"What Goes Up, Must Come Down." They Say

DeletedUser8472

You posted the losses of your tribe mate and the troops caught defending as well as luck and morale, anyone with any care in the world could figure out your tribemate's army from there. If you're going to claim someone lacks intelligence....

DeletedUser

I think you better recheck your facts, or back that up with evidence.

Why the hell would I wanna do that? You know it's true, I know it's true and a tenfold others do to. If I'm mistaken it is because it's 87,9% and not 90.... So what?

You can twist my numbers all you want, I couldn't care less. Just make sure you clean up the corpses of your dead buddies. There will be more mess for you to clean up!

24/24 has taken a lot of verbal abuse in the forums during the beginning of this world. I see no point in lowering myself to your level. I'll let my troops do the talking. You, my friend, better hide yours....

DeletedUser

Last time I checked lolinda had wiped out 90% of your "proud" (...pathetic, I'd say...) tribe alone.

I think you better recheck your facts, or back that up with evidence.

I agree, I don't feel wiped out, in fact I've done a lot of wiping out of 24/24 members all by my little lonesome. (I didn't need 30 members + allies to help me)

Seems like they've run out of defense, that or the realize it's a lost cause over here.

DeletedUser

Why the hell would I wanna do that? You know it's true, I know it's true and a tenfold others do to. If I'm mistaken it is because it's 87,9% and not 90.... So what?

You can twist my numbers all you want, I couldn't care less. Just make sure you clean up the corpses of your dead buddies. There will be more mess for you to clean up!

24/24 has taken a lot of verbal abuse in the forums during the beginning of this world. I see no point in lowering myself to your level. I'll let my troops do the talking. You, my friend, better hide yours....

I seem to remember you sent a really pathetic little offense at me a few days ago, how many of them came back to you??

That's right, none. Did you even kill enough of my defenses to get a report?? That's right, no.

I'll give you a hint, you killed less then 5% of my defense with that pathetic little attack of yours.

Face it, if you weren't backed up by half the world, you wouldn't make it past the first round of nobles.

But you're way to scared to ever find that out.

DeletedUser

I seem to remember you sent a really pathetic little offense at me a few days ago, how many of them came back to you??

That's right, none. Did you even kill enough of my defenses to get a report?? That's right, no.

I'll give you a hint, you killed less then 5% of my defense with that pathetic little attack of yours.

Face it, if you weren't backed up by half the world, you wouldn't make it past the first round of nobles.

But you're way to scared to ever find that out.

You better check with your friend Steampunk. I bet he'll tell you that I'm very scared.......

I'm not gonna discuss this with you n00bs any more. Send attacks at me or shut it! Who's scared now?

DeletedUser

lol free-eek i was sitting lyx account one knight while you were attacking i was the one who sent that attack and killed your deffence you had nothing.matter of fact my guess is you as well have help especially from what i saw of your town from the reports not to mention i took your crap army and reduced it from 1300 axes 600 cavs to 600 axes and 300 cavs so i dont know what u are talking about i know for a fact you have support from others..i saw first hand now i know u have rebuild your army back to 1300 axes and 800 cavs but yet u still havnt been able to stop lyx from growing hmm i'd say thats just poor playing...

DeletedUser

lol i dont even know who u are purple whats your ingame name..

DeletedUser

lol free-eek i was sitting lyx account one knight while you were attacking i was the one who sent that attack and killed your deffence you had nothing.matter of fact my guess is you as well have help especially from what i saw of your town from the reports not to mention i took your crap army and reduced it from 1300 axes 600 cavs to 600 axes and 300 cavs so i dont know what u are talking about i know for a fact you have support from others..i saw first hand now i know u have rebuild your army back to 1300 axes and 800 cavs but yet u still havnt been able to stop lyx from growing hmm i'd say thats just poor playing...

lol, send an attack at me now, and no I don't have support.

As for my crap army, it's more then enough to kill any support you've sent Lyx.

The reason it went down in size is because I spent many days just building defenses. But now I've more then rebuilt my offense.

See, the thing is, out here you don't have 10 people in my 13x13, only 3. And with only 3 here, you are getting schooled.

3 on 1, means I'm winning and 24/24 is losing.

Last I checked he had made it to nearly 2K in points, now he's down at 1200, so maybe I'm doing an ok job of knocking him down.

I applaud your use of 4 times as many players as us to barely keep pace in kills.

BTW, seems like Thunder is purely offensive.

Defender: xThundeRx
Village: Thunder 01 (516|498) K45

Quantity: 494 122 0 67 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 10.971 7.483 7.374
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 17)
Stable (Level 5)
Workshop (Level 7)
Smithy (Level 17)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 23)
Clay pit (Level 23)
Iron mine (Level 22)
Farm (Level 23)
Warehouse (Level 20)
Hiding place (Level 2)
Wall (Level 15)
Units outside of village:

0 0 1500 1 500 0 100 35 0

DeletedUser

Oh, and BTW.

I have a much larger offense then Thunder, so if he's your top guy you're in a lot of trouble.

Child in time

Oh, and BTW.

I have a much larger offense then Thunder, so if he's your top guy you're in a lot of trouble.

Lol.

I don't think it's that hard to have more Offense than he has :lol:

1500 axes and 500 lc.. pff.. 500 lc.. you have that around what? 800-1000 points?

DeletedUser

well purple you are just a long way away from me and not even close to being worth it.now if u truly did take over an account and you have gottin that high from were it was hey great im glad but in honesty you are looking like the next noble target for dok so i hope u really are doing what u say to that account...

Deathbringer989

no wonder you were so easy to kill...

Your digging a hole here, the reason you caught me out was because you attacked with swords. I, like most, build offense early on, whilst you turtled. I got caught away from the PC and was wiped. Again by swords.

When the real play starts, you won't last.

I garunteee you, having restarted, I could rim you here and now. However, i'm not stupid enough to waste my troops on such a worthless village.

Deathbringer989

next noble target for dok so i hope u really are doing what u say to that account...

PP is too far from Dok, it's more likely he'll take out a noob, not someone who would put up a large fight.

Anyway, we all know he would not be so mean to Scion... :icon_razz:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your digging a hole here, the reason you caught me out was because you attacked with swords. I, like most, build offense early on, whilst you turtled. I got caught away from the PC and was wiped. Again by swords.

When the real play starts, you won't last.

I garunteee you, having restarted, I could rim you here and now. However, i'm not stupid enough to waste my troops on such a worthless village.

Haveing played with Death, I assure you he can do that.

I dont think 4leaf wants to tangle with me.

He loves you too much :p

Deathbringer989

Galum, what happened to FORK? One minute i'm spying for them, next my account is abused and FORK have dissaperated. :|

DeletedUser

and i assure you he cant incase u are wondering why my od jumped up to 9k in one day is cause im the one who totalled flaming troll.left him with almost nothing now granted i didn't send my whole army he did kill it but he had id say about 300 spears 700 swords and about 1300 axes and 800 caves and other stuff and i took out 90% of them with id say 1/3 of my army hmm dont think death has a chance but we will see later in time who knows what will happen in this game thats why i love it so much anything can happen at any given point in time.

but seriously im just getting sick of people talking trash about me when i think i have proven myself.just gets annoying thats all.for people to sit there and judge and assume things is kinda funny cause last i checked im right up there in tw stats matter of fact i think i lead them in od all around thats with deffending included.i have made great plays for the tribe and will continue to its fun setting people up for the fall just the question is who is next.....

DeletedUser

Lol.

I don't think it's that hard to have more Offense than he has :lol:

1500 axes and 500 lc.. pff.. 500 lc.. you have that around what? 800-1000 points?

Yeah, but seeing as he seems to be your best player I thought it was a good comparision.

Besides, he has way more then you. I know since I killed your entire offense.

I've seen what you've rebuilt it too, and then lost again:

Attacker: cogkid
Village: WANKERSVILLE (503|511) K55

Quantity: 0 0 548 18 165 0 28 0 0
Losses: 0 0 529 18 159 0 27 0 0

Talk about pathetic this is from 4 hours ago.

Seriously, 548 axe,165 LC, and 28 rams at this stage of the game??

Opps make that 19 axe, 6 LC, and 1 ram now.

(and no this wasn't an attack on me)