"What Goes Up, Must Come Down." They Say

DeletedUser

There was a tale once, a tale of a boy. A boy who had searched the land, far and wide, to find what he was looking for. The trouble is that this boy was young and in his youth he was yet to learn what was the more valuable in this tainted life of ours. He searched and searched until eventually, he had no option but to give up searching. Although this was not because of success.

The boy was so prominent in his search, though he did not know what he was looking for, nor did he know how close he was to finding anything. He believed he was making progress, but really, all he was achieving was time wasted. This boy shows a similar likeness to a few figures I like to call players.

These players believe that since they have seen some fancy numbers that they thought were somewhat significant, that they are suddenly achieving progress in a goal I'm not sure even they're certain of. These players are finding pride in taking out the armies of very few members, and they retrieve their pride from the thought that progress is being made. They're one step closer to their final goal of, dare I say it, domination.

While this is admirable to say the least, I'm afraid it's all to come crashing down. For what they believe to be progress in a rise, bringing them higher and higher towards domination, is in fact a decline, ripping them lower and lower down towards suffocation.

You see, noble readers, 24/24 are making no where near progress at all. 24/24 are falling, and in the mean time, they believe they're getting somewhere. If anyone was to say numbers were handy, they surely are not.

24/24 have been cleared. They have been plundered and to top it all off, they have been left to continue to lose what they grow. They have been catted, they have been farmed, they have been ruthlessly and predicatively taken to pieces, one by one, and there's nothing they can do about it.

24/24 troops have been slaughtered. Slaughtered. Slaughtered and slaughtered. While in the mean time they are posting these threads of glory for their names, admirable feats of triumph when in actual fact, they're making no progress what so ever. They are falling.

Since the beginning of the world, 24/24 rose to the rankings through numbers. Some experienced and some not so experienced. Since then, these cowardly critters have done nothing but decline. They have stayed atop the rankings sheerly because of numbers.

While to the naked eye they have achieved, there are now some more accurate numbers to show where this decline is found.

There is a tribe in this world, who have attacked many a 24/24 player, and they have succeeded time in time out. This tribe calls themselves Scion, and they are not the only ones digging in on the wild franchise that is the 24/24 farmers union. Only the best farms in the county, so they say. These farms come in and these farmers come out, taking apart piece by piece the 24/24 economy.

Scion's dominantly been taking out 24/24, since 24/24's aggression towards Scion has been noticeable. Take a look at the opponents defeated as attacker rankings. Scion has killed around 17,089 of 24/24's troops whereas 24/24 are struggling to maintain 10,491 whilst having the world attack them. They're not simply attacking Scion, but they're attacking others. So not only are they losing had it been a fight between Scion and 24/24, but they're doing even worse when the fact that it's the world they're against is brought into it.

So the 28 players are losing to the 9 players, even if we don't bring the other players into it. It's a feat well worth congratulating, that they've managed to keep the top spot purely from recruiting.

The big points go in.
HCTP - Joined 12th September 2008 - 19:00 - 1,105 Points
Druiglas Chalain - Joined 12th September 2008 - 10:00 - 782 Points

The little points go out.
MumMmmy - Left - 13th September 2008 - 01:00 - 486 Points
matthewwidnell - Left - 12th September 2008 - 22:00 - 436 Points

A total gain of 965 points, and they're only holding rank one by 1,586 points. I wonder why the recruits, though not for very long. On top of all of this, would you like to know what clinches it the most about 24/24?

Even their leader couldn't defend them self.
Code:
Defender:	MirifiCu
Village:	Burtosii (513|500) K55

Quantity: 	170	134	600	0	101	0	40	0	0
Losses: 	170	134	600	0	101	0	40	0	0

Haul: 	2.721 2.443 11.038 	16202/18500

That iron would've been handy, I bet. I'd say they'd have a tough time keeping their honor, they only have around 5 reports keeping their own morales in check, let alone enough to fuel anymore pride.

What goes up, must come down. And so I say also.

DeletedUser

You think you know all, no? Dude if you don't know exactly what things happen in tribe 24/24, please STFU ! ;) You speak and speak and speak... please stop din non-sense...

Yes is true, Mirificu have been cleared, and energetic make a very good job here, i congrats him... But 24/24 isn't a player, is a tribe... ;) Is normal to kick inactiv players and invite another players... if you think 24/24 is out, you're so dude... Is true another 24/24 members been cleared, but a lot of resist and fight...

The OD Rank just let you make an opinion about a player or a tribe, but you can't say all about 1 player/tribe just from OD rank... in 24/24 was inactiv players who just was cleared and in OD you just grow up...

I don't know who you are in game, but remember tribalwars is a game, not a forum chat... On HP are a lot of very good players, that's the reason for the name: "High Performance", but 24/24 isn't out for a moment ! ;)

P.S.
Loyal players like someones in 24/24 is very hard to find... And i'm proud to be a 24/24 member ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kinda funny sense i have made deathbringer restart and now im making steampunk and eneregtic restart hmm id say you are losing more then u think.

DeletedUser

You think you know all, no? Dude if you don't know exactly what things happen in tribe 24/24, please STFU ! ;) You speak and speak and speak... please stop din non-sense...

Yes is true, Mirificu have been cleared, and energetic make a very good job here, i congrats him... But 24/24 isn't a player, is a tribe... ;) Is normal to kick inactiv players and invite another players... if you think 24/24 is out, you're so dude... Is true another 24/24 members been cleared, but a lot of resist and fight...

The OD Rank just let you make an opinion about a player or a tribe, but you can't say all about 1 player/tribe just from OD rank... in 24/24 was inactiv players who just was cleared and in OD you just grow up...

I don't know who you are in game, but remember tribalwars is a game, not a forum chat...

P.S.
Loyal players like someones in 24/24 is very hard to find... And i'm proud to be a 24/24 member ! ;)

I think you are the one that should keep your mouth shut. DC would totally anhilate you.

DeletedUser

and you guys wanna talk about us recruiting what about the email eagle sent me in the morning id say you were getting desprete trying to recruit me lol....

=EagleEye= on 12.09. at 05:13
I want you to look at our rank, then look at our members, from that you should see our average.

Now think, I have only let good members into this tribe, and the only ones in this tribe are good players. We arent number one because we are being catious and picking up the best members we can. So I will ask you to join us as I feel you are good enough to join us.

If you join you wont be the first new recruit. We are also joining a few of the TOP members from TLCrew, we already got a few of them and there number 1 player will join soon, and then he will bring a few other great players. Then if we get you we will be set. We look at a strong future and we hope you will be added to our list.

Please mail me back.

ReplyforwardDeleteExport

DeletedUser

Dude i don't speak non-sens... ;) on forum i just post reports... Ppls wanna know everything so i post some reports... i don't say from the beggin of the round nothing about our enemy or other players/tribes... ;) That's the reason for DC need to "stfu"... ;)

P.S.
You remember when you send me a message and invite me in your tribe? :) Why because i have points? :) That's what DC say... 24/24 invite for points... i think we aren't the only invite for points ! :)

DeletedUser

I don't know who you are in game, but remember tribalwars is a game, not a forum chat...

P.S.

I do believe you've set your self up pretty badly, next time I would advise re-reading over what you've written and making sure you back up what you say. You clearly didn't as you haven't even bothered to search my name in the world, what's to say anything else you say is just as poorly written.

24/24 aren't a single player, but they're a tribe, and thus they act as one, that was what you're saying, right? Well then, what does that do but support my argument that 24/24 is falling, not as a single player, but as a tribe.

How much of it did you read? The title, or simply the end? Which ever it is, it shows that you didn't take to grasp the concept that I was speaking, or perhaps you'd come up with a better argument than...
please STFU !
I'm sure that convinces everyone.

Tribes have leaders, thunder, but that aside the point you need to realize is that as a whole, 24/24 are losing more than they gain. They're losing troops rather than jumping them. They're having to resort to recruitment to stay ahead in the rankings and that aside, they're being farmed at an insane rate.

It matters not if one or two members are surviving, like you said yourself, 24/24 is a tribe, and as a tribe, they're falling.

Just a note too, thunder, I never used the word inactive. 24/24 are active, they're just not using their time very well and are suffocating because of it.

DeletedUser

kinda funny sense i have made deathbringer restart and now im making steampunk and eneregtic restart hmm id say you are losing more then u think.

You were lucky to have a tribe willing to waste their troops to stack you. You had a 1k sp/sw, the majority of which were eliminated. 24/24 has 28 members, so that's an average of 35.7 spears and swords per player in 24/24.

Many of the players in 24/24 are small players with little troops, and you've suffocated them further by dragging away an average of 35.7 spears and swords per player.

I'd say you were lucky.

and you guys wanna talk about us recruiting what about the email eagle sent me in the morning id say you were getting desprete trying to recruit me lol....

Dude i don't speak non-sens... ;) on forum i just post reports... Ppls wanna know everything so i post some reports... i don't say from the beggin of the round nothing about our enemy or other players/tribes... ;) That's the reason for DC need to "stfu"... ;)

P.S.
You remember when you send me a message and invite me in your tribe? :) Why because i have points? :) That's what DC say... 24/24 invite for points... i think we aren't the only invite for points ! :)

I'd say they were attempting to recruit you because of ability, but if you say it's just points, I see no problem with labeling you both point whores from your own mouths.

It seems 24/24 have a trend going.

DeletedUser

DC i don't make PnP... I don't stay to writte and writte... ;) I just play, if i will fail that's life, i waste my time but is my pleasure... if i win i can say i don't waste my time... but a win without pleasure isn't a good win ! ;)

Btw... i just ask Eagle why he invite me... All of you say 24/24 is just a bunch of noobs... But some tribe invite some of us for our ability... Hmmm... just i see something strange? :icon_confused: Noobs with skill?

alexxxxxx216

DC i don't make PnP... I don't stay to writte and writte... ;) I just play, if i will fail that's life, i waste my time but is my pleasure... if i win i can say i don't waste my time... but a win without pleasure isn't a good win ! ;)

Btw... i just ask Eagle why he invite me... All of you say 24/24 is just a bunch of noobs... But some tribe invite some of us for our ability... Hmmm... just i see something strange? :icon_confused: Noobs with skill?

Neither your speech about how you're not a PnPer, nor your speech about Eagle have anything to do with the subject. Back to the failing of 24/24 please.

DeletedUser

lol you missed what i said i was saying you guys are recruiting for points.as far as my ability i have proven that time in and time out...

DeletedUser

lol you missed what i said i was saying you guys are recruiting for points.as far as my ability i have proven that time in and time out...

With an example of yourself? Exactly. You called yourself points, thus labeling points as your worth. Thus, a point whore. To be perfectly honest with you, I merely assumed you had some skill because of your words, however it's just as likely that you can't back it up.

So please, be the light of 24/24, and tell us of your adventures in the depths of ability.

Furthermore, thunder, it doesn't take a propagandist to state the truth in words people can understand. You seem to believe I have labeled 24/24 "just a bunch of noobs" whereas really that was you in a mass generalization which has only a thread of truth.

24/24 could be inexperienced and new players, they could be experienced and old players, which ever matters not. The only thing that matters is that they're losing more than they're gaining and thus are falling, reducing to childish and rather frowned upon methods such as mass recruitment to remain in the rank 1 position.

24/24 could strip down around 16 members and granted they'd still be falling, but they'd be a lot more respectable.

alexxxxxx216

The ability to get stacked, thats not so tough. So no, you haven't really proven much. As for Scion recruiting for points, your only argument would be that our tribe has the highest points of any tribe with 3+ players, but when it comes down to it, we have 9 players, of a maximum 30. If we were recruiting for points, we would take after the example 24/24 has set, and recruit 21 more people, and woah... we'd be up top! Magic!

DeletedUser

Be sure Mirificu never will mass-inviting in his tribe... ;) If he invite a member, be sure he think is a good player and he don't look at points... ;) Anyway this things doesn't matter... FTM you are attacked and attack... :) Wish good luck to all players ! :)

DeletedUser

ill say the same thing i said in the downfall of energetic forum in here so you can under stand plan english...

O and last i checked a tribe is there as a unit they are suppose to work together in a cohessive manner otherwise whats the point of having a tribe?its not that i cried for help its called tactic i took you out forcing good old superfreak to get all brave and look what happened he dead goodbye thats called stratagy which last i check is a part of this game....

DeletedUser

Be sure Mirificu never will mass-inviting in his tribe... ;) If he invite a member, be sure he think is a good player and he don't look at points... ;) Anyway this things doesn't matter... FTM you are attacked and attack... :) Wish good luck to all players ! :)

lol Yes he is such an amazing player so if he invites them it automatically makes the player he invited good? Sorry but it doesn't work like that you guys are a mass invite tribe. Really don't get why you're even trying to defend against it when you can't.

DeletedUser

You're basing your truths on your own word, it's like building a second story without a first story only in an argumentative nature. I'm basing mine on statistics and estimated guesses. If you can properly go against what I've said without your first reply of "please STFU" or your own opinion suddenly being truth, then perhaps you could prove me wrong.

Really, you know well and truly there's baggage in 24/24, you know that 24/24 is falling and most of all, you know 24/24 are trying to hold onto the rank 1 position with all that they can.

24/24 are attacking and are being attacked. The point is that they're losing more than they're gaining, and thus are falling. It's simple and it's logical.

ill say the same thing i said in the downfall of energetic forum in here so you can under stand plan english...

It's no wonder you're lost for words, because you can't argue either that 24/24 are falling, and there's nothing you can do about it.

O and last i checked a tribe is there as a unit they are suppose to work together in a cohessive manner otherwise whats the point of having a tribe?its not that i cried for help its called tactic i took you out forcing good old superfreak to get all brave and look what happened he dead goodbye thats called stratagy which last i check is a part of this game....

You're defining what a tribe is supposed to be. A tribe is anything it wants to be, it's what anyone makes use of the feature and it's not limited to a definition, let alone a definition based on your opinion. That's not truth, that's almost the complete opposite of truth.

If you're attempting to attack Scion to try and show their decline in order to disguise 24/24's falling, you're sadly mistaken. Scion have done nothing but grow dominantly, whereas 24/24 have bitten more than they can chew and are doing anything they can to hold onto their rank 1 points position. 24/24 are falling, and I'm surprised I have to repeat myself many times before you grasp that fact.

The stats are on the table, I suggest you read them and face facts.

DeletedUser

lol Yes he is such an amazing player so if he invites them it automatically makes the player he invited good? Sorry but it doesn't work like that you guys are a mass invite tribe. Really don't get why you're even trying to defend against it when you can't.
Is something like mentality... ;) Is a war game no? Attack and defend... If erverybody at the first defend quit, who much players you think play this game? We all play to the end... ;)

P.S.
DC have in your tw life in one tribe some priv, not be a simple member? If you say just with 2 dismiss and 2 invite we are mass-inviters i think you haven't... ;) I think, too, you never see a tribe who want just be first...

Last edited by a moderator: