Welcome back Apathy goodbye AAA.

DeletedUser

Context? Maybe he's apologizing for the mistake he made by leaking the name (as I believe that's how it went)? Just give me some history, and for us who are unaware :icon_biggrin:.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ps: i m sure tj, drew was the bad guy...
http://prntscr.com/10iarj
ps2: you dig your hole up. we are used to dirty tricks so far..

I didn't make him out to be the bad guy. There were two guilty parties in this incident. I was simply defending myself. I in, no way whatsoever "manipulated" him. As he came to me. -_- Either way it's irrelevant now, so you bringing it up is to just try to stir up some shit and make me angry. Nice try. :p I got over this months ago. Seemingly, not everyone has. Stop being so butt hurt.

You want to talk about dirty tactics let's talk about all the spies you guys infiltrated into our ranks. Oh, those are irrelevant too I'm assuming as it would prove counter to your consistent argument about us evil wobbles.

Context? Maybe he's apologizing for the mistake he made by leaking the name (as I believe that's how it went)? Just give me some history, and for us who are unaware :icon_biggrin:.

I apologized multiple times to multiple affected parties because I felt bad about my slip-up. Either way, what's done is done. People already have their opinions of me.

DeletedUser

I didn't make him out to be the bad guy. There were two guilty parties in this incident. I was simply defending myself. I in, no way whatsoever "manipulated" him. As he came to me. -_- Either way it's irrelevant now, so you bringing it up is to just try to stir up some shit and make me angry. Nice try. :p I got over this months ago. Seemingly, not everyone has. Stop being so butt hurt.

You say you didnt manipulated him, but he had different thoughts.
http://prntscr.com/10iwwk

Also if my memory serves me well, i was the one that proposed you to just take his into one of your account, cause we couldnt trust him. Drew was a good guy though, just a bit naive..

You want to talk about dirty tactics let's talk about all the spies you guys infiltrated into our ranks. Oh, those are irrelevant too I'm assuming as it would prove counter to your consistent argument about us evil wobbles.

I never blamed you for spying. I treat spying as part of the game as this is also a game of information. I v blamed you, that you took control of a guy then abandoned his account. And yes that's the definition of manipulation.
And please dont tell me that you(wobble) dont still try to get spies in here.

ps: Or-El you want some interesting stuff. Back in the days you tried to flame Paolo and make him quit you didnt knew that Paolo lost all these villas the first days cause wobble got the information about the stacks he had and what was going to him..
http://prntscr.com/10ioct

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, let's start with this:

drewasd is clearly not a reliable source of information for who manipulated who. Considering he came to tman, I don't exactly think it matters if he later tells a TB! player that he was manipulated.

I don't know if Wobble tries to get spies, but I wouldn't be surprised. And I wouldn't be surprised if TB! did the same. It's part of the game.

And lastly...why are we talking about this again? You seem to be on a crusade to call everyone dishonorable, from me to dallow to now tman. This is boring, old, and by the sounds of it been talked over multiple times. You have your perspective, everyone else has theirs. I think we're all tired of hearing you go on about how I "betrayed Nadir as a friend" and how Dallow is a "horrible liar" and tman is "a manipulator" and Wobble "tries to get spies". It just gets a little old, I think.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I never blamed you for spying. I treat spying as part of the game as this is also a game of information. I v blamed you, that you took control of a guy then abandoned his account. And yes that's the definition of manipulation.

ps: Or-El you want some interesting stuff. Back in the days you tried to flame Paolo and make him quit you didnt knew that Paolo lost all these villas the first days cause wobble got the information about the stacks he had and what was going to him..

I took control of him? As in I brainwashed him to offer me info? Once again, he came to me, I accepted the info. That's all. I didn't turn away from it. I did not manipulate. I wouldn't expect, nor ask a friend to do that, unless they initially offered. I realize, this will just turn into all of your other arguments if I don't stop now. I'll just keep saying the same thing and you will not be able to have the mental capacity to comprehend written word. And with that, I'm done with this argument (hopefully).

DeletedUser

You say you didnt manipulated him, but he had different thoughts.
http://prntscr.com/10iwwk

Also if my memory serves me well, i was the one that proposed you to just take his into one of your account, cause we couldnt trust him. Drew was a good guy though, just a bit naive..

Spying, manipulation, thats all a part of TW, diplomacy is manipulation thru words, the best diplomats can word agreements to allow themselves room to work and hence their tribe room to dominate. Like you ladies that jumped ship to TB have not been manipulateing stats, P&P and anything you can scrape up to paint Wobble as one big Ogre since the start of the war.

How about this, STFU and fight.

DeletedUser

Well, let's start with this:
drewasd is clearly not a reliable source of information for who manipulated who. Considering he came to tman, I don't exactly think it matters if he later tells a TB! player that he was manipulated.

This is not true. Drewasd mentor in the game was Scarlet. If Drew wanted to go somewhere and give info the first person he would go was him. But, Scarlet never asked him for any info neither did Drew gave him any. As far as it seems he was unaware of him spying for wobble.
Considering that TJ at that time was trying to put other players to spy for wobble (surfyrat) you can understand that it was him who went to Drewasd.

And lastly...why are we talking about this again? You seem to be on a crusade to call everyone dishonorable, from me to dallow to now tman. This is boring, old, and by the sounds of it been talked over multiple times. You have your perspective, everyone else has theirs. I think we're all tired of hearing you go on about how I "betrayed Nadir as a friend" and how Dallow is a "horrible liar" and tman is "a manipulator" and Wobble "tries to get spies". It just gets a little old, I think.

Dallow was a repetitive cheater. 3 times he got banned. If you want to argue this, go argue with the game moderators. But your trying to defend him here really seems that he is still around playing a wobble account..isnt he? Some people never learn from their mistakes..

Things seem really weird sometimes But when the time pass most things are cleared out. Some weeks ago you wrote that you were tired of me saying that "you were making propaganda for wobble." You were with all your power denying that. I dont need to mention, that you currently play an account in wobble, after hijacking an AAA one.

Life is a game of boomerang buddy. Each ones actions and sayings get back to him with mathematical precision.

I took control of him? As in I brainwashed him to offer me info? Once again, he came to me, I accepted the info. That's all. I didn't turn away from it. I did not manipulate. I wouldn't expect, nor ask a friend to do that, unless they initially offered. I realize, this will just turn into all of your other arguments if I don't stop now. I'll just keep saying the same thing and you will not be able to have the mental capacity to comprehend written word. And with that, I'm done with this argument (hopefully).

I was making also fun about church. But you turned the discussion more serious. You wanted some serious stuff, there you had it.
But be ready to talk about it. And those kind of insults about "mental capacity" and stuff, eventually get back to you.
http://prntscr.com/10j06w

DeletedUser

So wait...tman posts a conversation proving it's true, and you say "no it's not true"...and we're supposed to then believe your information? Cool story bro.

I never hijacked an account. I was given one. It wasn't weeks ago I said that, it was months. Furthermore, writing things with the intent of it being propaganda or the intent of it being an opinion...well, they're not mutually exclusive. Maybe you believed I was working for Wobble when I wasn't, but look at that...another example of how Naz the super-moral higher-up knows all and can tell us everyone was spying and did stuff they didn't do, even when they provide proof to the contrary.

Take your moral "high ground" and get out of here. Same thing I told Nadir, same thing I'll tell you. It gets old real quick. Your dirt is hardly dirt, and it's old news; I'm sure I could dig something up on you if I cared enough, but that'd be a waste of my time.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is not true. Drewasd mentor in the game was Scarlet. If Drew wanted to go somewhere and give info the first person he would go was him. But, Scarlet never asked him for any info neither did Drew gave him any. As far as it seems he was unaware of him spying for wobble.
Considering that TJ at that time was trying to put other players to spy for wobble (surfyrat) you can understand that it was him who went to Drewasd.

You want to smash my name into the ground fine. I've admitted to my wrong doings and yet you still persist. But why, why do you bring in someone who was in no way involved? Just because I had friends in TB does not mean I tried to get them to spy. Church is my friend, maybe you should kick him for spying. Or what about Viv, I chatted with her quite a few times, maybe I got her to spy too. Drew was my only spy and it was a mistake we both made. Do not bring in my innocent friends into this because you want to bring up more dirt on me. :|

DeletedUser

But you turned the discussion more serious. You wanted some serious stuff, there you had it.
But be ready to talk about it. And those kind of insults about "mental capacity" and stuff, eventually get back to you.
http://prntscr.com/10j06w

Really? Let's check out this whole "Who started it" point. First mention of drew:

If you really want to make things personal though, i can understand your "feelings" since the days we found out you had put drewasd to spy for your tribe, then you abandoned his account.
I was too kind at that time and didnt put anything in the externals about how you manipulated him. We had a "wonderful" night together then and i can guess you dont like me since then. :icon_cool:

First sarcastic/not-joking comment that related to actual things in-game:

Church is a nub. But if this is a true how you call the players that a nub player nobles

The best you have is that after that above, he responded to you saying he disliked you. And you took it all kinds of other places in the past.

Yeah, I'm not sure why you think people are buying into your whole "Oh you did it first" routine if you can't back it up.

DeletedUser

So wait...tman posts a conversation proving it's true, and you say "no it's not true"...and we're supposed to then believe your information? Cool story bro.

You are actually the last person i will try to convince about anything. Your wobbly glasses are so intense you just cant see some things. They were that away actually long ago.

Take your moral "high ground" and get out of here. Same thing I told Nadir, same thing I'll tell you. It gets old real quick. Your dirt is hardly dirt, and it's old news; I'm sure I could dig something up on you if I cared enough, but that'd be a waste of my time.

Exactly like you said. It would be a waste of time my friend. I challenge you to try and dig up something for me. Last time a wobble player did this they started mass reporting tb! accounts. None got banned. On the contrary 3 wobble had been banned in the near past.
We talk with our moral ground being very steady. If you have any doubts, be my guest. Otherwise go chew a gum instead of talking.

You want to smash my name into the ground fine. I've admitted to my wrong doings and yet you still persist. But why, why do you bring in someone who was in no way involved? Just because I had friends in TB does not mean I tried to get them to spy. Church is my friend, maybe you should kick him for spying. Or what about Viv, I chatted with her quite a few times, maybe I got her to spy too. Drew was my only spy and it was a mistake we both made. Do not bring in my innocent friends into this because you want to bring up more dirt on me. :|

You are just not good in twisting things my friend. You did in the past and you failed again.
I personally trust every single person in TB! currently. Even those that you think they are giving you information about us..

DeletedUser

Dallow was a repetitive cheater. 3 times he got banned. If you want to argue this, go argue with the game moderators. But your trying to defend him here really seems that he is still around playing a wobble account..isnt he? Some people never learn from their mistakes..

WRONG, again ill informed TB! come on externals to spout shit and claim it to be gospel. I, like many other people who play this game have exams coming up. Unlike your old leader i do no let this game affect my real life success, therefore taking some time out for exams but i will be back ;)

Also this whole attitude that you are 'better' than us... Please :D

I am checking the forums to see whats happened and looks like a lot has gone on.

DeletedUser

You are actually the last person i will try to convince about anything. Your wobbly glasses are so intense you just cant see some things. They were that away actually long ago.

Exactly like you said. It would be a waste of time my friend. I challenge you to try and dig up something for me.
We talk with our moral ground being very steady. If you have any doubts, be my guest. Otherwise go chew a gum instead of talking.

I said "we" aren't convinced. Not me.

But anyways, it's your eyes that appear to be blinded with your "holier than thou" act. Again, it's pretty boring.

I don't feel the need to dig up dirt on you, but your moral ground isn't exactly steady. Given that half your tribe are Wobble members who turned on their tribemates (some of whom were with them in Yarr), you recruited jarycco just recently, and more...come on, that's your moral high ground?

Please.

Last edited by a moderator:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are just not good in twisting things my friend. You did in the past and you failed again.
I personally trust every single person in TB! currently. Even those that you think they are giving you information about us..

How in the actual fuck am I trying to twist this? You called me out for getting a spy in your tribe, I admitted to doing so. -_-

And it was obvious sarcasm in my post, when I mentioned Church and Viv. Because I know damn well how trusted they are. -_-

I"M the one twisting things? Good god you've done nothing but try to smash every wobbles name into the ground for your own PnP.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
WRONG, again ill informed TB! come on externals to spout shit and claim it to be gospel. I, like many other people who play this game have exams coming up. Unlike your old leader i do no let this game affect my real life success, therefore taking some time out for exams but i will be back ;)

Also this whole attitude that you are 'better' than us... Please :D

I am checking the forums to see whats happened and looks like a lot has gone on.

Wait, who would let you on their account? Seeing as you just left kingdj to get rimmed.

DeletedUser

Wait, who would let you on their account? Seeing as you just left kingdj to get rimmed.

Funny... I left the account because i wasn't willing to spend 12 hours a day when the day i get off early no one bothers to log in.
But meh until then i was raping TB! including you honey bunny ;)