DeletedUser

So does like Apoc own the whole world now

Time to fight barbs?

DeletedUser53573

gented was beat by =v=
sab isnt playing anymore..
and emmanuel bragged about how you had invited him, and ive seen the mails

DeletedUser

... It has long been tribal strategy to focus on the weakest elements of the enemy, particularly those push accounts that are supporting the stronger elements. Clearly inactives are the weakest link. ...

I just wanted to make sure this didn't get over-stressed. It has long been one of the tribal strategies. :)
Various people have used the argument that we only go for inactives - when in fact inactives are typically just a way to get closer to the actives. Apoc-C, for instance, has been a traveling tribe. That's one way we overcame the land-lock that plagued fear, and tribes and players that focus on just one K.

I don't think anyone would say, for instance, EmmanuelFr is inactive - far from it - but for instance most of my own attacks on him in k47 came from a position I came into by eating Hironami in K46... And though she deleted before we got there, both Ks - for me - were positioning on the way to K58 to pay MsBella a visit. I'm a looong way from my home K00 already - and it's been a combination of actives and inactives.

It's also been a strategy to intermingle our members for mutual defense and cooperation. Some say they don't want to jumble themselves with other players or family tribes - both inside the tribe and in enemy tribes - but I find it to be a strength. I'll leave the multitude examples of "why" for another post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So... You know my goal. You suggest that the enemy is bored. Can I make a suggestion to "the enemy": If you're bored then go to "Settings" and hit "Delete Account". Two birds, one stone :)

Look at how many people have quit lately, the number of
players in the world has crashed...

Not <3 for me? :icon_sad:

And something I forgot to say, no good... Or even decent players are left, that are your enemies.
Zurtle left, Bella left, Mudge left (I think?), from what I read, SAB left, you have Concrete,
Rick... Hans I believe too, last time I checked...
So, essentially... Everyone that is not in your tribe is a persistent loser. Could be a good time
for Apoc to break up for some real fun? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah! Please self-immolate in order for others to feel good!
Let's celebrate mediocrity! Let's reward failure!

DeletedUser

SAB is playing w47 and having fun :)

I still have my account on w18 but in last 4 months I am keeping my account alive only to check my inbox from time to time...oh,I took few vills but only becouse I still have problem with nobling in my area...lol...so that doesnt really count.

I dont know,maybe its time to hit delete...

anyway
this was a good world with some awesome tribes..I've meet some really great ppl and quite sure that I will never forget w18.

<3 ya all

good luck and all the best in RL :*

maybe we will meet each other again in some other world...

DeletedUser67005

Everyone should get back together on W18 forums during the coming of W100 and organize a big W18 comeback. Who knows, maybe even Apoc will be invited, lol... :)

DeletedUser

Don't need to. I fully comprehend your post. My statement stands. You complain about Apoc (and to a lesser extend BA). That's the focus of your crying. You can dress it up however you'd like. But you're still crying over the exact thing you were crying about a year ago. How you still have any tears remaining in your skull is beyond me.

DeletedUser67005

You mean to tell me that you've seen him in person, crying?...

PeterPaine said:
If you want to lose World 100? Perfect.

:p

They all died fighting. Not recruiting there enemies...

Last edited:

DeletedUser53573

No need Assasin - I cry often regarding w18. Daily, infact

DeletedUser

You mean to tell me that you've seen him in person, crying?...
There are hundreds of YouTube videos.... with millions of hits.

They all died fighting. Not recruiting there enemies...
Ummmmm... no they didn't. A lot of them just quit.

And if I wanted to be obtuse like you....
"You mean to tell me that all those players died?! From a game?! Like... OMG... for real, yo."