"What Goes Up, Must Come Down." They Say

DeletedUser

If you can't take the heat, then stay the hell away from the kitchen. I was far away from the action on W21, but your stunning level of ignorance, and more importantly, your support of other people's ignorance made me long for the moment when I got to be within range of your sorry self.

That would be all.

You seem like the type that would be far from the action.

DeletedUser

Dumb said; He's a player who will actually achieve something in this world (most likely right tim?) Unlike you, who might achieve something if the real players have enough of it and quit before the HP ends (don't think i will go, cause i'm here to win the High Performance).

He does not have a vendetta, he just notices your ignorance, and takes back that you haven't really changed your ways since W21. If you really wonder.. i would love to reveal who he was on W21, and you would **** bricks :)

It is actually Eirik posting on the fgsfds account on the forum but I have to say that I agree with the majority of what I have read that he has posted.

And to Amish. Neither one of us playing the fgsfds account were in Muffin. I was LadyPredator and he was 11-11.

DeletedUser

Didn't want to boast while under alias. Now I can post with my account again :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It is actually Eirik posting on the fgsfds account on the forum but I have to say that I agree with the majority of what I have read that he has posted.

And to Amish. Neither one of us playing the fgsfds account were in Muffin. I was LadyPredator and he was 11-11.

Geesh, how many accounts do you guys have?

Not in muffin, but you obviously had a close relationship with them, as you guys ended up merging -- which I predicted and was flamed for.

You agree with your friend, that much is predictable. You guys are so against "zerging" but you do it here on the forums when any outsiders have a different opinion than yours; right now zerging me with multiple accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't want to boast while under alias. Now I can post with my account again :icon_razz:

Ok, speaking of playing under alias :) You sure do know how to stick your foot in your mouth.

...and you WERE right next to me, so stop saying "if I were around you I would have eliminated you".

I'm not joking, I was just around the corner from you, and about 20-30 of your tribe mates.

DeletedUser

I'm not joking, I was just around the corner from you, and about 20-30 of your tribe mates.

No need to exaggerate. We had 40 members and the most players we had in a continent was maybe 10-12 and it wasnt the continent you were in.

DeletedUser

right now zerging me with multiple accounts.
I refrain from cross-posting. In no way have I resorted to fanboyism of myself nor have I held a conversation with myself.
...and you WERE right next to me, so stop saying "if I were around you I would have eliminated you".
I was immensely far away from you and from any of my tribemates. I was also extremely far away from any GHOST member.

In W19 the situation was different. :)

Not in muffin, but you obviously had a close relationship with them, as you guys ended up merging -- which I predicted and was flamed for.
FYI I predicted that merge before the world even started and would never have flamed anyone saying the same thing. If someone else did it, then quit pretending that "everyone are against you" and that you are brave to "go against the grain". In short, quit your BAWWWWing.

DeletedUser

No need to exaggerate. We had 40 members and the most players we had in a continent was maybe 10-12 and it wasnt the continent you were in.

You guys had that ghostbusters thread -- which I thought the animation was funny btw, but there was very little action between POE and GHOST. There was maybe 1 or 2 attacks; that was it.

I was flamed for saying you guys were likely allied (from how you were acting on the forums -- it's usually not hard to figure out) and would eventually merge.

I was flamed for saying that, and what happened, you guys merged :)

Nothing I said in that thread was innacurate. I was hounded by muffins (and their close friends in POE) because -- let's face it, they were your friends and you were defending them.

DeletedUser

I refrain from cross-posting. In no way have I resorted to fanboyism of myself nor have I held a conversation with myself.
I was immensely far away from you and from any of my tribemates. I was also extremely far away from any GHOST member.

I started the world late, so I was also really far away from my GHOST teammates; you were pretty close to me, if you wanted to attack me you could have.

In W19 the situation was different. :)
[/B]

I wasn't apart of the w19 GHOST tribe, that was Super.Hero and a few others.

DeletedUser

You guys had that ghostbusters thread -- which I thought the animation was funny btw, but there was very little action between POE and GHOST. There was maybe 1 or 2 attacks; that was it.
Give me a break.

LadyPredator touched close to 300 incomings. All of which were carried out either by GHOST members or their allies. 1 or 2 is a number you took straight out of thin air, and when it represents less than 1% of the truth, I like to call it a blatant lie.

DeletedUser

I started the world late, so I was also really far away from my GHOST teammates; you were pretty close to me, if you wanted to attack me you could have.
17 hours by rams isn't really a good idea at the stage I was before being zerged to naught.

DeletedUser

Give me a break.

LadyPredator touched close to 300 incomings. All of which were carried out either by GHOST members or their allies. 1 or 2 is a number you took straight out of thin air, and when it represents less than 1% of the truth, I like to call it a blatant lie.

You assume too much.

That was Byteking and MYM. Byte had some differences with the GHOST leadership in went on his own.

MYM and GHOST weren't allies, nor have they ever been. In fact they aren't even in the same location -- so don't blame me if Byteking picked you guys off, you guys went out of your way to zerg you in the forums, and now you want to cry to me when he has you eliminated? Byte has more pull than some of you guys realized, but don't cry about it to me, you guys provoked him, and he made you pay for it.

We attacked Muffin and muffin alone. And our allies were Spawn and Dues. You guys just assumed anyone and everyone was allied against you.
I talked to Ganz and told him we had no intention on arranged attacks against you guys, and it never happened.

Perhaps you should learn from that and move on...

DeletedUser

MYM and GHOST weren't allies, nor have they ever been. In fact they aren't even in the same location -- so don't blame me if Byteking picked you guys off
GHOST participated in the mass attacking of LadyPredator. That's a fact.
you guys went out of your way to zerg you in the forums, and now you want to cry to me when he has you eliminated? Byte has more pull than some of you guys realized, but don't cry about it to me, you guys provoked him, and he made you pay for it.
You missed the point. He failed at taking down a single, unsupported player.
I talked to Ganz and told him we had no intention on arranged attacks against you guys, and it never happened.
You stopped attacking after gans43 contacted you. It was not the other way around. Go ahead and say that they acted as individuals. Go ahead and obfuscate the truth, that's what you're good at.