"What Goes Up, Must Come Down." They Say

Philotic

This discussion is and will remain fruitless. xThundeRx will not change his opinion or tribe. It is impossible to convince him to do such a thing because it is his values that you are up against, not his whims. Meanwhile, the rest of the forums has had too much anti-mass-recruiting impregnating to offer something besides the -by now- stock replies and put downs.

DeletedUser

This discussion is and will remain fruitless. xThundeRx will not change his opinion or tribe. It is impossible to convince him to do such a thing because it is his values that you are up against, not his whims. Meanwhile, the rest of the forums has had too much anti-mass-recruiting impregnating to offer something besides the -by now- stock replies and put downs.

I didn't invite him . Mass recruiting on a world like this is even worse than mass recruiting on a regular world we're only 4 k's yet they feel the need to invite to mass cap and ally with most of the top tribes. Probably would have asked us as well if we weren't attacking them.

DeletedUser

What you mean i don't have targets? :) YOu think i don't have nothing to attack... you're very wrong kid... ;) Just look at 24/24 where is like attackers at OD rank ! :D

Simple math here:

24/24 - 30 members
18.602 ODA or 620 ODA per member

TS - 15 members
27.903 ODA or 1860 ODA per member

Scion - 9 members
20.257 ODA or 2251 ODA per member

DOKDO - 3 members
12.325 ODA or 3081 ODA per member

Notice how the lower the number of members the higher the ODA??

So on the average 24/24 members either aren't attacking anything, or have nothig to attack. Most likely a little of both.

DeletedUser8472

It's been my opinion for a good long time that od is overrated, I honestly think Alone 's OD for attacker is the best of the tribes you have listed and them.

DeletedUser

OD is overrated, points are over rated, "elite" tribes are over rated, everything in this game is over rated. But still we have to have some way to measure who's better then who.

To be perfectly honest, the game just really isn't all the complex. Yes there are strategies, and some players are better then others, but usually it comes down to activity.

Give em 2 somewhat equally knowledgeable and "skilled" players and the more active of the 2 will win just about every time. The rest of the times, it's a combination between luck and who was aggressive first.

It cracks me up when people talk about how skilled a player is in a game that quite frankly doesn't need a huge amount of skill to do very well.

Thing is about this game, the "winner" is usually just a matter of who decided to stick around and stay active the longest. Quite often, it's not the most "skilled" players.

DeletedUser

Eek! :) Is true... but if you kick off the little players who don't make ftm nothing for tribe you are like TS or Scion... btw... troll is out by a good teamplay ! ;) Out forever ! :) And isn't single player who just go down because a good teamplay of this tribe... 3-4 players who play hard in this game and they are in 24/24 ! :p

DeletedUser

That's true... Gilestel is a very good player... :) I hear something from a friend who play against Halp! :)

DeletedUser

The devil, also known as Gilestel plays HP?

Psht, my money is on him being rimmed soon enough.

DeletedUser

I don't really see how anyone can even bother to discuss this with you ,DC. You've probably got have the biggest mouth and the smallest brain of us all. Normally that's a dangerous combination, but here it's just sad, very sad.....

You trash-talk lolinda as if you were the TW-Master? I don't understand that, not one bit. You, of all people, the King of Restarts is what you are.

Last time I checked lolinda had wiped out 90% of your "proud" (...pathetic, I'd say...) tribe alone. Funny that you shoud be the one to judge him and our tribe to doom then.

Please, keep your mouth shut and just let us think that you are a retard. Don't open your mouth and confirm it......

DeletedUser8472

I don't really see how anyone can even bother to discuss this with you ,DC. You've probably got have the biggest mouth and the smallest brain of us all. Normally that's a dangerous combination, but here it's just sad, very sad.....

You trash-talk lolinda as if you were the TW-Master? I don't understand that, not one bit. You, of all people, the King of Restarts is what you are.

Last time I checked lolinda had wiped out 90% of your "proud" (...pathetic, I'd say...) tribe alone. Funny that you shoud be the one to judge him and our tribe to doom then.

Please, keep your mouth shut and just let us think that you are a retard. Don't open your mouth and confirm it......(Benjamin Franklin)

You had plagiarism so I decided to help out.

DeletedUser

Now this is funny

ok this has to be one of the funniest things i have seen not to mention the noobiest thing i have seen.so as you all know we have been taking out energetic.instead of hiding his troops in a fellow tribes town he hides them in mine and guess what happens next...?

Subject Lady Kathrine attacks ~1~ (507|499)
Sent Sep 15,2008 18:16
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-8.2%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: Lady Kathrine
Village: Lady Kathrines Barracks (509|493) K45

Quantity: 0 0 xxx 0 xxx 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 32 0 21 0 0 0 0

Defender: Lolinda
Village: ~1~ (507|499) K45

Quantity: 12 21 50 10 139 0 0 0 0
Losses: 12 21 50 10 139 0 0 0 0

Haul: 2.875 2875/32140

did he think i wouldnt say something or hope i didnt check my reports hmm not to sure but still not exactly the smartiest idea i have seen someone do.

DeletedUser

Are TS and Scion at war with 24/24, or are there just a couple of isolated attacks here and there?

Another question: are TS and Scion allies?

I'm just curious, that's all.

Deathbringer989

Lolinda, you make o sense, you talk about Energetic, then post a report about Lady Kath. Then, you hide your oppenents troops but not you own...

Cogkid, you really can't tell somebody like DC they're a bad player. Arn't you the guy who sent 3 minute noble trains in R2? DC himself is known throughout .net as a very strong player, and has some of the best PnP i've seen.

Just thought I'd make that clear. Death.

ender_wiggin

Those were his troops, death. A desperate ploy I found happened when I took sitting.

DeletedUser

Lolinda, you make o sense, you talk about Energetic, then post a report about Lady Kath. Then, you hide your oppenents troops but not you own...

Cogkid, you really can't tell somebody like DC they're a bad player. Arn't you the guy who sent 3 minute noble trains in R2? DC himself is known throughout .net as a very strong player, and has some of the best PnP i've seen.

Just thought I'd make that clear. Death.

3 minute nobletrains? Explain.... And I'm not saying that DC is an idiot. I'm saying that he SOUNDs like an idiot, and then it's best to shup up. Just advise for him.

But to be honest I couldn't care less what you or anyone else would think of this. The final rankings is all that matters....

DeletedUser

death are you that slow those wernt my troops omg you guys are really fully of noobs those were energetics troops he was hiding in my town.while someone else was attacking him.and secondly lady kathrine is in my tribe she attacked me to kill energetics troops.how could u not figure that out from what i said no wonder you were so easy to kill...

duhhh 2+2=6 wow dude go back to school and learn common sense