What happened?

DeletedUser35787

Mike - you were a quitter, admit it and move on. You are addicted to this game so I don't know why you bothered to quit :p

King A - Hadn't really heard of you until a short time ago, sounds like you really take this game to heart. I must admit it does seem a bit of a waste of life to play a game when you know you're going to end up losing in the end, but you say you're doing it for some self-fulfilling reason so fair enough, each to their own I guess.

DeletedUser

Anom i would prefer to quit than get kicked out of college and have wasted a year and a half there :lol: In the end you never rimmed me or could noble me properly whilst i was still playing and get back to W26 this is 35

DeletedUser

Anom i would prefer to quit than get kicked out of college and have wasted a year and a half there :lol: In the end you never rimmed me or could noble me properly whilst i was still playing and get back to W26 this is 35

But they won in the end... and that is what matters... Go ahead and pat yourself on the back. You won a few battles. CLEAR is probably going to win the war... unless a crap load of people quit. What you did does not matter. So move on to a new world where you will probably quit as well. :p

DeletedUser

If I were in a war I thought it was guaranteed I'd lose I might quit too, but I would actually admit defeat...

yeil

Corwin, I ruined accounts how? All accounts I did well on before I deleted. Tiwilliganterror I rose the ranks at a ridiculous pace. After King A stating he was better because his account was bigger I flew past him in rank and my ODA and ODD gains were much greater than his which made him look pathetic as he was saying her was better than other people because of his oda - odd and points lol.

And mikebiscuit you were never in !?! there was a big difference between !?! and !@!. But you did hammer APOC while we was OK! :).

DeletedUser

But they won in the end... and that is what matters... Go ahead and pat yourself on the back. You won a few battles. CLEAR is probably going to win the war... unless a crap load of people quit. What you did does not matter. So move on to a new world where you will probably quit as well. :p

:lol: so what if they won in the end, they didnt take me out in months of trying against me on my own with no tribe support + during one op i had my sisters laptop only to play on i couldn't even open up 700 attacks because it would crash for 10 mins, whilst i was sitting another guy with 4000 + incomings and this is W35 chat anyway

Thanks yeah it was easy taking those villages really.

Well i was in their family, still had to wait for aetost to confirm support was needed by then it was 12 hours after i asked, it was ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Corwin, I ruined accounts how? All accounts I did well on before I deleted. Tiwilliganterror I rose the ranks at a ridiculous pace. After King A stating he was better because his account was bigger I flew past him in rank and my ODA and ODD gains were much greater than his which made him look pathetic as he was saying her was better than other people because of his oda - odd and points lol.

And mikebiscuit you were never in !?! there was a big difference between !?! and !@!. But you did hammer APOC while we was OK! :).

every account you were in went barb... leaving a swathe of vills for us to walk in and take... personally, I get a kick out of it when I hear you have taken an account on W35... means more vills for us after you get bored and quit.

While in the Tiwillingaterror account you gave me nothing but tons of ODD after emptying all your vills on me when you got some other new account... silly and rather ineffective. You bragged at some point how many APOC vills you took while in the necroarse account... none of mine and those vills surrounded mine in K41... I own a bulk of them now. There is no account that you played on W35 that has had any significant lasting effect... not sure why you keep coming back to this forum. yes, you are well within your rights as this is a public forum but know that we get a laugh out of it every time we see you post.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sean04

every account you were in went barb... leaving a swathe of vills for us to walk in and take... personally, I get a kick out of it when I hear you have taken an account on W35... means more vills for us after you get bored and quit.

While in the Tiwillingaterror account you gave me nothing but tons of ODD after emptying all your vills on me when you got some other new account... silly and rather ineffective. You bragged at some point how many APOC vills you took while in the necroarse account... none of mine and those vills surrounded mine in K41... I own a bulk of them now. There is no account that you played on W35 that has had any significant lasting effect... not sure why you keep coming back to this forum. yes, you are well within your rights as this is a public forum but know that we get a laugh out of it every time we see you post.

+1 :lol:

Sometimes I think he is/was secretly playing for us :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So finally someone made this thread, refreshes up my memory too. Still sad to see my old tribe gone. :(

yeil

It was not me that emptied the account, I've already told you this and yes on Necroarse, I had a week or so off work and falcon asked me to help him while I was off. He gave me targets and I took them. I told him how long I would be there and stayed as long as I said I would then reset him as the sitter and left.

DeletedUser

It was not me that emptied the account, I've already told you this and yes on Necroarse, I had a week or so off work and falcon asked me to help him while I was off. He gave me targets and I took them. I told him how long I would be there and stayed as long as I said I would then reset him as the sitter and left.

just another account that you had your dirty little fingers in that went down in flames... you are, sir, the master of denial.

yeil

just another account that you had your dirty little fingers in that went down in flames... you are, sir, the master of denial.

Haha, butthurt that whenever I was here I destroyed APOC. I see that you are the master of denial. Necroarse account didn't even come close to losing villages when I had it. Although it was only for a week or so and how is it my fault that a player was never put in that account.

And the terror account didn't go down in flames, I ate every red around me before I deleted so I cannot see APOC getting much in the middle of what used to be Marvel/FE@R/ex territory.