Welcome back Apathy goodbye AAA.

DeletedUser

Church is a K45 nub ;)

We miss you Apathy guys, come back, you got cookiesssss

DeletedUser

Sorry to say it, but 1st time on all my TW history I see so poltroon leadership and other members in tribe, which dont know how to fight back, ok guys I understand it if AAA was 2 times or 3 times smaller than Wobble , but it wasnt so big difference between both tribes, it is very sad when dont know what is war.
Thanks,
Ukie

DeletedUser110115

wait so dose this mean wobble will be enemies with wobble or friends or both... frienemies

DeletedUser

Generally speaking, you'd call them hardly-active. Looking at their ODD growth while losing villages, you could figure out why.

DeletedUser

Church is a nub. But if this is a true how you call the players that a nub player nobles :icon_rolleyes:

If we wished for any shit from you we would have squeezed your head and when we want your opinion we will give it to you. Now run along while the grown folks talk.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If we wished for any shit from you we would have squeezed your head and when we want your opinion we will give it to you. Now run along while the grown folks talk.

What makes you think that we are interested to hear what you have to say? Perhaps you should listen to your own advice and run along.

So much has happened these past 1-2 days. The south looks like a freaking mess right now, love it!

DeletedUser

Let's be fair; the south was always a mess. Now, we're just going to sort out the AAA recruits and the AAA leftovers and make it pretty, though ofc it'll take time :icon_cool:.

But Apathy will be our hugglez foweva! :icon_biggrin:.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Church is a nub. But if this is a true how you call the players that a nub player nobles :icon_rolleyes:

We were obviously joking. -_- Church, Anga, and I all go way back. We insult each other, it's one of those types of friendships. |-(

Unlike when we insult you, it's generally because we dislike you. :)

DeletedUser

I know you know him buddy. I just stated some things about him in another way. It seems though we have a different sense of "humour".
:lol:

I am not seeking your likeness anyway. If you really want to make things personal though, i can understand your "feelings" since the days we found out you had put drewasd to spy for your tribe, then you abandoned his account.
I was too kind at that time and didnt put anything in the externals about how you manipulated him. We had a "wonderful" night together then and i can guess you dont like me since then. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

you'd call those 'nub' players players who have a small cluster in K45 almost surrounded by church's.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I know you know him buddy. I just stated some things about him in another way. It seems though we have a different sense of "humour".
:lol:

I am not seeking your likeness anyway. If you really want to make things personal though, i can understand your "feelings" since the days we found out you had put drewasd to spy for your tribe, then you abandoned his account.
I was too kind at that time and didnt put anything in the externals about how you manipulated him. We had a "wonderful" night together then and i can guess you dont like me since then. :icon_cool:

'Manipulated'. I lol'd.

[2/5/2013 1:01:36 AM] drewasd-: Hey biatch
[2/5/2013 1:01:52 AM] Tman93/TJ: Sup
[2/5/2013 1:02:31 AM] drewasd-: I can spy for ya :D
[2/5/2013 1:02:39 AM] Tman93/TJ: lol. ^_^

A whole lot of manipulation being done there. But go ahead and dig up old dirt on me because you have nothing better to say.

DeletedUser

I joked about "nub" as well. But they turned it to "serious" stuff. So i answered the same way.

And as Mr Roman Empire stated, if you dont like my jokes just ignore them. As i ignore some times all the bs and "funny" things posted by other players. It's not that difficult. I dont even flame or-el anymore.
:)

ps: i m sure tj, drew was the bad guy...
http://prntscr.com/10iarj
ps2: you dig your hole up. we are used to dirty tricks so far..

Last edited by a moderator: