What A Guess....

DeletedUser

How do you think you had so many spies?

And if you know who your trusted members are, then why couldn't you just have dismissed everyone else? :icon_rolleyes:

Because as soon as the tribe was disband many guyz joined EGO and they were also a reason why the tribe got into bad condition.:lol:

pwnyslaystation

Yes, because Ego!!! wants all the ex-MeNtaL noobs we can get our hands on... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Because as soon as the tribe was disband many guyz joined EGO and they were also a reason why the tribe got into bad condition.:lol:

You're the reason the tribe got into a bad condition, along with sir mage.

DeletedUser

You're the reason the tribe got into a bad condition, along with sir mage.

Not actually It was a misunderstanding and we are fine now and friends sorry for you guyz tried to seperate us but failed.and not us who tried it was mainly of some untrusted players.

thegodfather-chaos

Not actually It was a misunderstanding and we are fine now and friends sorry for you guyz tried to seperate us but failed.and not us who tried it was mainly of some untrusted players.

I really suggest you don't dig yourself into a hole. Do what Sir Mage {should be} is doing and retreat from the limelight. If you don't mess yourself on the forums right now, no one will remember you.

DeletedUser77458

I just wish I could bring up some of your pleas that you were going to be a better leader but I havent got anything so will have to construct something of what you said.

Below is a standard excuse

[spoil]I was on holiday and couldn't lead the tribe well. Please forgive me...I will be a better leader in future.[/spoil]

This excuse above is translated into MSN language:

[spoil]I WOZ ON H0L2 AnD C0UDNT L3AD TR1B3 W311. F0RG1V3 M3H Plox...1 B B3773R 13AD3R 1N FUTUR3.[/spoil]

Now...lets distort that standard MSN language excuse by removing and adding some letters...

[spoil]I W0Z ON H02 An CUDN LA3D TR1B W31. FG1V MH Plx...1 B B3E7R 1E3D3 1N FUTURRR.[/spoil]

And now we have something like the excuse powerdrago gave me for being a crap leader since the start of the world and even in that message, you can see why I could never take him seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just wish I could bring up some of your pleas that you were going to be a better leader but I havent got anything so will have to construct something of what you said.

Below is a standard excuse

[spoil]I was on holiday and couldn't lead the tribe well. Please forgive me...I will be a better leader in future.[/spoil]

This excuse above is translated into MSN language:

[spoil]I WOZ ON H0L2 AnD C0UDNT L3AD TR1B3 W311. F0RG1V3 M3H Plox...1 B B3773R 13AD3R 1N FUTUR3.[/spoil]

Now...lets distort that standard MSN language excuse by removing and adding some letters...

[spoil]I W0Z ON H02 An CUDN LA3D TR1B W31. FG1V MH Plx...1 B B3E7R 1E3D3 1N FUTURRR.[/spoil]

And now we have something like the excuse powerdrago gave me for being a crap leader since the start of the world and even in that message, you can see why I could never take him seriously

Hi there. I, like you, am a former member of Mental and here are my 2 cents on the issue.

powerdrago9 wasn't really doing well as a leader (sorry bud) but i don't think that was the root cause of Mental's problems. powerdrago9 was hardly around to lead the tribe but i honestly think we didn't need him much since we have a lot of experienced players already. our problems started when some of our members started posting in the world forums in an attempt to give our tribe a good image. I am talking about Sir Mage and kold killer. i know they had good intentions for the tribe but, as i am sure most of you would agree, they came out as total noobs which in turn gave us a bad reputation. despite our attempts to stop them from posting, they continued to do so and Mental's reputation went from bad to worse. as a result, Kold killer was dismissed and Sir Mage, in what i think was an attempt to draw the attention away from him, was quick to put the blame on powerdrago9's absence. This quickly snowballed and in a matter of days, we had a new set of barons and 2 dukes, one of whom turns out to be a spy who then disbanded Mental.

Like all tribes, Mental had weaknesses. Our leadership wasn't really that great but a lot of us wanted to play the blame game more than do something to help the tribe. Our recruitment process wasn't the best but it was not that bad either. we had good players and experienced leaders in mental although not all of them were getting along well. Drunk is a good player and this was the reason why he was given such a high position in the tribe. Although some of us had an inkling that Drunk was a spy, i don't think any of us expected him to do what he did.

Majority of W45 sees Mental as a noob tribe but rather than fight us, our enemies opted to stab us in the back instead. Were they afraid we might actually put up a decent fight? That i cannot say. What i am sure of is that Mental had potential but our bad reputation in this forums got the best of us. Past is past. Most of us have already moved on and joined different tribes. I wish all the former members of Mental the best and will be honored to see you in the battlefield soon. :)

p.s. sorry for the long post. this will probably be my first and last post here. Happy New Year to all!

DeletedUser

Majority of W45 sees Mental as a noob tribe but rather than fight us, our enemies opted to stab us in the back instead. Were they afraid we might actually put up a decent fight?

Am I wrong or any disbandment of a rival tribe without any harm to your own is pretty good going ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your philosophy of this game is a lot different from mine so i don't think we can ever reach an agreement regarding this. You think what you did was pretty smart. I think it defeats the purpose of playing. Winning by default isn't my idea of a fun game. If its fun for you then good.

DeletedUser83620

And people say PnP doesn't matter. :O

it all depends if the "target" tribes reads the forum or not, if they dont it will have little or no effect, if they do though then it can cause small issues that tend to "snowball" into a huge ... abit sad for the targeted tribe imo :icon_cry: but oh well :icon_cool:

Nauzhror

it all depends if the "target" tribes reads the forum or not, if they dont it will have little or no effect, if they do though then it can cause small issues that tend to "snowball" into a huge ... abit sad for the targeted tribe imo :icon_cry: but oh well :icon_cool:

Not true. The publics opinion of a tribe can have large effects in-game regardless of if the target sees it or not.

DeletedUser83620

Not true. The publics opinion of a tribe can have large effects in-game regardless of if the target sees it or not.

Disagree other than when a spy posts the whole plan for a war with a tribe that reads that on here then goes and declare's before ect, i can see NO other large effects that may happen in game due to PnP, well that and witch hunts.

DeletedUser

Say you are tribe A, warring tribe B.
If everyone likes tribe A, they will help, or at least not hinder you. If everyone hates tribe A, or loves tribe B, people will hinder you, whether by attacking, or supporting the enemy.
I recall an example of this from W11, a small tribe PROT, of only 10 or so members, and under 1mil points total, went to war with a 75 million point tribe. They survived over a year, and because of their PnP presence, by the middle of the war, were getting support from almost every other tribe, and were gaining good ground. Sadly, after over a year of constant attacking, and RL issues, more than half the tribe quit.

thegodfather-chaos

Hi there. I, like you, am a former member of Mental and here are my 2 cents on the issue.

powerdrago9 wasn't really doing well as a leader (sorry bud) but i don't think that was the root cause of Mental's problems. powerdrago9 was hardly around to lead the tribe but i honestly think we didn't need him much since we have a lot of experienced players already. our problems started when some of our members started posting in the world forums in an attempt to give our tribe a good image. I am talking about Sir Mage and kold killer. i know they had good intentions for the tribe but, as i am sure most of you would agree, they came out as total noobs which in turn gave us a bad reputation. despite our attempts to stop them from posting, they continued to do so and Mental's reputation went from bad to worse. as a result, Kold killer was dismissed and Sir Mage, in what i think was an attempt to draw the attention away from him, was quick to put the blame on powerdrago9's absence. This quickly snowballed and in a matter of days, we had a new set of barons and 2 dukes, one of whom turns out to be a spy who then disbanded Mental.

Mate, I concede that Sir Mage did nothing good for your tribal image. But to say that he should be blamed instead of powerdrago seems a little thick imo. I don't blame Sir Mage for coming on the forums and defending Mental when it was under attack, its what I would have done as well. I blame Sir Mage for not having any good arguments for supporting his reasoning on why Mental was a decent tribe.

In this case, its not just Sir Mage's fault however. No other member of Mental came forward with reasoning or explanations either, and if you ask me, the reason is that none existed. Sir Mage simply pointed that out to the rest of us, and while you can definitely blame him for your failure on PnP, he can't be held solely responsible for the failure of Mental.

Like all tribes, Mental had weaknesses. Our leadership wasn't really that great but a lot of us wanted to play the blame game more than do something to help the tribe. Our recruitment process wasn't the best but it was not that bad either. we had good players and experienced leaders in mental although not all of them were getting along well. Drunk is a good player and this was the reason why he was given such a high position in the tribe. Although some of us had an inkling that Drunk was a spy, i don't think any of us expected him to do what he did.

This is what I'm talking about. If some of the tribe had an inkling that Drunk was a spy, why was he given duke privs??? Clearly it was due to your weak leadership.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Point taken. I never did say Mage was solely responsible for what happened. That would simply be unfair. I believed i mentioned several other reasons including poor leadership which led to the disbandment of Mental. It must be pointed out that we were not having any internal problems prior to Mage and Kold Killer being bashed here in the world forums. We couldn't care less of what the public thinks about the tribe since we are willing to prove ourselves to everyone as soon as nobles were available and real wars can be waged. It was after Mage began complaining about having to lead the entire tribe by himself that our internal problems began to surface. It also got a lot worse when he left the tribe. We were left with a duke whose abilities are now being questioned and a couple of members who wanted to replace Mage to try and improve the tribe's current status. One of those who stepped forward was Drunk.

Someone did accuse Drunk of being a spy but we gave him the benefit of the doubt. His experience in leading tribes in the past as well as the interest he has shown in making improvements for the tribe seemed good enough reasons for him to be given those privs. We did not imagine that someone would put his reputation on the line just to spy and disband our so-called nooby tribe. I guess too many of us still believed in honor and fair play which unfortunately isn't important to Dark and the guy from Ego who commissioned him to spy on Mental.

I guess i have to leave things at that. The world will continue moving no matter what is said about the things that have happened in the past. I can only hope that an event like this does not happen again especially in the later stages of the game for the sake of those who want to play and test their skills against the other good players of this world. Cheers! :)

DeletedUser

I keep seeing my previous account popping up in this argument. Im going to hand you over to my Cousin.

Powerdrago the tirbes fail was your fault. you call your self a duke? yet you blamed your crapness on school work. if you had school to focus on then why create a tribe and why wouldnt you allow me to get mre council members. If i gt my way youd be banned for bein such a bad player but luckerly for you i didnt get my way. i was running the tribe end of story, i left and what happened? tribe fell apart thats what happened and many if not all Mental members can back me up on that for fact, i was told drunk was a spy but my judgement has the beter of me and he actual was a spy.

lukresio

I keep seeing my previous account popping up in this argument. Im going to hand you over to my Cousin.

Powerdrago the tirbes fail was your fault. you call your self a duke? yet you blamed your crapness on school work. if you had school to focus on then why create a tribe and why wouldnt you allow me to get mre council members. If i gt my way youd be banned for bein such a bad player but luckerly for you i didnt get my way. i was running the tribe end of story, i left and what happened? tribe fell apart thats what happened and many if not all Mental members can back me up on that for fact, i was told drunk was a spy but my judgement has the beter of me and he actual was a spy.

So your ex-co-player wrote that and not you?