What? DK is making a thread? O:

DeletedUser

Elipidius yell out if they are too much for you, I'll send my train to you to help out.

DeletedUser13939

If you guys decide to head this way, give Gru a shout. We provide pitchforks and torches at half price. :3

DeletedUser113867

Your bb-code fail!

[spoil]
qn03dg.png
[/spoil]

DK FARM - Join date - 06th June 2014 - 21st july 2014

[spoil]
2r77ql0.png
[/spoil]

Largest point increase is 53

[spoil]
4fyd1s.png
[/spoil]

So to re-cap Dwarf King, slow grower, small player, big talker but he is "Cool" because he uses the externals to unmask better players. Wow, totally awesome from DK.

1zp4mq8.png
- WOW!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING! - EPIC FAIL!

DeletedUser13939

First spoiler - We already went over this. I was dodging attacks and she caught my offense. Did you miss me admitting that? I can assure you though that doubling what she killed is still nowhere to close to what is sitting behind my wall. :3

Second/Third spoiler - That good sir is the result of me choosing to spit out defensive troops instead of building upgrades. Which in turn has slowed my growth.

Now, why am I choosing troops so much? Well since you already have the map up, take a look for yourself! I'm surrounded by Pro-o and =HRE=. Ranked 20 and ranked 37 respectively. Now this is where you point out my village is to small for them to take. WRONG! There is literally a village right next to me that was lower points than my own when it was taken by a member of =HRE=. He stacked it with troops and focused on building upgrades. This make my village a liable target, especially when I'm so close to an academy.

Because I refuse to have my tribemates send their troops on a 20 hours trip one way, so I have no support. I do not plan on asking for any support. Essentially, I'm alone out here among wolves doing everything I can to survive. But hey, if surviving in what amounts to be a literal shit hole makes me an epic fail...then so be it! This Dwarf plans on epically failing for quite some time! ;D

DeletedUser13939

Oh, I have been walking. Multiple attacks have been sent from my village to crez1991 and his basher. Sadly, he doesn't talk to me anymore. Nor has he sent any attacks still. I don't think he loves me anymore. ;-;

DeletedUser91613

I like DK for his P&P but as a player, you're just as bad as CHAOS. Best of luck to you though.

DeletedUser

This is pretty funny tbh. Not sure who to side with here. Both of you talk big but then do nothing :icon_cry:

I would just like to point out the fact that when you were attacked DK, your attacker cleared offensive troops, but then you said the reason for your slow growth was because you decided to pump out defense....mixed village?:icon_idea:....so now I'm kind of scratching my head here :icon_eek:...Anybody else? No? Well... maybe its just me:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Yep, mixed village. My first village is always a mixed village. I wanna be able to defend my stuff. :3

DeletedUser

mixed villages tend to be easy clears, I know alot of players who think thats nooby....

200_s.gif

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
mixed villages tend to be easy clears, I know alot of players who think thats nooby....

200_s.gif

It is nooby, is there anyone who thinks that isn't nooby?

Yep, mixed village. My first village is always a mixed village. I wanna be able to defend my stuff. :3​

You shouldn't need to defend your stuff, if you can backtime decently then you'll be able to dodge and get back those resources soon enough, while clearing your attacker at the same time.

DeletedUser

The noobs probably think its cool :p

"OOOOH pointy sword!! I want it! Shiny axe!!! YES YES YES"

You hit the nail right on its head with backtiming. Key to being offensive is being as active as possible, clearing out your area, and farming your monkey balls off. If you can't do those things, then you should strictly turtle...don't build both. Puts you at a real disadvantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

I spent the first month+ of this game on my phone only. I classify myself as a turtle, but what little offense I do recruit makes me mixed.

My village is such an easy target. Woe is me! ;-;

But hey, to each his own, right? I mean, I'm still kicking. <3

DeletedUser

Well yeah, but I wouldn't go and try and call out "noobs" if you're a noob yourself. I mean I've been playing since 2009 but still have so much to learn so I'm not gunna act super experienced. But it just seems really hypocritical to call out a noob if you're also a noob. And I played from my phone too, still not mixed lol

DeletedUser111495

yeah but now you have me as a co so your farming is increasing :p

He likes the best of both nothing wrong with that, we like our horsies more :)

DeletedUser13939

yeah but now you have me as a co so your farming is increasing :p

He likes the best of both nothing wrong with that, we like our horsies more :)

Who the bloody hell are you, and what are you doing on my account? D:

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yep, mixed village. My first village is always a mixed village. I wanna be able to defend my stuff. :3

200_s.gif

Who the bloody hell are you, and what are you doing on my account? D:

Pretty sure he was talking to cactus.

Now I assume you'll either edit/delete your message, or say you were joking when you made this post.