking barbs but look at some of your top players like the Haasoor account which just seems to internal, you have some good players like ODA kings, Acrebren, themistcles, rebel58, slpher and quite goddish but you have so much trash who does nothing it's unbelievable and instead of kicking them you just let them sit there while you recruit more people who do nothing.

I'd beg to differ on acebren who has relied on stacks this entire war but whatever. I'll leave it for now.

DeletedUser

Oh no, people are stacking

Call the UN

Oh no, Barb's lack of comprehension skills are back!

He means 'Ace relied on stronger stacks' rather than playing ability. Whether thats true or not is not for me to comment on. But how about you open your eyes some day and understand what other people are saying? :icon_neutral:

Doesn't really make you very tough randomly flaming people, more of a douche :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know exactly what he meant, if you used your suggested comprehension skills maybe you would come up with the answer that Acebren knows where to stack, thus showing where the lack of skill really lies

Maybe if you do that, you can then condense it into an amusing post

Thanks you for the insults tho, I really appreciate them :)

How's the catting going btw ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know exactly what he meant, if you used your suggested comprehension skills maybe you would come up with the answer that Acebren knows where to stack, thus showing where the lack of skill really lies

Maybe if you do that, you can then condense it into an amusing post

Thanks you for the insults tho, I really appreciate them :)

How's the catting going btw ?

You knew exactly what he meant yet you went ahead and made that stupid post? Stacking isn't the best judge of a good player. Any noob can be stacked 100k of each in all his villages and maybe do well because of that (im not saying that is acebren, like I said I cant comment on that).

I never insulted you. I said it how it is, your coming on here misinterpreting people's posts and then flaming them for it. Thats called being a douche, and does not make you seem 'tough' in any way. Exactly what I said, no insult =)

Lol, what am I supposed to say to that? Very good? I guess :icon_sad:. BTW, I missed some dodges, suprised you didn't go ahead and post em mate (rofl).

DeletedUser

Sigh ... let me try and make this simple for you as it seems you are having difficulty

1. Ciranore makes a statement implying acebren is not as skilled as other players that have been noted for skillful play by carrot1009

2. I laugh at my computer screen, do some research ....

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Ciranore
Side 2:
Players: acebren

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 40
Difference: 32[/spoil]

Laugh some more, decide it is a complete waste of time posting all the reasons that point 1. is a stupid statement so decide on a light hearted response instead

3. You jump on that saying I have failed to comprehend the Ciranore post and that I am more of a douche for doing so, if I am 'more of a douche' then I must have been a douche to start with, which yes, I take as an insult

4. I attempt to explain the previous posts to aid your comprehension

5. You once again, despite my explanation, fail to actually read and comprehend my post

You knew exactly what he meant yet you went ahead and made that stupid post?

... see point 2.

Stacking isn't the best judge of a good player

Nor is it an indication of a bad one

BTW, I missed some dodges, surprised you didn't go ahead and post em mate

Did you lose 12 nobles in any more villas ? You obviously missed the point of that post too ...

Anywho, Away using nukes to defend is yesterdays news mate, ask warrior :lol:

DeletedUser

@Stone, umm bro you need get laid =/

Stacking doesn't identify a good player and cira argued it was stacking which was all that ace did (he might be wrong). Its stacking he argued which led to his good results, not him being a good player. Soo... you clearly didn't understand him if you feel stats worked against his argument :D

And if your being a douche, your being a douche. Thats not an insult, its a description of your actions. Your post was not amusing in the least, it was just a attempt at a flame. Same as before when you attempted to flame pally. You don't have a good sense of humour if you feel your flames are amusing.

DeletedUser

I am clearly wearing out my keyboard and achieving little else replying to you, guess I will just go and noble some more unstacked Away villas from your skilled players :)