"What Goes Up, Must Come Down." They Say

DeletedUser41789

Anotherone bites the dust.

This is their top player, points wise. Not much troops though. That was all his troops, nothing outside the village.

Habla...you, my friend, are a one man wrecking crew. I'm glad to be outside of your 20x20!

Give those troops a rest with their women at home for a while will ya! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Anotherone bites the dust.

This is their top player, points wise. Not much troops though. That was all his troops, nothing outside the village.
I don't know why mirificu invite this guy... do nothing in tribe ! :(

DeletedUser

Habla...you, my friend, are a one man wrecking crew. I'm glad to be outside of your 20x20!

Give those troops a rest with their women at home for a while will ya! :icon_cool:

I wouldnt' call it a one man wrecking crew :icon_wink:

There are more than one man playing that account, as I thought most knew.

DeletedUser

OK ive ignored the forums for a while(mostly due to the fact that i forgot my pass and cant get it :icon_redface:) but ive about had it with you.

ok this has to be one of the funniest things i have seen not to mention the noobiest thing i have seen.so as you all know we have been taking out energetic.instead of hiding his troops in a fellow tribes town he hides them in mine and guess what happens next...?

You have to understand me to know why I would do something as nooby as this. I was bored and I had another incoming. Yes, I could have easily sent them to one of my allies, but I didnt feel like it. I decided to send them to support you because I figured you would either A, Just sit there watching them and be annoyed at the fact that you yourself couldnt kill them, or B, You would have a friend waste their time and attack you to kill mine. Your friend lost a few troops on your wall which, as small as it was, was enough to make me happy.

i havnt hit him in 4 days you better check those report dates that i can assure you..after i demolished him that was that i just did it to prove my point seems to me you guys cant seem to let up and under stand your cocky attitude is what is keeping you from getting real players.if you ever wanna become a real tribe you need to work as a team not be a one man army cause you dont have the skills for that there is only a few playeers who do.one of them is in hp and im sure u can figure out who it is...

You havnt attacked in 4 days?
Then may I ask what this is? Or this? Those are only 2 of multiple attacks. So who's lieing?

You claim that we are too "cocky"? That we cant work as a team?
We are working as a team right now to take out your players, and were succeeding too. The only co oping 24/24 seams to be capable of is stacking or repeatedly hitting an already injured opponent. Yes, I was a little cocky, but am I wrong to have a little attitude after clearing and farming gman1994(was kicked shortly after), Jimmy555, your leader MirifiCu, and even on occasion you?

DeletedUser

You know...I wonder if the people predicting the failure of this tribe fail themselves...
Only one way to find out, or what? :)

Seriously, though. If you fell for the misconception that Byteking and AmishGangsta's tribes have always been successful everywhere they have gone; (Personally I don't think they have any qualms with claiming that) and that the last HP round is a good pointer on who's skilled in TW in general, I have bad news for you.

You have been tricked.

If you saw the conduct of this abomination they have previously called GHOST (W17?,W19,W21) you would have known. The only thing persistent about this bunch is their P&P fervor and blind faith.

DeletedUser

Seriously, though. If you fell for the misconception that Byteking and AmishGangsta's tribes have always been successful everywhere they have gone; (Personally I don't think they have any qualms with claiming that) and that the last HP round is a good pointer on who's skilled in TW in general, I have bad news for you.

You have been tricked.

If you saw the conduct of this abomination they have previously called GHOST (W17?,W19,W21) you would have known. The only thing persistent about this bunch is their P&P fervor and blind faith.

Another groupie I presume.

Why are you following me around, find another hobby -- I think this is the second time you've brought my name up, in a thread that's nothing about me.

Get over your obsession; if you want attention that bad, give me your coordinates, and I'll have some of my goons pay you a visit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Child in time

Why are you following me around, find another hobby -- I think this is the second time you've brought my name up, in a thread that's nothing about me.

Get over your obsession; if you want attention that bad, give me your coordinates.

Don't act cool.

even if you cheated your ass off you couldn't beat him.

"Gangsta"

DeletedUser

Don't act cool.

even if you cheated your ass off you couldn't beat him.

"Gangsta"

That's certianly subjective "Child in time", but the fact that he keeps bringing my name up in discussion after discussion, makes him look weak.

Yeah, I definitely use cheat codes. Village please I'll show you?

DeletedUser

I didn't know that this tribe was started by someone else, so I was too fast in assuming these things. But many of the members are the same.

I'm not completely sure but I can imagine you taking over a 24/24 account. Thus again mingling with the clique of mass recruiting, asphyxiophile big-mouths that have turtled their way through a few worlds and think they pwned everyone. You were their spokesperson on several occasions, most notably in W21 when Byteking was banned for being cerebrally challenged.

Due to prolonged periods of listening to your utter garbage in W21 I am disappointed by your return. I was truly looking forward to meeting you in the battlefield after I saw your village when I first started. Regrettably you didn't last long after BP ended.

As for my location, nobody can possibly be that lazy. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I didn't know that this tribe was started by someone else, so I was too fast in assuming these things. But many of the members are the same.

I'm not completely sure but I can imagine you taking over a 24/24 account. Thus again mingling with the clique of mass recruiting, asphyxiophile big-mouths that have turtled their way through a few worlds and think they pwned everyone. You were their spokesperson on several occasions, most notably in W21 when Byteking was banned for being cerebrally challenged.

Due to prolonged periods of listening to your utter garbage in W21 I am disappointed by your return. I was truly looking forward to meeting you in the battlefield after I saw your village when I first started. Regrettably you didn't last long after BP ended.

As for my location, nobody can possibly be that lazy. :icon_neutral:

Speculating and guessing at this game will usually lead you to bad results. I could sit here and say "hey, I can imagine you being in yada yada yda" unfortunately I usually think before I post.

If you don't have any hard evidence against me, then don't post -- and the fact that you guys hunt me down in every world, looking for any chance you can to advertise yourself, is kind of odd. Never knew I had stalkers; can't say I'm comfortable with it.

But please, for your own well being, find a new hobby, thanks.

DeletedUser

Get over your obsession; if you want attention that bad, give me your coordinates, and I'll have some of my goons pay you a visit.
Nice edit :)

Bolded point implies that you still have friends in that clique, and whether you play or not does not make any difference, as they are equally affected.

Here's a recap in case you missed it:

Originally Posted by byteking
i dont really care. but what i care about is vendetta.
You brought this on to yourself by blindly supporting his "vendetta" and you're now suffering the consequences. Surrender is not an option.

The overwhelming idiocy of your failed mass zerg rush on W21 will taint your reputation forever. Now go find a new alias.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You have been tricked.

I agree with you and haven't fallen for the "this tribe has been successful" and other stuff that people say.

The last HP round did not count at all. GHOST was nowhere close to the top position when HP actually mattered. I believe EARTH was the best tribe and should have been recognized as so.

The only reason GHOST did so well is because lots of players quit the round. They wouldn't have done as well had HP ended when it was supposed to.

I myself finished in the 60-62 ranking, but it didn't really matter. Lots of players quit and their villages went barb. I wouldn't have done as well had the round ended when it was supposed to.

DeletedUser

Bolded point implies that you still have friends in that clique, and whether you play or not does not make any difference, as they are equally affected.

The overwhelming idiocy of your failed mass zerg rush on W21 will taint your reputation forever. Now go find a new alias.

That was my job, and I have no problem going against the grain and arguing with a whole tribe and their allies. My job was to defend the tribe on the forum, and that's what I did; if you actually read what I wrote, most of it was accurate. I stopped posting there, because one of the mods deleted my post, even though it was P&P related; when I contacted them, I got no reply.

Most of the people we had differences, either quit or were nobled by now. But why are we talking about world 21 here?

Suffer the consequences? I play in a couple different worlds, so if I have a bad rep in one world, I won't lose any sleep over it. I've played this game a long time and have a lot of friends (even some of your own muffin tribe members). So if you hold some kind of grudge against me -- I'm guessing you were one of the ones attacked-- psst guess what, I don't care. Like I said, find a new hobby, you're starting to creep me out.

I have no idea who you are fgdgdgds, but if you want to talk about world 21 matters, maybe you should post over there instead of following me here. You are obviously the one with a vendetta.

Child in time

That was my job, and I have no problem going against the grain and arguing with a whole tribe and their allies. My job was to defend the tribe on the forum, and that's what I did; if you actually read what I wrote, most of it was accurate. I stopped posting there, because one of the mods deleted my post, even though it was P&P related; when I contacted them, I got no reply.

Most of the people we had differences, either quit or were nobled by now. But why are we talking about world 21 here?

Suffer the consequences? I have no idea who you are fgdgdgds, but if you want to talk about world 21 matters, maybe you should post over there instead of following me here. You are obviously the one with a vendetta.

Dumb said; He's a player who will actually achieve something in this world (most likely right tim?) Unlike you, who might achieve something if the real players have enough of it and quit before the HP ends (don't think i will go, cause i'm here to win the High Performance).

He does not have a vendetta, he just notices your ignorance, and takes back that you haven't really changed your ways since W21. If you really wonder.. i would love to reveal who he was on W21, and you would **** bricks :)

DeletedUser

You are obviously the one with a vendetta.
If you can't take the heat, then stay the hell away from the kitchen. I was far away from the action on W21, but your stunning level of ignorance, and more importantly, your support of other people's ignorance made me long for the moment when I got to be within range of your sorry self.

That would be all.

DeletedUser

Dumb said; He's a player who will actually achieve something in this world (most likely right tim?) Unlike you, who might achieve something if the real players have enough of it and quit before the HP ends (don't think i will go, cause i'm here to win the High Performance).

He does not have a vendetta, he just notices your ignorance, and takes back that you haven't really changed your ways since W21. If you really wonder.. i would love to reveal who he was on W21, and you would **** bricks :)

It's not how you start it's how you finish. I can't help if this so called "real players" quit a world -- usually there's a good reason why they quit. It is what it is, make all the excuses you want. "they used cheat codes" "all the good players left" "They weren't number one in the first two weeks" sounds like a bunch of pathetic excuses and whining to me.