What Can I Say...

DeletedUser107658

Your right hand pic on your signature is epic winz. #waffle.

DeletedUser

The elusive Aoki Nuke was caught and murdered :)

141007n.png

I mean, at least we know who doesn't Tech these days.

5l8lkx.png

At least I was smart enough to leave most of my LC home.
You should learn to use the simulator mate, it will tell you that your 22% luck is why you killed so many units. Now I can't add more than 1 pally weapon so just used the sword one but this is the result I got with lv3 spear and sword.
[spoil]
899596d58a72084ce94ab38fe423bf02.png
[/spoil]
Seems pretty damn close to the actual results mate. But continue to try make us look bad, I would love more material to quote when your tribe falls :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, trying to make you look bad simply wasn't the case here. To be frank, I just didn't pay any attention to the luck of the attack, typically when I look there it's about -11% so it isn't a habit to check it.

As for my tribe falling, it wouldn't have anything to do with you guys. I just had a few members think WP was a better solution and I don't want to hold them back, if they feel their time and hard work is better protected with the tag <WP2> then so be it. Honestly, losing 5 isn't enough to drop AD, we'll keep fighting if we want, but I am definitely giving my members the chance to save themselves if they believe AD will get eaten up.

But from the current looks of things, you guys still have about 26 villages to noble.

DeletedUser

Oh umm, I almost forgot...

121xxkm.jpg

Seems like someone (The Governor) desperately wanted an empty village.

24d1ye8.png

1zwp6jt.png

You were saying something about declaring and not being alone... Seems you aren't the only one with diplomacy.

28ardqg.jpg

Looks like AD territory now.

23tmctw.png

224 ms gap lol. I think you guys could do better than that. I sniped that 1st try without a support train lol.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your "math" proves nothing. It's known that defense is stronger than offense on a unit to unit basis.

Do me a favor.

Remove Einstein as your avatar. You're too dumb to have such representation.

Defense is not stronger on a per unit basis. It's not known that it is, it is in fact, quite the opposite - known that it isn't.

Here I'll even show you why in pretty pictures since I doubt you'd get it otherwise.

pArqQbW.png

That's not to say defense isn't superior to offense. It is. But it's not stronger per unit, and it's obviously thus not due to its imagined per unit superiority.

Defense is superior to offense due to wall bonus modifier and the ability to combine defenses and divide defenses losses across multiple villages.

Per unit defense is weaker.

DeletedUser

It's crazy that you still try to make it look like you are winning here. You got stomped it OD and you are about to get stomped in nobling. You saying its okey that your members keep leaving you is bullshit, they all left because they now hate you for your terrible leadership.

DeletedUser

It's crazy that you still try to make it look like you are winning here. You got stomped it OD and you are about to get stomped in nobling. You saying its okey that your members keep leaving you is bullshit, they all left because they now hate you for your terrible leadership.

lol, my members are leaving, because they want to coast through to endgame like it means something. If you don't fight every single day on the way there then you are just wasting your time.

I have such terrible leadership that I've actually led a tribe to the final 2 (merged bc we were sick of sitting 20 accounts).

I will hands down, take the blame for AD falling, but I cannot help members who do not want to help themselves.

DeletedUser

Do me a favor.

Remove Einstein as your avatar. You're too dumb to have such representation.

Defense is not stronger on a per unit basis. It's not known that it is, it is in fact, quite the opposite - known that it isn't.

Here I'll even show you why in pretty pictures since I doubt you'd get it otherwise.

pArqQbW.png

That's not to say defense isn't superior to offense. It is. But it's not stronger per unit, and it's obviously thus not due to its imagined per unit superiority.

Defense is superior to offense due to wall bonus modifier and the ability to combine defenses and divide defenses losses across multiple villages.

Per unit defense is weaker.

Spearmen:
Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Defense vs Calvary = 45 per 1 farm space

Lightcalvary:

Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Offensive Strength vs General Defense = 32.5 per 1 farm space

Swordmen:

Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

General Defense = 63 per 1 farm space

Axemen:

Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Offensive Strength = 50 per 1 farm space

Ram:
Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Offensive Strength = 0.4 per farm space
General Defense = 4 per farm space
Calvary Defense = 10 per farm space

Catapult:
Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Offensive Strength = 12.5 per farm space

General Defense = 12.5 per farm space
Cavalry Defense = 6.25 per farm space

Heavy Cavalry:

Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Offensive Strength = 25 per farm space
General Defense = 33.33 per farm space
Cavalry Defense = 13.33 per farm space

So unless you are fighting cats with cats and HC with HC, it's prevalent, without adding the village's basic defense of 20 AND/OR the wall, each defensive unit has more defensive power than it's offensive counterpart has offensive power.

Now, it is clear why I have Einstein as my picture and you don't.

DeletedUser

Spearmen:
Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Defense vs Calvary = 45 per 1 farm space

Lightcalvary:

Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Offensive Strength vs General Defense = 32.5 per 1 farm space

Swordmen:

Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

General Defense = 63 per 1 farm space

Axemen:

Battle statistics
Offensive strength
att.png
General Defense
def.png
Cavalry Defense
def_cav.png

Offensive Strength = 50 per 1 farm space

Now it's prevalent, without adding the village's basic defense of 20 AND/OR the wall, each defensive unit has more defensive power than it's offensive counterpart has offensive power.

Now, it is clear why I have Einstein as my picture and you don't.
Thats nice except you said on a "unit to unit basis". Now last time I checked a unit meant the full troop. So for example a Light Cavalry is a unit. LC has a offensive power of 130 which alone is more than Swords general defense plus Spearmens Cavalry combined (45+63=108).

Basically, if you are going to try make a point make sure you are using the correct terminology :/

rolaids

Thats nice except you said on a "unit to unit basis". Now last time I checked a unit meant the full troop. So for example a Light Cavalry is a unit. LC has a offensive power of 130 which alone is more than Swords general defense plus Spearmens Cavalry combined (45+63=108).

Basically, if you are going to try make a point make sure you are using the correct terminology :/

Bro . . . quibbling over terms after you are refuted is just petty.

DeletedUser

Ayy, figured someone would counter with this.

Good catch mate, I'm glad instead of learning defense is stronger on even a smaller level than unit to unit, you chose to retract from your credibility with "uhh, you misinterpreted 1 word".

Now that you are into build time, we can start adding wall levels, base defense and all the possible builds of defense.

However, that would be no fun, it'd just end up with a couple hours of he said... she said.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aoki, you're making a terrible, terrible argument.

Spears having more cavalry defense per population than light cavalry have attack per population does not make spears stronger per unit. It makes them effective against cavalry.

Alas, that's not the way the games combat works. Spears don't defend against cavalry while swords defend against axes. It's not broken into two separate battles when calculating the results.

I was already being generous as is by using a time-balanced nuke rather than a pop-balanced nuke. A pop-balanced nuke wrecks defense even more.

2SNLbZI.png

Here's a far more effective comparison than the bullshit you're trying to pass off:

Spear:
Offensive Strength: 10
General Defense: 15
Cavalry Defense: 45

Overall Defense: (15+45)/2=30

Sword:
Offensive Strength: 25
General Defense: 50
Cavalry Defense: 25

Overall Defense: (50+25)/2=37.5

Note that 30 for spear is less than 32.5 for lc, and that 37.5 for sword is less than 40 for axe. (Your sword and axe numbers were for level 2, not 1, whereas your spear and lc were level 1, I made them all be level 1.)

If defense was stronger, per unit, as you're trying to claim then a full defense would defeat a full nuke without the wall and base defense of a village coming into play. That is obviously not the case.

No worries, I don't need to resort to quibbles over definitions of words to soundly debunk his fallacious argument.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, someone has to be 'Captain Technicality' and I just happen to be brave enough to step into that role :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Blah... blah.

We can go on for days, but without TW combat equations we can only ever have rough estimates.

You want to get into build times, I can get into cost effectiveness, wall level, paladin weapons, etc. The list goes on, we can literally argue over this for days as many people have in many other threads.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You want to get into build times, I can get into cost effectiveness, wall level, paladin weapons, etc. The list goes on, we can literally argue over this for days as many people have in many other threads.

No.

You lost.

It's not something we "get into".

Defense is superior to offense, I'm not arguing that, I play ~70% defense.

You made a very specific claim.

That claim was:

Aoki said:
It's known that defense is stronger than offense on a unit to unit basis.

That claim is wrong. It's not arguably wrong. It's not sort of wrong. It's 100%, irrefutably, wrong.

What you're trying to do now is argue a strawman to save face.

DeletedUser

All I gotta say is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDIWzK37go

d1643aa3646e93e81c2165b967747462.png

You shoulda at least waited long enough that nobody could have time to school you like this and make you look like an even bigger noob.

And by the way... You are disgracing Einstein.