"What Goes Up, Must Come Down." They Say

DeletedUser

GHOST participated in the mass attacking of LadyPredator. That's a fact.

You missed the point. He failed at taking down a single, unsupported player.
You stopped attacking after gans43 contacted you. It was not the other way around. Go ahead and say that they acted as individuals. Go ahead and obfuscate the truth, that's what you're good at.

If you want to accuse me of being a liar, don't just tell your one sided opinion of the situation, or your story, let's see some hard evidence.

You call me a liar, but you don't prove anything, you just speculate, and rely on guestimates.

Certainly you have proof of GHOST players attacking lady predator, because that is news to me; if they did, it was Byteking doing things behind the leaderships back -- which is why he was kicked.

To my knowledge, Lady Predator was attacked when Byteking was in MYM -- I think I would have seen a report or two if that happened.

Ganz made contact with Byte, not me; his post read of nothing but sarcasm. "send me all your troops man" I did contact Ganz, not the other way around -- if you want me to dig up the E-Mail I will.

I don't try to distort or manupulate the truth to "fit in" or try to earn brownie points on my resume, which seems to be what you're doing. You need to get over it and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ganz made contact with Byte, not me; his post read of nothing but sarcasm. "send me all your troops man" I did contact Ganz, not the other way around -- if you want me to dig up the E-Mail I will.
I remember that convo from the PoE forums. The real problem is dwindling away fom this discussion, so I will be frank. Perhaps they acted as individuals, but why didn't every GHOST member stop following Bytekings orders even after he left? You must surely have gained information about his agenda, and had the chance to order a cease of attacks before it happened.
I don't try to distort or manupulate the truth to "fit in" or try to earn brownie points on my resume, which seems to be what you're doing. You need to get over it and move on.
How boring. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Certainly you have proof of GHOST players attacking lady predator, because that is news to me

I received about 700 attacks during the first 3 days. About 100 of them came from GHOST players and the rest came from MYM and their 7 tribe coalition or whatever they were calling it.

I had no reason to screenshot 700 different incomings so I apologize for not supplying you with proof.

It makes no difference. Drop the subject.

Stop replying to 11-11's posts. He can go for weeks responding and toying with forum posters.

So, please GTFO the forum. I need his attention on another world.

DeletedUser

I remember that convo from the PoE forums. The real problem is dwindling away fom this discussion, so I will be frank. Perhaps they acted as individuals, but why didn't every GHOST member stop following Bytekings orders even after he left? You must surely have gained information about his agenda, and had the chance to order a cease of attacks before it happened.
How boring. :icon_neutral:

It was dealt with. He was kicked.

Child in time

post #129 till post #164 are you guys arguing.

Can it already.