Player ranking for the continent 56
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 concrete Apoc-D 9,80 Mio. 1.000 1.154

What are your goals?

top 10 points?
top 5 oda?

DeletedUser

Turn the world blue!

Personally I don't get the whole "rule" 1K bit. No man is an island as ossantarom is no doubt beginning to understand. However, I'd like to be in the top 5 players by points, villages and ODA by the time I hit delete (which will be when the world turns blue). Ideally I'd like to still be married when that happens ;-)

DeletedUser

Erm, i dunno what i want to do. Stay alive, i guess. Although ill probably get booted for inactivity sometime in the future, but until that day comes, im still here, in shadow form.

DeletedUser

Turn the world blue!

Personally I don't get the whole "rule" 1K bit. No man is an island as ossantarom is no doubt beginning to understand. However, I'd like to be in the top 5 players by points, villages and ODA by the time I hit delete (which will be when the world turns blue). Ideally I'd like to still be married when that happens ;-)

the turning the world blue thing is an utopy and a very boring one.

http://map.k-io.com/viewall.php?map_id=22 you'll see that w12 is basically won by some family. they have over 90% dominance in all K's
still they won't shut down that world. you see big holes: players quitted by boredom. some noobs will stay for years while the others keep paying premium for a pointless world.

DeletedUser

I, for one, will hit delete when I achieve my goal. I know many within Apoc share this position. I would be surprised TW kept a server going with no players on it.

Unfortunately there are some that will make my real goal near impossible to achieve in the short-medium term:

W18 is the first world that is closed down due to all players concerned agreeing that the victory conditions have been met, then mass deleting.

There will always be some pokey little player who thinks hanging on might be cool :/

DeletedUser

My personal goal is to piss off as many players as i can. And by the amount of incoming i have had since december i think i have almost reached my goal.. And maybe set a new record for being banned the most (although swordy you will be very hard to beat).

DeletedUser

Actually to be quite honest, my goal 12 months ago was to cripple apoc but with all the internal dramas, players quitting and players joining apoc that goal will never be reached so that is why my new goal is 'as above'..

DeletedUser53573

My goal is to reach 15m.

Hey its max... or george.. or something!

I had a bunch of individual goals. For instance, that mass delete mail I sent (or, you sent, PeterPaine), got 4 deletions. My goal was 5 :(

Do not fret though! for my inactive-checker found me 22 inactives, and 7 sat. :icon_biggrin:

Oh.. and some other ones that bella/jhay/zurtle/concrete may know of. Dunno. But it was fun.

ps Is it a goal to be 'the most hated/feared' as put by max vs george :)

jimmy513

http://map.k-io.com/viewall.php?map_id=22 you'll see that w12 is basically won by some family. they have over 90% dominance in all K's
still they won't shut down that world. you see big holes: players quitted by boredom. some noobs will stay for years while the others keep paying premium for a pointless world.

No, they don't have over 90% dominance in all K's.

I think DNY doesn't own more then 50% in like 4 or 5 continents.

DeletedUser53573

Your goal is to lie and act childish.
You succeed every day.

Congrats on that.

You rock!

Why so sad? did more delete? :(

@jimmy, they control every k.. the lower % is cause of the ppl going barb...

DeletedUser

Just so you know, DNY is not a family. one single tribe has dominance in 100k's.

DeletedUser67005

godsmack10 said:
Just so you know, DNY is not a family. one single tribe has dominance in 100k's.

As a matter of fact, you could count DNY as a family killer. They've erased two separate family tribes who used to be large threats. Those tribes being BSW and the FEMA families. If only DNY would come here and deal with our family problems... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

In order to get to this stage DNY would have drawn its membership from a much wider pool than the single tribe that started the game.

By the end of W18 I expect the remaining (victorious) elements of Apoc and BA will all fit into a single tribe (even should they elect to remain seperate).

The fact that we have a more formal mechanism by which our membership will emerge as a "single" victorious tribe could hardly be regarded as an damning indictment of our choice of path. The fact that no other world appears to achieved (near) victory in the same way Apoc/BA has is a tribute to the people and leadership involved. You may not like the choice of path, but you can't deny its efficacy.

DeletedUser53573

Wait, so a single tribe controlling all 100ks isn't as good as TWO families not being able to take out actives?

AGREED!

DeletedUser53573

doublepost: the most any single tribe owns is like 15 or 20 or so. Most mm had in its prime was 21 fyi ;)

so.......2 years in, 1/5 the world..

Last edited by a moderator: