What Can I Say...

DeletedUser

Hey guys, duke of AD and Dark here.

What can I say... I'm really impressed with w81 so far, or at least k45.

I'm not sure about other continents, send me a mail if you want to chat or if you have some funny/interesting stories.

So why am I impressed?

Well, for starters we have quite the shortage of huggers. I love the old school slow speed, the tech settings, the fighting and of course the politics. *Don't forget about that nerfed bonfire and no militia xD*

Now if I wanted anyone to know one thing about my play style, it's that I am fueled by conflict and I hope all of my members are as well :)

2ldfxpj.jpg

Some of you may say "Wait... waaht... who's fighting this early?"

My answer: We are xD

So I will start with AD and The U. I hope everyone enjoys the PnP... it is my first in quite some time. Hopefully I inspire some other PnP's, I'm not sure what is going on with the other Continents.

The U began this world as TBD, due to a disagreement, The Governor broke off and formed a new tribe. So what was this disagreement you might ask? Well AD was the disagreement, The Governor wanted to press hard on AD, while the duke, lloyd5., wanted to prevent it (thanks to a little pressure from me). Only time will discover if The Governor and his members made the right decision to turn their backs of their duke.

11hv60m.png

Well boom, the plan worked and TBD disbanded, but now we have The U in the center of our tribe and even more members to fight as they continue to recruit players and to trick tribe-less players into doing their bidding [refer to Amishdriveby's post in Scout in this world].

Extra-proof:
ejbnzc.png

After The U formed, we simply transferred the red on our maps over to them, we weren't going to let their previous actions slide and up to this point we haven't. So what happened next?

They abruptly halted most attacks on AD after a tribe less player scouted a stack, but AD was already ready to go on the offensive and we did just that... yes yes... I know, a catapult war... oh the horror.

death-battle-knights-fantasy-art-warband-medieval-arrows-ravens-lost-imperia-online-1920x1080-wal_www.wallpaperhi.com_49.jpg

Well the thing about a catapult war is many people believe it is pointless because you cannot do any real damage and you definitely "cannot rim any players". To that I say ask Hurf Durf and Shargott who were rimmed after losing their nukes. Oh and don't forget about Bronski, formerly rank 1 player, now rank 31. Check the dip in that graph, whew, that's what it looks like when your Academy is knocked down, your Smithy goes from 20 - 5 and your farm drops from 25 to 22.

Be prepared for a barrage of reports:
[spoil]
[/spoil]
[spoil]
2iljz8i.png

161naxy.png
29x946q.png

900oxi.png

2hoz9z4.png

That Barbarian

27zz2vb.png

2hscld5.png

ineop5.jpg

2chv0r6.png

Where are your troops mate? Oh yeah, that's right...

osd4cy.png

You invested all your resources in scouts :icon_confused:

2cmt4s0.jpg

He is now tribe less... I chose to investigate further.
fylq3o.png

2jtwdz.jpg

sfc7td.png

2ekodp5.png

uhh... sure.

f2uezo.png

5djz3l.png

Another one down.

2iutkx1.png

20u3dxk.png

22xbok.png

200fqjc.png

It's not always good, but we all know the risks.

voszo0.png

28iqagg.png

Well it's about time you get some defense.

1z2dele.png

2zz5etv.png

Whew that defense... Thanks to Open and Closed for supporting, too bad it wasn't enough.

15rmrtd.png

Oh well, it's gone now (feeding the guy who cleared that resources tomorrow when trade opens).

30bzosy.png

nzrqyb.jpg

21kkyvm.jpg

Ahh... fresh support (shout out to Open and Closed for giving us something to kill with a low wall).

2jdkyts.png

Gotta get those scouts to make us think you're stacked. Good strategy :icon_eek:
[/spoil]

This is how the duke of The U responds:
What chemenski said was right and what's important for us is to look at our situation from all angles. It also important not to get caught up with 1 single day. Some people are "gun-ho" and ready for battle in the morning, but by evening they're heads are hanging low and they're ready to quit it seems. Don't cry to quit, cry to keep goin... you're already hurt, so get a reward out of it. The pain of being catted is temporary, if you quit however, it will last forever.

Several of us now have been catted down at least a little bit and we need to realize the facts because the facts are in our favor and we need to be excited about that. I will explain why...

When we we first attacked by AD long range, they were ranked 2nd in the world and were pushing 1st right behind WP.

Now AD sits in 9th place and 17,000 points behind WP who is in 2nd. AD would have kept that same pace I believe had they chose not to do this.

We had 22 members when this began and we were around 15th place and now we have 19 and were 24th... That's not bad. We're basically staying the same. Our average per person ranks about 6th-7th in the world and its higher than AD's even after us losing all these building levels. To have as much OD as we do, that's amazing.

What you must understand about these battles were having is this....

We are losing building levels and were saving our offense like smart players.

They are losing troops by the truck load and setting themselves back in the grande scheme of things.

The "political wars" in this game are just as important as the real wars. The structure of AD and the structure of The Union are totally different. In AD, Aoki has her members launch blindly when truthfully some of these guys shouldn't have been launching at anything with such a bad troop counts. I don't know how Aoki has gotten several of them to launch blindly like this. From an individual perspective, I would leave the tribe if asked to do something so ridiculous. Even if I wasn't asked to launch... If I saw others being so stupid, I would lose faith in the leadership quickly. They are going to run out of people to "use" because everyone is not that naive. Aoki seems to be convincing to her own people but at some point the people will smarten up and see some of the things I have mentioned here and they will take a stand. AD will crumble from within in time and not a long time. I believe that regardless of what we do, their days are numbered.
You keep talking about points, we'll plan the next op. By the way, I'm a dude and there is no disorder in AD, we've lost 0 members you've lost 4+ to this war. My members don't launch blindly, they know the risk and we maintain an open door policy on all ops, we give as much information as we can before the op, then all information afterwards. Shout out to AD and Dark for being sexy <3

Enough of that, let us talk about the proof of how The Governor operates.
fylq3o.png

Whoa... Whoa, wait. You kicked a member, because he was back timed? I know for a fact I've seen this player scout, fake and attack for your tribe. Then the moment he has no troops he is kicked to the curb! Oh wait, that's right... isn't 1stJ2ndL in the 15x15 of The Governor...

2qxw6lh.png

Someone wants to fight fair... maybe because he just lost 1000 points.

To the readers: I really hope you enjoyed my PnP, sorry if it seemed a bit rushed (I'm low on time) and I hope all k45 players & tribes will take notice of The Governor and how he operates. If he will do this to his own members, he will definitely do it to his allies, the moment they aren't an asset.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107658

Great PnP, rare to see these days! Death to the point whores! Best of luck to both sides :).

DeletedUser

Thanks mate :)

Nice Signature by the way... The Joker is my favorite villain.

DeletedUser107658

Be sure to often post war stats to keep us updated! :icon_biggrin:

Thankyou, I found it on my old laptop a good few years ago haha! His insanity is top notch.

DeletedUser

Haha i don't know why but i enjoy seing troops being killed lol, am i some sort of psycopath xd Nice pnp!

TheNobleExpress

It was a good read, nice to see some early action. I'll be interested to see how this 'war' affects both tribes in the long run.

roman01

The PnP posted was a good read so be sure to let us know how the situation develops. I don't often find start up skirmishes & disputes interesting, yet how your first post was written kept me interested.

Good job.

DeletedUser

Murdered troops is what keeps me coming back haha.

My troops actually have a set lifespan. If they don't die fighting, I kill them myself.

Thanks for the compliments. Gotta step out, I'll check back later.

DeletedUser

Any chance you could spoiler those reports so we don't have to scroll down 100 pages worth to read? :p

DeletedUser

Any chance you could spoiler those reports so we don't have to scroll down 100 pages worth to read? :p
Don't worry mate, I already messaged him IG about it. We are currently discussing the pros and cons of spoilers. If we come up with a solution, we will let you know ;)

DeletedUser

First, I must say this is impressive. The length you (Aoki) have gone to at this stage is incredible. The amount of lies in your post might be even more impressive though... here we go...

6ef635ebb1e9b0fa1d0d8f8c412e8245.png

Then...

e7ceed7528ac3fc457aae74f00e48af2.png

882cc0f92d12518658ad7139766ae758.png

So clearly these are lies and deception... Just from what I have proved or shown here, it should be obvious to anyone with a brain that this entire post by Aoki is misleading. Every part of Aoki's post is "twisted". This is strikingly similar to real life politics and the strategy Aoki has resorted to is one of desperation.

In real life, when a candidate for an election can not win a debate based on what is true about himself, then he resorts to what is not true. This is an effective strategy in real life because after a while of going back and forth... the truth and the lies are hard to tell apart and lies become believable to many people who know little about the truth.

Aoki has turned from "deception through text" to "deception through screenshots"... So I will post what Aoki failed to reveal... You be the judge...

24751977508a10ee0cf744a5c3cf6072.png

7fe0acccaf4b1baa06c037b2482d8a08.png

70d3f45f5e4fc8bd80f8c661066f61f8.png

I appreciate you posting my message, less work for me in my reply... I sent it to several people as well so you could have gotten this from a number of places.

http://i.gyazo.com/38341d79b80f67d9a14fbb1af65e012d.png
(Its already up once, in effort to save room here, a link is fine)

f66b73ba33f3d370e03ffb18114f7a45.png

I apologize for thinking you were a girl... You come off as a young teenage girl.

I am talking about points, you didn't lie for once! Points are all that we are losing in The Union. It is AD who has suffered the real loss because we aren't dumb enough to launch across the K like you. AD has not lost in points, you have lost in troops... and that's what matters. You post all these silly reports as if your tribe is somehow doing well by knocking a few buildings down. By the time your catapults returned home, our villages were repaired. lol

Aoki... regardless of whether we win or lose this world, we have hurt AD badly and that is a fact you can not lie about. We have not even planned an offensive as a tribe against yours. For some reason, you guys went off the deep end and started launching attacks. Hurt us or not, you have set your own tribe back.

Aoki contacted "wana fight" who is a duke of our strong allies Closed and Open... Aoki said this...

d861cacaca37d97fd38c30e430fc0881.png

54ef4bff60710622523bfa943d0b4b3d.png

Aoki says "they have 35 nukes to use"... bahhahahahahaha

f858f9ac8cefe43d7ec79836093858c1.png

e56aa9369acf5bb009185fa3919c008f.png

And despite your efforts to keep your tribe from knowing what kind of leader you really are, they will come to their senses soon...

Aoki and the "Clown Car Full Of Lies".... When does it end?

84cbeb386a720b8849d1c857ff917f18.png

We can do this all day and all night btw... I work from home :)

The U vs AD
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDIWzK37go[/URL]

DeletedUser7488

Funny how you try to bash American Dream about wanting to join your tribe but when trying to join, was told to wait 2 weeks; now with that being said, it's quite understandable for the person not to make rash decisions and attack tribes while being tribeless. If you wanted Americans help then you should of invited em. - That being said, you are known to get tribeless players to bow down and be slaves for you and your tribe, having them 'soften up' targets before you and your tribe go in to attempt to collect the spoils. Quite cowardice if I do say so myself oh mighty puppet master.

The way everyone sees it now is that you're a little salty over recruiting garbage players like nikola who you already said you wanted to farm. I wonder how that makes him feel about his current decision of joining your side?

Not to mention you've done a fine job of running your tribe into the ground with all of your overly aggressive attempts of making new farms early game. - Look at poor bronski.

Anyway, keep feeding your tribe with false information Gov, it seems to be working :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That being said, you are known to get tribeless players to bow down and be slaves for you and your tribe, having them 'soften up' targets before you and your tribe go in to attempt to collect the spoils.

Please elaborate on this accusation.... this lie. I would like to know who has been done this way. I think its jaw dropping that YOU guys are painting us as the lying aggressors... the bad guys. We have have yet to even launch fakes across the K at you. Some of you had a 28 hours trip one way... lost everything. This is the poor guy Im talking about... Notice the Battle Time at the top... this was 1 week ago when that amount of troops was a BIG deal. This poor guy should have been pissed and I wouldn't have blamed him for leaving. He was screwed by whoever made this Op on us. Why wasn't there a bigger nuke leading the way to my village? That was the FIRST one!... aka NOOBS.

3db01fbec9e3c0bd960d859fcc545679.png

DeletedUser7488

You JUST said that a "WEEK AGO THAT AMOUNT OF TROOPS WAS A BIG DEAL" Yet you contradict yourself at the end of your ridiculous post.

Whats wrong? is the salt getting into your eyes, puppet master?

You say you have yet to send fakes, this looks like an incompetent leadership issue here, perhaps you just aren't up for the job. Maybe you should step down?

Anyone who sends nukes when asked to do so by their leader is considered a loyal member. - Maybe you have yet to experience that kind of loyalty because you are undeserving and horrid.

kimcob14

Well, fakes are expensive in w81. Maybe they can't afford to send them. :\

DeletedUser

I didn't say he had the biggest nuke, I said it was a BIG DEAL and it was.

I see you have dodged my question... still waiting on this proof.... of anyone that I have made into a slave.

You say you have yet to send fakes, this looks like an incompetent leadership issue here, perhaps you just aren't up for the job. Maybe you should step down?

You guys don't get it do you? Only noobs launch 28 hours... and you'd love nothing more than for me to step down wouldn't you? I'll be here for a very long time so get comfy.

Anyone who sends nukes when asked to do so by their leader is considered a loyal member.

Yes, and that's what make it so terrible.... Aoki should have told dd45g.... "Hey buddy, you can sit this one out and grow your troop count, I dont want you to be troopless"

But no, he was a loyal member and maybe this guy is having a blast with his loss, but because of people like Aoki, the loyal people in this game are fading fast :/

DeletedUser

dd was quitting, so he toss all of his units at you guys before hand. So why tell him to build units when he's quitting when he can reduce a stack?