What? DK is making a thread? O:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For those of you who are trying to flame or bring down DK, there's no bringing him down his personality is unique and is by far one of the most funniest players on tw imo

fidel I

For those of you who are trying to flame or bring down DK, there's no bringing him down his personality is unique and is by far one of the most funniest players on tw imo

I second that.

He could probably make his enemies die laughing xD

DeletedUser13939

@ Dreamsweeper: Morale loves turtles. :3

@ darkx: Damn straight! Also, where are you?! You're the one that dragged me back to this game and I never see you
;-;

DeletedUser64969

People who turtle and have morale, never achieve anything in this game, apart from being an annoying hindrance to every good player, and then being taken out when you've grown enough for it to be worth it, CLAP CLAP ROUND OF APPLAUSE, so well done for for filling the most common and pointless role on tw, maybe you should try playing properly....

DeletedUser

Ha yes,
I thought now would be the best time to set the record straight on this imbecille who is trying to wreck my good name on TW.Having completed 3 gameworlds over 3 accounts i feel my reputation will forever stand up amongst the best, that being said you will always get short sighted noobs who mis-read the situation and clowns like DK who simply pester and annoy players despite boasting a 1k villa and a 4k OD, which we all know is nothing shy of humiliating.So lets put to rest the myths and lies and perversion of information stated above in his tales:

1)Crez is that really your troop count in your main villa WOW?!?! - As Ayok stated unless your a half brained fool like 'roman01' who believes that this was my troop count or Dreamsweeper flying the flags of 'noob' you would see my ODA rose 30k just a few hours before his scouts landed.
why?
DK failed to mention his long standing good friend who was a decent player Thsnddrgn4 who stacked 2400 spears and swords behind a level 20 wall to which i cleared and subsequently nobled was also DKs duke.Clearly taking significant losses anyone who can work a simulator may be able to work out from what i have left just how big my army sat in clearing DKs buddy.Feel free DK to post the report of my clearing and nobling of your friend if you like, my ODA and troops speak for themselves.

2)DK cleared Crez's basher-Lets face it the person with 4K OD couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, his 'clearing' of my OD was in fact clearing her remaining left over D as she is an offensive player and dodged the attack, shame he couldn't see units outside the villa wasn't it DK.

In summary this fool who i will not be attacking as morale is at 75% due to the embarrassing size of his villa, is simply here on tribal wars as nothing more than a pantomime clown you get them in every world.Those players who send funny mails that entertain for a short while, who then try and bash your reputation and name and then are removed from the world, leaving behind a village thats smaller than most barbs.Sadly DK is stupid enough to post 'threatening and abusive' language and i could have him reported and removed but then who would be left to provide the entertainment, you can't kid a kidder and he brings so many people so much joy in his stupidity.
I had thought about simply responding with a report of his clearing with his farms and walls at 0 as well as his morale and humour, but i will leave that to players similar to his size and skill set.My nuke following my big clearing is back to full size but won't be heading in his direction, i send them at villas that are suitable for nobling not players who send Defensive troops in attack.

Continue being the class clown and entertaining everyone for a very short period, like usual you won't last much longer.

Crez

MR.MR

"Look at me im the big bad wolf that doesnt back up my huffing with puffing... I don't even eat Little Red Riding Hoods grandmother"

Attack him, clear him, shut him up. Then come on here to strut your stuff.

DeletedUser

fool' his morale is at 75% why attack and waste troops which are best spent on a villa you intend to noble?
The reason he lasts simply is because he is smaller than most barbs so no one takes an interest in such a villa.It is simple basic gameplay, if his villa grows to a noble size yes i will take him out.If he wants to post the report of my clearing and nobling his duke, then i think it best he shouldn't as it would silence all his friends on here and the players who a short sighted or clueless.

MR.MR

None of us care about his duke. Thats like you and I having a phallic confrontation, and then you go ahead and clear Ride.Or.Die and try to say that that resolves it

DeletedUser

So what do you suggest?
You suggest someone throw their full nuke at a target 6 hours away, 12 hours round trip when the morale is at 75%?
You suggest suffering losses as a result of morale, on a target which is very much unsuitable for nobling simply for the fact you think i should shut him up?
In time i will shut him up, if he ever decides to grow and reduce the gap in morale, however as i am lining up my 4th villa in the next day or so, this morale gap will only ever grow meaning i will throw a full nuke and take significant causalities on a 12 hour round trip on a pointless player that never posed any threat but simply wrote naughty emails.
To be good at this game you also have to have patience and be calm and not simply let your emotions run away and start throwing nukes and pointless 1k villas incurring losses and hindering my own growth, just to stop him posting spam on a forum for a number of players who haven't played as long as i have to throw in their 2 cents(you're not included in that).

He can continue to spam this forum but he will forever be the class clown that lasted a few weeks on this world, never received an attack as all players realise he is smaller than barbs and who never sent an attack because his army was tiny.
Forever trolling.

DeletedUser13939

Now now crez. Are you getting all huffy and puffy over little ol' me? ;)

I'm not even going to bother responding to your points. Why? Because you messaged me saying you were going to clear me in two days. It's been what now...four days? And what have I seen from you? One excuse after another as to why you're not going to "bother" with me. And I do believe why. You tried to get a fearful reaction out of me to make yourself feel all big and proud. News flash! I've held off million point players at 200K. Your ass ain't scary. Hell, I've thrown attacks at rank one players before. Ask anyone who knows me. I fear nothing in this game. ;)

fidel I

fool' his morale is at 75% why attack and waste troops which are best spent on a villa you intend to noble?

What sort of village?
A village owned to someone (that's how you start an empire)
Or
A barbarian village either once owned by someone or used for farming with those troops your always bragging about.

Plus, anyone near you would be have to be stupid enough to just noble barbs, but the decent players just noble every player in sight. Big or small.

You kept saying you would clear him, yet you didn't.
Last thing that needs added; If you such a good player (!) why are you afraid to attack him? After all that's what troops are for basically. Troops can be quickly rebuilt as defensive troops take longer to build.

EDIT: Lets see how long it takes you to understand that he is better you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why not attack him? Why incur losses on a villa thats 12 hours away round trip, a villa i will never want to noble that is why.I would incur losses due to 75% morale that are best placed pursuing a target that is suitable for my time and for nobling.I would never noble barbs but i would never want to noble DK his village is very poor.
Defence troops take longer to rebuild than offensive troops, i'm not even gunna comment on the utter stupidity that was that comment, clearly you haven't played this game or ever looked at the times of units or you would know spears take less time to build than axes and light cav dwarves both spears and swords in time as we can safely presume DK has no heavy cav that is without doubt.

I understand you supporting your friend fair enough as have many on this thread but the best line i have heard to date "lets see how long it takes you to understand that he is better than you" this comes from a player who is on 978 points on this world clearly, please leave the stupidity at home.

DeletedUser13939

You're still avoiding a very important subject crez. Why message me boldly claiming you were going to take me out, and mention it multiple other times throughout our conversation, if you had no intention of attacking period?

I think someone lost their balls. ;)

DeletedUser

I think someone nobled 2 villas and then soon realised that the morale difference was so great that i would loose too many troops clearing a weak and useless player.

DeletedUser13939

You noblde a village and messaged me claiming you were going to take me. You then noble another village and CONTINUE to claim you will take me. When did you decide you would come up with a million excuses as to why you won't? When I started egging you on. When you realized I wasn't scared and I decided to show the public the lack of balls CHAOS's "top player" has.

Props on making an externals account just for me though. It makes me feel all giddy on the inside. :3

DeletedUser

I am certainly not Chaos's top player but yes i am very experienced player and one that will not bout to your stupidity, entertain people on here as much as you like, i do my talking through the villa's i take, the growth and rise in ranking and through the increase in my ODA these 3 things accompanied with being a good team player and helping fellow tribemates are the only thing that matters in tribal wars and determine the good from the shockingly average and the damn right poor.Not the ability to talk smack and entertain people with mails like some pantomime fool, think you're on the wrong game.

fidel I

I understand you supporting your friend fair enough as have many on this thread but the best line i have heard to date "lets see how long it takes you to understand that he is better than you" this comes from a player who is on 978 points on this world clearly, please leave the stupidity at home.

This has nothing to do with my points; It has to do with the fact that you are a total noob who can't keep his promises.

I think someone nobled 2 villas and then soon realised that the morale difference was so great that i would loose too many troops clearing a weak and useless player.

Lmao if he's so weak and useless then whats the harm in clearing him xD?
Surely a weak player wouldn't haven't much troops or you would have cleared the weak player by now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Careful on the posts. Some of you are getting close to insulting other members.

fidel I

Sorry DW... I'll remove the the possible offensive words in my previous post...