What A Guess....

DeletedUser

Someone bites the dust in k55; get used to it. There's too many big tribes for them all to co-exist.

As many have already said it was expected.

Your our BUFFET

Good job drunk in the evening! You made Drunk in the morning proud!

DeletedUser

People will hate me now.. But thats ok, I love teh Evils >:)
Nice how a plan works out.

DeletedUser

It was my doing !

I got him to spy for meh

I SHOULD GET TEH PRAIZES :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Credit goes to the mental members who helped me do my work :D

DeletedUser

Actually mental had so many spies any way its good that it got disbanded now some trusted and good players of members are joining a brand new tribe no noobs but only pros.So we will come up cool in the future.that time we'll show up

DeletedUser

Actually mental had so many spies any way its good that it got disbanded now some trusted and good players of members are joining a brand new tribe no noobs but only pros.So we will come up cool in the future.that time we'll show up

Not if you're still in charge

thegodfather-chaos

How do you think you had so many spies?

And if you know who your trusted members are, then why couldn't you just have dismissed everyone else? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm sure it will work out fine. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser51390

Good job drunk in the evening! You made Drunk in the morning proud!

As the real DITM and the person deadly got his name from please do not take credit for that name:icon_wink:

far too many times have people gotten my name confused with people on that account.

DeletedUser

shhh... your adding fuel to the fire.. better yet keep quiet...

Your our BUFFET

As the real DITM and the person deadly got his name from please do not take credit for that name:icon_wink:

far too many times have people gotten my name confused with people on that account.
But, how high did you get that account before you gave it away? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser51390

But, how high did you get that account before you gave it away? :icon_razz:

well, lets see....I was rank 2 at best in that world and sat very comfortably at rank 4 up until I left the world. I did this while leading the rank 1 tribe there aswell.:icon_redface:

upon me quittting the account was given to a moral basher for myself and IFY. That basher wasnt you, so I can only assume he has either quit or gotten a coplayer.

DeletedUser

we will have you :icon_redface:

hey he don't want the tribe don't let him in. I feel since he is a flamer of family tribes don't let him in.:icon_twisted:

I agree with him though family tribes aren't the best tribes to join all the time. I'm only in it because I like everyone there.

May be u should stop trying to represent tribes u are in and then some one will have u :)

Thats what I'm going to stop doing for now on. I'm not going to stick up for the tribe on here. Because you'll never expect a member that is duke of the tribe to randomly disband a tribe so from now on I'll only stick up for myself:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

Your our BUFFET

well, lets see....I was rank 2 at best in that world and sat very comfortably at rank 4 up until I left the world. I did this while leading the rank 1 tribe there aswell.:icon_redface:

upon me quittting the account was given to a moral basher for myself and IFY. That basher wasnt you, so I can only assume he has either quit or gotten a coplayer.
Co-player :)