What Can I Say...

DeletedUser104118

I wonder who will get first blood o_O Whoever does it's likely they'll be first player to take a village during war on w81 so good luck.

Seven Swords

Reported. :lol:

ON TOPIC; is The U full of def whores, assuming from that ODD gain? Has any ops been launched yet in this little conflict?

They are not fully def whores but they are begging for support from small tribe around their area to keep living :D

DeletedUser

Maybe thats the reason he had to change his name, his previous worlds show just how much of a selfish player he was.

Not helping in wars because the target is over 20h away... Begging for massive stacks just for himself leaving tribemates vulnerable... Over exaggerating troop numbers to try and scare the enemy to attack... No wonder hes under a new alias
Attack me mate, do it. Do it! JUST DO IT! :lol:

Reported. :lol:

ON TOPIC; is The U full of def whores, assuming from that ODD gain? Has any ops been launched yet in this little conflict?
I don't think anyone answered you so I will.

As we all know The U is pretty much made of the same members from TBD who at the time were number 1 in ODA with roughly 67k ODA. So if we add that to The U's current ODA count we get 152k ODA which would make us rank 3 in the world, higher than AD. 152k > 119k so although we appear to be heavily defensive we still maintain a high offense ratio. I think the reason we have so much ODD is due to AD sending some small nukes giving us easy ODD. And before someone comes at me, I am not saying all your nukes are small, just a few/most of them.

And as for Ops, I believe Aoki said he is into Op #3.

Last edited by a moderator:

pspix

I'm not saying this because Aoki is our duke. I am saying this because I've seen a lot of positive things in this guy, he is the kind of duke who literally cares about each member of his tribe and always ready to help each one. You sir/Ma'am "The Governor" exactly the opposite of Aoki, what you did to an ex-member of your tribe is really a stupid move. I would like to add something to Triple-Threat's post ( We also are willing to teach each other every single thing we can teach, we grow together as a team, and never leave a member behind ) and thanks Triple-Threat your post said everything that need to be said.

You see Governor, the thing you are trying to do here is not working for you but in fact it is making it worse for you. The U is meant to fall and will fall mainly because of its bad leadership. I am proud for being a part of AD/Dark a part of this amazing well you can call it a family.

pspixxx World 81 - Dark

-Moe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A little less talk and a lot more action..... Is it too late to add one?

bedadb5e38fcb62b990c87ba6fb0058c.png

#SCOREBOARD

DeletedUser

"Over 3,200 Spears and 3,000 Swords sitting in my village beg to differ..."

2aa0ymo.png

Lol why lie, you knew we'd get a report sooner or later.

You think I left all for you to confirm??? You must take me for a bad player.

#SEE POST ABOVE

DeletedUser

Considering how you're the one who initiated the war (gov), I'd say you're doing quite horribly.

I love how you guys keep saying we started this... We were clearing our 7x7's... you guys are the ones who have been launching like nubs.

And please..... Stop saying the word "WAR" if you are too sissy to actually declare it.

pspix

I love how you guys keep saying we started this... We were clearing our 7x7's... you guys are the ones who have been launching like nubs.

And please..... Stop saying the word "WAR" if you are too sissy to actually declare it.

Are you sure about declaring a war mate? You really do not want other people to see your tribe stats being crushed like a bug :/

DeletedUser

Are you sure about declaring a war mate? You really do not want other people to see your tribe stats being crushed like a bug :/
So brave on the externals yet will not even reply to me IG. #rude :(

DeletedUser

Ayy wanna post the part where bronski lost 1/3rd of his lc clearing a packet stack?

2poclnd.png

He lost 300 lc, while my members lost 25 spears 25 swords.

GG was a good clear.

As for a declaration, trust me I'm doing you a favor by not declaring.

DeletedUser

0cc06f361c33e5b19655677167a9d5a4.png

I can't believe you posted that!!!... More Math! lol

OD-scores for attacker / defender
spear 4 / 1
sword 5 / 2
axe 1 / 4
archer 5 / 2
scout 1 / 2
light cavalry 5 / 13
mounted archer 6 / 12
heavy cavalry 23 / 15
ram 4 / 8
catapult 12 / 10
paladin 40 / 20
nobleman 200 / 200

For Truzel...
388 x 4 = 1,552
305 x 13 = 3,965
68 x 8 = 544
30 x 10 = 300
Total ODD = 6,361

For Bronski...
1,005 x 4 = 4,020
910 x 5 = 4,550
1 x 1 = 1
620 x 1 = 620
5 x 5 = 25
1 x 4 = 4
3 x 40 = 120
Total ODA = 9,340

I thought ODD was supposed to win??

Your "math" proves nothing. It's known that defense is stronger than offense on a unit to unit basis. In most wars, tribes being op'd will have higher ODD than tribes op'ing will have ODA.

You better just walk away mate... unless you want to go back on what you said.

Its funny that when you guys attack us, we have more OD, but when we attack you guys, we still have more OD.... maybe this is a glitch? (smh)

And your packet comment is BS... Truzel was supported by 2 others it appears as there were 3 pallys in the village.... packets may have been sent as well, but chunks were lost. I know it, you know it, our tribes know it, and everyone on this forum knows it. Quit lying.

DeletedUser

Oh and do not forget to mention how defense takes longer to rebuild than a quick build nuke

TheNobleExpress

Lmao, this is quite an interesting thread. I don't know who to believe.

DeletedUser

So when we attacked you just a bit earlier.. Bronski attacked Truzel... we won the OD battle by a big margin.

Truzel = 6,361 ODD

Bronski = 9,340 ODA

So just now you guys attacked us...

72b8a8dcedc975d2df03c82bcc3fcfc5.png

BILALO.............. 3,129 ODA
The Governor.... 12,452 ODD

So we won again... so no matter if you attack or defend... you are losing.

DeletedUser

Nobody wins an early game war. You will all fall behind the rest of the nobling world.

DeletedUser

AD are probably going to try argue that those offense units will be built back much faster than the defense units so lets have a look shall we?

Now because I don't know everyones barracks and stable levels I am just going to use their max levels, 25 barracks and 20 stable for example purposes. There is a good chance our building levels are all very similar anyway so it should be fine as a substitute. Ill also include the costs for the lols

Build time for Bilalo...
[spoil]
0d0413468a1687816096928f7666c011.png
[/spoil]
Build time for The U...
[spoil]
ba26ec4c2e81187beb05a62df2e343cd.png
[/spoil]
So taking a look at these we can see Bilalo will take a minimum of 72:10:59 hh:mm:ss to rebuild what he lost. That is of course with a lv20 stable and assuming he can farm enough to keep his troops queued 24/7.
The U on the other hand only require 35:25:33 hh:mm:ss with a lv25 barracks. Now when you consider that it is not only one barracks that has to build these units then the time required becomes much less.

This is just one example but this is the message we are trying to portray when we say you are wasting a lot of troops, time and resources when you send these long range attacks. That attack must have taken about 13 hours to reach The Gov and it died. By the time it is rebuilt we will have a lot more D ready and over half a day to prepare it for your attack.

@TheNobleExpress, don't bother trying to decide who is lying or not, just look at the reports and you will figure out what is truly going on.

@Waffler Man, The U agrees but Aoki is obsessed with sending his tribes troops to their deaths. Hopefully he will decide to attack soon so he can at least say he participated before its too late :/

DeletedUser41666

For anyone just joining this thread, I'll summarize it.

-Desperation to be liked.
-Pathetic "nukes".
-Poorly organised defense.
-Wasted troops.