What are your personal goals?

DeletedUser

doublepost: the most any single tribe owns is like 15 or 20 or so. Most mm had in its prime was 21 fyi ;)

OK - you win. MM is clearly better than Apoc-D individually and Apoc as a whole. I better delete. No, wait! MM already deleted! Doh!

SN = random!

P.S. Let me know if you need me to explain the concept of sarcasm.
P.P.S. Apoc-D Has 23 Ks, Apoc has 59, Apoc + BA have 76. SN = FAIL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

Reading comprehension runs deep through your veins :)

I'll give you one last reply before I break down my post and yours and show to all of your e-bfs how dumb you look :)

DeletedUser

Didnt you say you were going to break down your post for us?

DeletedUser

Sword, you managed to make personal goals about you "Breaking down posts". Stop twisting the topic, its reaaaly annoying.

Anyway, back on topic (Which im sure will be broken again) i have one more goal, to fight someone one on one in a certain continent, i did that once here already, it fun.

DeletedUser53573

OK - you win. MM is clearly better than Apoc-D individually and Apoc as a whole. I better delete. No, wait! MM already deleted! Doh!

SN = random!

P.P.S. Apoc-D Has 23 Ks, Apoc has 59, Apoc + BA have 76. SN = FAIL!

doublepost: the most any single tribe owns is like 15 or 20 or so. Most mm had in its prime was 21 fyi ;)

so.......2 years in, 1/5 the world.. congrats andrew done, youll be raising a child with ur wife (ok before im banned for this, he has mentioned BOTH on the public forums so i take that as it being okay to bring up in a non offensive way [unlike the way his immature friends act] here. if not, just edit it out..) and playing tw for 8 more years! :D

So theres both posts. Unedited.

OK - you win. MM is clearly better than Apoc-D individually and Apoc as a whole.
Agreed.

I better delete.
Agreed.

No, wait!
Ugh, more of the APOC 'wait' routine?

MM already deleted!
I must have missed the place where you can delete a tribe.

What sound effect were you going for here? Wimbledon?

SN = random!
That was random!

Sure thing!

P.P.S. Apoc-D Has 23 Ks, Apoc has 59, Apoc + BA have 76.
Reading Comprehenson:
the most any single tribe owns is like 15 or 20 or so.

SN = FAIL!
NO U!

DeletedUser

You think that breakdown made me look dumb? You're funny!

I can't be bothered responding to your pathetic attempt element by element but I couldn't resist one bit of pure slipperiness/blatant bollox...

the most any single tribe owns is like 15 or 20 or so. Most mm had in its prime was 21 fyi ;)
This sounds to me like someone inferring that MM in its prime were better than any single tribe. Are you saying that you knew Apoc-D had 23 when you wrote this? I suspect not...

As I said before:
SN = FAIL!
Andrew Done's first rule of holes: When you are in one, stop digging.

SN: Put down the spade!

DeletedUser53573

This sounds to me like someone inferring that MM in its prime were better than any single tribe. Are you saying that you knew Apoc-D had 23 when you wrote this? I suspect not...

Okay now, You realise MM was in its prime over a year ago? Like, I'm sitting here, and I just don't know how I can go at this without getting banned for insulting your level of intelligence.

I'll try to break this down for you.

MM, a over a year ago, had 21ks. Now, APOC-D, over a year later, has 23ks. Please, PLEASE, tell me why it took over a year to get those extra 2ks lead? And should we even count the ks where you blatantly recruited to the top? K56, K57, and k67 come to mind.

As for the bold, speaking of holes. Thats a whole lot of inferring, guessing and asking!

As for your question (again), yes, MM in its prime was better than any single tribe.

DeletedUser

Don't look now but [BA] now has 22 Ks. By that yardstick (one chosen by the painfully annoying SN), the new all-time top three w18 tribes are now:

1. Apoc (specifically Apoc-D)
2. [BA]
3. MM

In that order.

Of course I don't regard the number of Ks quite as highly as SN but you can only play what's been put in front of you...

DeletedUser

To be on topic...

My goal: Don't delete even once the world is blue. Then I'll have the whole world to myself

DeletedUser67005

Andrew Done said:
1. Apoc (specifically Apoc-D)2. [BA]3. MM

I can understand BA being good, but not better than MM. Though, are you seriously saying that Apoc-D were better than MM? Maybe Apoc-D, -C, N, F, W and so on put together, but no one individually... Or perhaps you meant thats how things stand as of now. MM is dead, so its only natural that whoevers left is better...

DeletedUser

I can understand BA being good, but not better than MM. Though, are you seriously saying that Apoc-D were better than MM? Maybe Apoc-D, -C, N, F, W and so on put together, but no one individually... Or perhaps you meant thats how things stand as of now. MM is dead, so its only natural that whoevers left is better...

According to SN's definition of what made MM great, Apoc-D and [BA] are now greater than MM ever was.

I have a huge amount of respect for MM and I can say with hand on heart that, before Apoc and MM eventually met in the centre of w18 MM was (there's that word again!) the best single tribe there had been on the server up to that point in time. When Apoc and MM met Apoc as a family and Apoc-D as an individual tribe had surpassed MM. It is possible that MM could still claim to be on top using SN's K measure but, in all other respects (specifically the aggregate quality and capability of its players) Apoc-D was MM's superior.

So, for the hard of thinking (I think everyone knows who I am talking about), I will repeat part of my opening statement: Apoc-D (and Apoc as a whole) is greater MM ever was. That's by any measure.

[Please accept my apologies for being ridiculously off topic!]

DeletedUser67005

Andrew Done said:
According to SN's definition of what made MM great, Apoc-D and [BA] are nowgreater than MM ever was. I have a huge amount of respect for MM and I can say with hand on heart that, before Apoc and MM eventually met in the centre of w18 MM was(there's that word again!) the best singletribe there had been on the server up to that point in time. When Apoc and MM met Apoc as a family and Apoc-D as an individual tribe had surpassed MM. It is possible that MM could still claim to be on top using SN's K measure but, in all other respects (specifically the aggregate quality and capability of its players) Apoc-D was MM's superior.So, for the hard of thinking (I think everyone knows who I am talking about), I will repeat part of my opening statement: Apoc-D (and Apoc as a whole) isgreater MM ever was. That's by any measure. [Please accept my apologies for being ridiculously off topic!]

Apoc-D surpassed MM because they had all of UA backing it... MM had MM, and a little later, INF...

DeletedUser67005

(Forgive my double post) UA have always had a select group of skilled players but why did they feel the need to be protected inside a 30 tribe alliance?

DeletedUser67005

Not really, just gave em something to insult and entertain themselves...

DeletedUser

You guys, go on topic. You're already fighting this in the other threads. Next person to derail gets an infraction ^_^

DeletedUser

You guys, go on topic. You're already fighting this in the other threads. Next person to derail gets an infraction ^_^

What if his goal in life was to eradicate stupidity? Or ignorance... Take your pick.

Anywaay, Andy. How be you <3?

I really can't see how people can have goals on this world anymore... All the fun disappeared when
MM broke apart. Soon enough, it will just be competing with your own tribemates to see who gets
more barbs, or inactives. Not all that different...

Just as a fun side note, no single tribe could have beaten MM during its good times...
When Apoc, the whole family, reached MM... MM wasn't nearly as good as it had been. Too many
people got tired (like jehtro, Super Sweet...) they were all important to MM, considering
the leadership became a mess from that point on. (Not blaming anyone for it...)

<33 Andy and Macc. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I really can't see how people can have goals on this world anymore... All the fun disappeared when
MM broke apart. Soon enough, it will just be competing with your own tribemates to see who gets
more barbs, or inactives. Not all that different...
I'm going to response in an on-topic stylee...

My goals, as previously stated, are to eliminate red dots and turn the world blue. The only way that can be achieved is to eliminate the enemy. Some of the steps to that goal, such as demoralising said enemy and clearing them up, may not be as fun as others but are absolutely necessary in order to achieve that goal. The step just before victory will be the world is blue and there is a single red dot. Not challenging (or fun) at that stage but clearly necessary.

Taking barbs is neither fun nor does it contribute to our end-goal (except for very special situations that should be first approved by the leadership). So... why would we do it?

Taking inactives is certainly less fun that taking actives but it does contirbute to our end-goal. It has long been tribal strategy to focus on the weakest elements of the enemy, particularly those push accounts that are supporting the stronger elements. Clearly inactives are the weakest link. We've been targetting these accounts from day 1. Not doing so would be plain stupid! I, for one, am not going to wait for the premium to run out on said inactives to achieve my goal, just because taking them isn't as fun. Equally I'm not going to ignore a gilt-edged opportunity to establish fighting clusters at my enemy's back.

So... You know my goal. You suggest that the enemy is bored. Can I make a suggestion to "the enemy": If you're bored then go to "Settings" and hit "Delete Account". Two birds, one stone :)