What happened

DeletedUser70594

If anyone can claim that he killed RAM, i`m ONE of them, i worked 2 years to kill them spending nukes and nobling ... so if i got 20 villages without fighting back I think i deserve that and you cant call it Dirty playing ...

P.S. I`m not taking any HG villages since you decided to attack me ..Only BH villages. And i dont think its harder to noble kojeko then any of HG ;)

DeletedUser

I guess maybe if they let us sit their accounts and move their troops out of the way, we can take more of their villages like the set up you have had in HG.

No, you're getting it all wrong.

You need to find a LOeN player who is about to DELETE, convince them *not* to delete, then log into their sit (where there's still1K incoming raining down) and spend hours every day rebuilding & recruiting. Then, put in more time every day to protect the account from incomings from YOUR OWN TRIBE and FROM ALLIES. *Then* when ChamichA (or your own tribemate of choice) mails to say "make sure these are clear for me", go into the villas *which he already spent 400 nukes on* and remove any remaining troops which built from the recruit queues.

See, Cham had already cleared those villas of SFC's. Then he rained down more nukes and more, until SFC threw his hands up and decided to quit. Only difference with me sitting is that Cham took enemy villas instead of deleted Barbs.

Tho, if you feel that having a sitter clear villas for you is "dirty", please pass some soap to the following players of your acquaintance:

Articbear
McMellow
Dappamikey
Lauradoom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Or pass it to you since you know the job well and will perform fair for them :p

DeletedUser

We warned your HC that Loen wasn't such push overs but you knew more then we did so don't complain your finding a harder fight then you were expecting

Not once did we ever expect any of our fights to be easy nor our enemy to be pushovers. Not once did we ever say that we knew more then you about them. Our war with them began because they kept nobling into our territory, PERIOD.

Not once have you seen us complain about how hard a fight is. So why do you come here trying to put words where they don't belong??

silvereclipes

Not once did we ever expect any of our fights to be easy nor our enemy to be pushovers. Not once did we ever say that we knew more then you about them. Our war with them began because they kept nobling into our territory, PERIOD.

Not once have you seen us complain about how hard a fight is. So why do you come here trying to put words where they don't belong??

because 50 it sounds like your sides whining about a tougher fight then you thought you would get I remember noobaxe saying we had nothing to worry about they are all barb munchers, told him then just wait till you tangle with Msft an some of his wild crew before you say that because we walked into a exchange because of templar an found them not wanting in skills.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

because 50 it sounds like your sides whining about a tougher fight then you thought you would get I remember noobaxe saying we had nothing to worry about they are all barb munchers, told him then just wait till you tangle with Msft an some of his wild crew before you say that because we walked into a exchange because of templar an found them not wanting in skills.:icon_rolleyes:

Where do you see us whining about how tough it will be?? Please post it so I can be as informed as you. Prior to our war with loen they were munching barbs because they had nothing else to munch on. Did not see any of them munching phoenx barbs. paj himself called loen a trash tribe and wanted us to get rid of it for him. There is a post in this forum wwith him saying that in his own words. He said it many times in skype rooms that were shared. So yes, prior to our war, you all were munching barbs and you were munching them in our territory. That is why this war started.

So please post your info to help me see where we are whining

silvereclipes

Where do you see us whining about how tough it will be?? Please post it so I can be as informed as you. Prior to our war with loen they were munching barbs because they had nothing else to munch on. Did not see any of them munching phoenx barbs. paj himself called loen a trash tribe and wanted us to get rid of it for him. There is a post in this forum wwith him saying that in his own words. He said it many times in skype rooms that were shared. So yes, prior to our war, you all were munching barbs and you were munching them in our territory. That is why this war started.

So please post your info to help me see where we are whining

unless Cal is no longer in BH this is where.

:icon_rolleyes: are u real or we imagine ur there....u have been inactive for mounths urself and came back only fo Phoenx usage :icon_confused: are a multi account of Paj? :axemen:

[no clue how Paj end having his hands so deep in all the enemy tribes, it was D2,RAM,HG,Loen] no wonder he wins his wars :)

DeletedUser79042

Calarasi is in a dreamworld anyway, so that does not count silver ;)

DeletedUser

Calarasi is in a dreamworld anyway, so that does not count silver ;)
250px-Dreamworld_logo.svg.png

You saying he's on Aussie time? :)

DeletedUser

Phx has called Loen unworthy of going to war against, so give me a break on your baseless rants.

I have to admit that they are better than I tought, though have a tendency to noble a lot of 1.5 k barbs which I still find annoying. There are plenty of players in Loen that have shown to be very decent even compared to Phx so-called legends.

DeletedUser67579

I believe they do, they have managed to survive all this time so they must have the desire to win, just as the rest of us do.

DeletedUser79042

Does LOEN actually have the ambition to win this world?

A world can be won by a coalition hotseat. Unless Paj-monsta has other thoughts :lol:

Nice gameplay btw, despite your losses. You have indeed followed my proposal to move south and have set an example (as expected). And so did Phoenx players attacking and nobling your ubersupported minivills. It was/is a nice gameplay!

DeletedUser80608

If that's how paj wants to win this world with Loen then that will be a big loss for this world. And now don't tell me that BH and PHNX planned to win this world together becaus that would never have happened :)

S1cky Dutch

If that's how paj wants to win this world with Loen then that will be a big loss for this world. And now don't tell me that BH and PHNX planned to win this world together becaus that would never have happened :)

True. Phoenx would have owned you:icon_wink:

Just kidding. I love this war:D

DeletedUser79042

That was the exact deal. I do remember the deals. Some don't. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser80608

That was the exact deal. I do remember the deals. Some don't. :icon_confused:

I know that was the deal, but it would never have worked out anyway. I also remember someone who said that he and his boyfriend would remove all Ram leftovers, yet most of them still around are now in his own tribe..

DeletedUser79042

I know that was the deal, but it would never have worked out anyway. I also remember someone who said that he and his boyfriend would remove all Ram leftovers, yet most of them still around are now in his own tribe..

but it would never have worked out anyway.

Maybe... Do you want me to refresh your memory with the cheerful posts of the past regarding this alliance? Nah. It does belong to the past anyway. You keep listening his noobship and his advice of who to support OUTSIDE BH. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I gave no advice to anyone on who to support or not to support. You may be obsessed about me, but I have nothing to do with that.

The deal was to have Phx and BH win this together. It could have worked out. We have always said we were willing to share victory with another tribe like it has been done in other worlds. We are still open to it.

There is no need to maintain worlds alive when there are no worthy fights left, so at one point we will have to close this world( and save PP for everyone).

DeletedUser79042

This is quite a drastic stance change. Things must be getting difficult in BH. I am not obsessed with you. To my understanding, you have been the architect of this war. That is all really. Since this is an anti paj warfare and nothing else, I highly doubt that we will be saving ppin the future ;)