Welcome back Apathy goodbye AAA.

DeletedUser

I don't see a thread about this yet so here it is.

So, lets begin with AAA, as of a couple of hours ago the tribe leadership sent out a mail to AAA giving the tribe a very disappointing message. That message being a select few players would be going to Wobble , the rest could go to TB or reform AAA.

I'm disappointed in quite a few of the players who have gone to Wobble, thought they would be able to stick it out with us, but meh, I don't hold it against them, they want to adapt - fine.

Wobbles, motives for this deal - gain some ground, kill of AAA finally, relieve pressure and free up D eg..

At the same time, Ex apathy players from Wobble have left the tribe in what I assume is outrage over this decision.

Discuss.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
images

DeletedUser

*high fives Therin*

There's a lot of flurrying and diplomatic posturing going on. When the dust settles, then we should discuss. I think before then, we'll just say redundant and possibly regrettable things :).

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was all like "RAWR" when I left. Azazel wasn't on so I got to make the tribe, and give myself a title #smallwins

DeletedUser

I wish I could make myself a title. I'll get Sumner to give me one. Like forum-hog or something.

DeletedUser

Or-el organized all this to reform apathy and make the game more interesting. Cheers Or-El! Love ya! <3

DeletedUser

You should join Apathy; you can have a title. Totally worth it.

As much as I love a title, it's not really all that appealing. I'll tell ya what though...you rejoin, and I'll make sure you get whatever title you like...plus cookies!

Or-el organized all this to reform apathy and make the game more interesting. Cheers Or-El! Love ya! <3

How did you know?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, do you feel special or something? Or did you feel the need to post my account name because you're assuming no one knows?

I haven't exactly hidden :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

Weird. This thread is about Apathy/AAA...not me :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

Shit. I log in for my 30 minutes a day and half the world is in chaos. Im fixing to leave and remake Bunny FTW!