What Can I Say...

DeletedUser

Can't help but think this war is rather premature...top player only has 3 villages, surely going to slow down all tribes involved's growth unless it's very one-sided.

DeletedUser

Ok that's one, but what is everyone else's excuse?

btw dd45g doesn't seem to have quit to me... he's still growing. (Do I need proof? smh)

DeletedUser

Hi Governor, I have read all of this and I don't like what you're saying about Aoki!

About Aoki: lol what about this guy? 1) he runs 2 tribes as a duke, 2) he is the best leader u ever seen, 3) have u ever saw his game? if you did you shall pee on your self and come beg him that you want to join his tribe!

I hope your village have suffer and suffer as hell!
Stop nagging and stop crying...

Thank you

Your best worst nightmare :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

While I could let your post go unanswered (because you haven't really said anything, besides AD has no more troops), but as OP it's my duty to respond.

"I am talking about points, you didn't lie for once! Points are all that we are losing in The Union. It is AD who has suffered the real loss because we aren't dumb enough to launch across the K like you.

The travel times aren't as bad as the appear, many travel times are only about 8-9 hours.

"AD has not lost in points, you have lost in troops... and that's what matters."

You've lost troops to, at least AD can still defend itself, where is your defense? Oh yeah its dead, you're relying on allies and tribeless players to save you. Do the math though, we have 41 players, I count 9 dead offenses (subtract Hernan, he isn't even our member), now subtract a few defensive players, add about 4 nukes because of your outdated reports and what do you know. Quite a few troops left intact, it'll be proven soon enough.

You post all these silly reports as if your tribe is somehow doing well by knocking a few buildings down. By the time your catapults returned home, our villages were repaired. lol

Bronski repaired 4 levels of farm, 15 levels of smithy (or was it 20, I know some other player was supposed to come in behind Senti), his wall and academy in 10 hours?

"Aoki... regardless of whether we win or lose this world, we have hurt AD badly and that is a fact you can not lie about."

You under estimate my members and their ability to trek through diversity.

We have not even planned an offensive as a tribe against yours. For some reason, you guys went off the deep end and started launching attacks. Hurt us or not, you have set your own tribe back.

You attacked an AD member and then broke off from TBD just to fight us. Don't say it's because of the problems with the leadership of TBD.

2qd749c.png

Isn't this you, just hours before TBD fell apart?

I disagree that we are set back as bad as you think. If any tribe thinks we are weak and limping about, they can simply press and see if we return the favor. Like I said, do the math, we are only about 4 nukes down and we'll compensate those players today when free trade opens.

Also Open/Closed is in over their heads with King, so sooner or later you'll lose external support, followed quickly by another AD op. Wake up mate, spare your members, the ones you forced to join you. Who were you to decide TBD leadership wasn't good enough, you weren't even a council member. Half of your players knew their tribe was falling and felt that had no other options than to join you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

Hi Governor, I have read all of this and I don't like what you're saying about Aoki!

About Aoki: lol what about this guy? 1) he runs 2 tribes as a duke, 2) he is the best leader u ever seen, 3) have u ever saw his game? if you did you shall pee on your self and come beg him that you want to join his tribe!

I hope your village have suffer and suffer as hell!
Stop nagging and stop crying...

Thank you

Your best worst nightmare :icon_biggrin:

hey Ahmed, ftw? ure still alive mail me in fb.

-M.Niegel

DeletedUser

On the spoilers thing again, Aoki just spoiler all of the reports into one spoiler :) then if someone wants to look at the reports then they can open the whole spoiler and scroll down, and if not they can just get to the good stuff :p

Because it took me almost 3 hours to scroll down this page i swear just to post this..

DeletedUser

While I could let your post go unanswered (because you haven't really said anything, besides AD has no more troops), but as OP it's my duty to respond.

I think I said and showed a bit more than that mate.

The travel times aren't as bad as the appear, many travel times are only about 8-9 hours.

Very few of your attacks on us have been within 8-9 hours.... If anyone wants to see this bad enough go check times.

You've lost troops to

Where have I stated we haven't lost troops? I haven't... with that being said, we have lost FAR fewer troops then you guys and thank GOD we have OD stats to back that up.

at least AD can still defend itself, where is your defense? Oh yeah its dead

Over 3,200 Spears and 3,000 Swords sitting in my village beg to differ... maybe we just guessed wrong on your last wave?
Red Rover Red Rover, send Aoki's nuke right over :)

Do the math though

Your first organized attacks on us were July 2nd at 22:00 ST

736b03104ed4fd4586558a10dc81f2a4.png

Bronski repaired 4 levels of farm, 15 levels of smithy (or was it 20, I know some other player was supposed to come in behind Senti), his wall and academy in 10 hours?

Yea, you got a couple free shots at him again because we guessed wrong, but unlike the ones who attacked Bronski, he still has ALL his troops to farm with.... Can Danymaate say that?... No... He got rekt.

You under estimate my members and their ability to trek through diversity.

I think you mean "adversity".... and if you must "trek through adversity" as you say, then that means you're wounded. Your growth has been stunted regardless of whether you believe your mates are not going to give up.

You attacked an AD member and then broke off from TBD just to fight us. Don't say it's because of the problems with the leadership of TBD.

We had no issues with your "tribe" until July 2nd when you launched organized attacks at us from afar. The only tribe that gave TBD any problems what so ever was WP. We simply didn't become organized quickly enough to stack our couple of guys who resided within WP.

2qd749c.png

Isn't this you, just hours before TBD fell apart?

No it isn't... I didn't leave TBD for 5 and 1/2 more days.

8195fb2f70d0ab371b5f65911719b0de.png

End the lying.... Nobody is buying it.

DeletedUser

Tl;dr.

Post stats not words.

You don't have the brain capacity required to read more than a sentence anyways. There are no stats. to be posted yet. Instead of spamming every thread, which I will start reporting from here on, start taking the time to read the contents of what is being said.

DeletedUser115004

Man that is one long ass PNP, Ill wait for the audio book...

DeletedUser

In response to The Governor:
Thanks for fixing my grammatical error, I too make mistakes, but when I said "trek through adversity", I wasn't responding to the current events. I was responding to your comment about us wounding ourselves. This comment implies we will struggle against other tribes after we finish yours. I have 100% confidence in my members to be ready to move on from The U the day you collapse.

Your "math" proves nothing. It's known that defense is stronger than offense on a unit to unit basis. In most wars, tribes being op'd will have higher ODD than tribes op'ing will have ODA. It means nothing, sure you stacked Bronski, sure we knew it was stacked, but we sent the message that none of your players are safe and that is the message they interpreted.

Troops are meant to die and they are easily replenished at this stage. If you want to win this war you'll have to noble every single AD village, and we'll be fighting the whole way.

DeletedUser

Where have I stated we haven't lost troops? I haven't... with that being said, we have lost FAR fewer troops then you guys and thank GOD we have OD stats to back that up.

Just 1 simple comment on this 2 line funny statement and the rest of your wrong propositions regarding AD lost more on travel time and nukes and blah blah blah.

For GOD sake please use your tiny brain and add some basic knowledge of using calculator to get a reasonable and meaningful answer. (In case you need to learn basic math skills for 6 years old kids please contact me in game so I help you for FREE)

Want me to count hours that you were not able to recruit units? Want me to count resources you lost on those buildings? and want me to do basic math on how fast one can build a semi-nuke at early stage of the game compare to how slow one can build those precious defensive troops? oh, travel time is more important. oh, AD got behind while your villages was rebuild by the time the troops was back. Although you do not seems to be joking but you are funny as hell. I wonder what's the case? Are you stupid or assume others be like yourself! Can both happen at the same time? I assume not.

DeletedUser

In most wars, tribes being op'd will have higher ODD than tribes op'ing will have ODA.

There has never been a war in which the defenders had 3x as much OD, but yet the attackers were still "winning"

That is just you typing rubbish and nothing else.... face the facts.

DeletedUser

I just want to say, as i read this thread, a few things stick out. First of all, as a member of AD i find it funny that the Gov seems to think he knows how our tribe works, thinks and gets along.

To say we dislike Aoki, cant function, are fractured and falling apart is almost comedic... Our tribe is a solidified unit.. we are FAMILY and a TEAM. If any of our members fall we are ALL THERE to catch them and help them back up, we do not reward loyalty and commitment with banishment (what you did to your tribemate is quite frankly disgusting).

We RESPECT each other, we HELP each other and guess what? we LIKE each other. We have integrity and loyalty, we will rise in this game AS A TEAM and if we fall we will also do it AS A TEAM..

It's not all about points and egos, its about working together. It's funny that some players over inflated egos cant see the fact that they are losing a Cat war.

Please explain how having you Academy, Smithy, Wall taken to ZERO and Farm drop 5 levels, can all be rebuilt faster than it would take to rebuild a quick-build nuke at this stage of the game. For example, the last few levels of Smithy take 15, 17 and 20 odd hours to build. That's roughly 50 hours, or over Two Days. IF that res and time was put on troops.. well i know who i would say was struggling more.

Also, nukes build faster than defense, so turtle-ing up, (even with borrowed troops), will only last so long. Will be fun when the turtles are exhausted before the main noble rush. Turtle Soup anyone?

Like you've been told all along.. perhaps you should have done your research before coming at a tribe that has experienced players that have worked together in previous worlds, and understand the simple, yet powerful concepts of teamwork and loyalty.

DeletedUser7488

Considering how you're the one who initiated the war (gov), I'd say you're doing quite horribly.

Erig

Will the Troll Family Alliance be admitted into the war? After all we are super duper extra special whip cream sprinkles caramel sauce covered ice cream with a cherry on top allies :3

​<3 After Dark <3

DeletedUser

"Over 3,200 Spears and 3,000 Swords sitting in my village beg to differ..."

2aa0ymo.png

Lol why lie, you knew we'd get a report sooner or later.

Let us think about this a little further. You inflate the number of troops in your village, hoping to deter yourself from being catted. Now assuming we were to believe you, wouldnt we just cat other members instead?

Be a real duke and welcome the attacks. Why would you let your members take hits so you dont have to (selfish maybe)? I would much rather take hits than my members any day, especially if I caused the conflict.

DeletedUser7488

Maybe thats the reason he had to change his name, his previous worlds show just how much of a selfish player he was.

Not helping in wars because the target is over 20h away... Begging for massive stacks just for himself leaving tribemates vulnerable... Over exaggerating troop numbers to try and scare the enemy to attack... No wonder hes under a new alias