What happened

DeletedUser70594

You may not remember but I do when I took over as leader of South Central we had nukes/fakes/mini ops running 24/7 and that is the way it was PERIOD.

Yes i remember and i posted it .. reread my post... but to sit back in k4 or k5 and send 100 mini nukes per day does not make you look better.

If you wish to recall was it not I who would contact you with the orders of the day. Was it not you who also said to me that you wanted to follow our nukes in. Was in not I who quit contacting you because your participation in our ops was non existent???

I dont follow anyone in this game then friends ... Only one friend of mine was/is duke of BH onny. The rest does not deserve that status.

Wildcats...bigbrt....bibhu2....r2d2....Mcmellow(at times)...Niklam...Kojeko...Alpha base...canine...Cheesy Name...Krivolapov....myia... parmenion....peter the llionheart....RenegadeRecon....rogue42...S.Sgt.cat ...Fatmir99...MuleJuice...cece(at times)

I mean real involment Cal not just a skmishis .... from this list i agree only Wildcat, robot, niklam, kojeko, noobaxes ...The rest just were slacking. sgt.cat was not Bh at that time ... nor cece.

SO the result, BH were slacking in ram war and only few players were really pushing ram hard .. that is why robot left BH and deleted his acc Cal, tired of being alone on the front longside with niklam :) ..

DeletedUser79042

In a certain fashion you are both correct and ... wrong. Tim, niklam, wild, onny (you forgot that one), me AND NOONE ELSE deserves any credit for the push of RAM at an unbelievable rate of fire from BH, when I was still @ BH.
When the superduke of BH went to undercover talks with THE ENEMY (aka shrimps), I left BH and joined Phoenx where alongside with the aforementioned I kept bombing RAM EVERY SINGLE DAY, this time cece joined in in an AMAZING for her activity standards offensive spree and littledragon - sky assisted (sky was too busy with ... barbs and ... Legion).
After that, raven got shipley account to play a stupid game (imo) of "fighting the best", that got me dissapointed and I decided that I was wasting my time, so I deleted.

I have repeateadly written that without BH's intervention (that of the super active players and not that of the ... Legion pursuiters), Phoenx would have done little or no progress against RAM. Paj must digest this. No BH intevrention = No Phoenx (half) victory against RAM.

In a recent comm I had with a senior member of BH, I made clear that BH SHOULD engage both Cham and inflrc IMMEDIATELY and cut the crap. This is total war right now. As it should not have been if BH had not accepted Lauradoomed at their ranks, but I guess after all this profound hatred I see in these pages, that this would happen anyway one day.

As I have seen in past threads written at earlier stages of the game, "good luck and may the best win this".

ende.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

that is why robot left BH and deleted his acc Cal, tired of being alone on the front longside with niklam :) ..

r2 did not leave because of the ram war, he left due to the drama over shipley.

DeletedUser

SO the result, BH were slacking in ram war

BH players miles away from frontlines and any benefits sent nukes for free on RAM
For whos benefit? easy question?

What Pajuno did in return for BH?
He rejected to fight Lown :icon_biggrin:
Hey isnt silly to help a guy that will not help you in return?
What exactly you or Paj did for those so called slackers?
Oh wait they where suposed to help more for litle or no gain for themselfs.
I see what Rethae,Wildcats and bigbrt got for helping Pajuno and you.

Knowing Paj as little as i know...it was hilarious to believe if/once RAM defeated he will not turn on BH.
And exactly thats what he did and you are serving his purpose and you did play BH on ur fingers, exactly like Pajuno.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

Pajuno has never promised to Bh that he will fight LOEN. Because he has friends there .. is it so hard to understand?? LOEN war was YOUR own wich you already failed ... troikos was the only one there doing any success )))))

DeletedUser

So if a guy save u from sea if he gets atacked by some wild animal u wouldnt return the favour :)
Its nice to know that.

Its not like Rethae and Bigbrt did more for Phoenx and Pajuno.
What exactly msft or other Loen friends did for Phoenx?
They did more than BH?

Guess Loen helped PAj/Phoenx more than he and other PX are willing to recognize with RAM war :)
Shame

Paj has friends in Loen but he calls them noobs and not whorth his atacks.
He is either a lier or dont know what to think anymore.
Maybe he has a double personality and i dont know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pajuno has never promised to Bh that he will fight LOEN. Because he has friends there .. is it so hard to understand?? LOEN war was YOUR own wich you already failed ... troikos was the only one there doing any success )))))

Really??? We failed at it. I was not aware that BH had sent loen any surrender papers?? Guess they failed to tell me about that one.

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 15
Difference: 15

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 61
Difference: 33

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 276
Difference: 127

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3,452
Side 2: 3,112
Difference: 340

So now I have to ask, why would you think that we have failed at that war? Seems to me it is pretty evenly matched up and we never assumed it would be done quickly or easily. We are not that arrogant to underestimate nor overestimate any enemy we cross.

DeletedUser

MV5BMTM1NzQ4NDI3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM0NzMyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

so both Loen and BH helped Pajuno but he now bad talks them both ?

DeletedUser67579

Really Loen is his friends then why did he ask me over and over to take care of his trash (loen).

DeletedUser

Really Loen is his friends then why did he ask me over and over to take care of his trash (loen).

Well its obvious loEN are phoenx lapdog's isnt it... Theirs various end game scenario's, the one which will be interesting is phoenx/loEN beating BH fam. What will happen to loEN? its obvious phoenx will crush loEN and end up as sole victors.... Lets face it paj share victory with anyone? loEN? not happening :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser67579

true which is why I do not understand Loen bowing down to him.

DeletedUser80608

Yes Loen man up already and remove Phnx before they start on you, but make sure you give them a clear 10day notice or some may cry ;)

DeletedUser

@50 Calibre - We were making rapid progress against you before troikos became involved in the war, troikos meant a lot of LoEN's fighting resources were directed at him and our defence was sent to players he was fighting against. As far as I'm concerned without troikos the stats would look very different and that's what chamichA is pointing out.

DeletedUser

really niv no one else was fightng loen and causeing loen alot of def near them hell ask a few near me how much def they got near me lol

DeletedUser

@50 Calibre - We were making rapid progress against you before troikos became involved in the war, troikos meant a lot of LoEN's fighting resources were directed at him and our defence was sent to players he was fighting against. As far as I'm concerned without troikos the stats would look very different and that's what chamichA is pointing out.

Troikos is no longer here, so you may resume your rapid expansion.