What happened

DeletedUser102096

Lets go back to memory and at least let's put it all on the table.. At that time Im sure RAM was more interested in just messing up your villages. than it was at taking them. Also I don't EVER remember it being that important to send at that account because im sure it was more of a voluntary amount of nukes and never a tribe wide operation. And so you held on for a few months.. Isn't that what almost every tribe does? Constant nuking and destroying villages then after thats done for awhile then bring in waves upon waves of nobles? Im sure with 5 or 6 guys only sending a portion of their nukes any one player can hang of for a few months all you have to do is stack your important villages retake anything else. So if he was so bored how long til he was back on another account?

DeletedUser67579

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE "WALL OF TEXT" TO FOLLOW.

Noob's account was eventually smashed and abandoned - but in typical RAM style it took them forever (in relative terms) to do it. Look at how quickly that one account that popped up as hostile in the heart of BH country was devoured when it went rogue with Raven at the helm, and compare that with how long Noob wreaked havoc behind RAM lines. I'm pretty sure Noob barbed that account out of sheer boredom while he was waiting for RAM to get around to getting their heads out of their butts and actually do something about him.

pretty sure we took our little problem out very quickly, we smashed it and then started nobling then smashed again as soon as any life was shown

DeletedUser

Talking in good or bad doesn't matter, I get so much attention. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sharing the largest border means nothing.

Of course it doesnt, BH has had it easy as pie the entire time during ram war. Your decide players did 95% of your work for you on those fronts.

As for your word, you have never had the privilege of fighting the way Phoenx has. You hugged your way to the Ram Fam, and have no idea what its like to be short on troops vs a much larger enemy.

BD spread the nukes and D across many tribes fighting while you could be focussed on them.

Thats your opinion. BD was telling me that Phoenx was its only real threat... the entire time.

RAM spread their nukes and D across many tribes fighting while you could be focussed on them.

bullshit. Ram spread their nukes up and down my borders, and then secured 5 million points worth of barbs in the dirtiest move ever. Then you forget the entire tribe D2 they used as meatshields that ate up HOW MANY NOBLES??

Dont pretend you know jack, cause you know less than jack. We spread our love to d2 the entire time Ram ate on us.. Same as we are burning our nobles in HG territory, while BH tries their best at us...

Hahaha, you are pathetic, Doob..

Basics of TW and you don't even get that after all those years? #1 tribes have done deadly mistakes that allowed you to survive all those years to give you a chance to challenge the throne. Kudos for that, you have proved you can keep surviving in endurance wars, but not much better than that.

basics of tw, you state to me.. I lead the most elite tribe in w30 history, and your going to try to preach basics to me?? go hug another tribe, sit another tribes accounts, and use another tribes villages to move your own players around.. You are pathetic in your methods, pathetic in your diplomacy, and cant keep your word worth shit.

Saying something else?

BD became underdogs when they started believing they could fight Loen, RAM and Phx at the same time.

RAM became underdogs when they started believing they could fight Loen, BH, BH. Decide at the same time.

*yawn*

You got the same bullshit every time. how about you use your largest family in w30 to shut me up? ?

Oh yeah, thats never gonna happen... just like Noob would never be able to keep his own account.. How did that work out for you?? My will has always beaten everyone elses. Period.

Prior to those belief sticking into the minds of their players, all those #1 tribes WERE beating you. Arrogance and overconfidence is the main threat to all those #1 who think that because they in that spot, they are the greatest shit that ever lived. Unfortunately for you, we are well aware of our strenghts and weaknesses.

We will see how we can restructure our tribe to get back into shape, but if we do it right, don't expect to be sitting on that throne for quite some time.

restructure your tribe,.. your players are dropping like flies.. and we are busting at the seams for players...... ROFL./

it must be my sparkling personality, or maybe its my "shoddy" word, or maybe its the "betrayals" that i have supposedly committed that keeps bringing back loyal, skilled players to phoenx... Im not sure, hows the hunt for Troikos new player going?? Think he can fill half of troikos shoes?? :icon_redface:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

@ Paj: Come on, Noob didn't "betray his tribe" and jump into BH. That's more revisionist history and PnP crap. Noob saw the direction the tribe was going to take, and fought against it from within. Then he - like most of us would have - left the tribe because it no longer resembled the tribe he had joined.

Everyone at the time (except for RAM, of course) lauded Noob's honor and character for (quoting Albus here) doing what was right, instead of what was easy. There's 15 or so pages on it in a thread back there in the past.

Noob was "neutral" for quite a long time in the RAM v. Phoenx war. His account just sat there as far as I can recall - a potential enemy intertwined around the heart of RAM. Was Noob doing things "against the tribe" while being "neutral"? Depends on how you define against the tribe - he was trying to wrest control of the tribe he formerly led to put it back on the right path. As they say: "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." To use a nations analogy, Noob wasn't a traitor - he was the only true patriot.

After relations between Noob and RAM leadership finally were broken beyond repair, Noob was a huge help to Phoenx in many ways both directly and indirectly through his actions. Out of respect for Noob, I won't list those direct actions - but Paj, you know very well the history.

Noob's account was eventually smashed and abandoned - but in typical RAM style it took them forever (in relative terms) to do it. Look at how quickly that one account that popped up as hostile in the heart of BH country was devoured when it went rogue with Raven at the helm, and compare that with how long Noob wreaked havoc behind RAM lines. I'm pretty sure Noob barbed that account out of sheer boredom while he was waiting for RAM to get around to getting their heads out of their butts and actually do something about him.

So it wasn't (as you well know) "Noob betrays his tribe to jump into a plum account on the new #1 tribe."

There's PnP, and then there's horse doo-doo. And for months you and Noob have been eating way too much fiber and spewing the results all over the forums.

All im going to say to this...

Noob had one opinion, one he was quite fond of sharing with me before he joined to BH.

Noob has since been sharing a quite different opinion, since joining BH. If he is going to change his memories of our histories, then why shouldnt i??

Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. if he is going to lie to try to smear my name and the name of phoenx, then that piece of work betrayed his tribe, and quit his account. No matter how bad the beatings from ram got for me, i never quit, and i never lost more than the 40 villages Lapatuska and arasd took from me.

How does it feel to NOT be playing under your forum name?? I find that weird.. and something that i will never have to do.

I can agree to that since I was his sitter. Was spending hours everyday rebuilding for him. The account was not deleted because he was beaten but decided to quit while he had the lead. I would have continued to work with him for as long as he wanted to go on. It was truly awe inspiring to be in the account and watch him.

Im sorry, your defnese of this statement makes me laugh> Are you truly using an SFC excuse?? :icon_rolleyes:

I quit while i was ahead, thus i won... ROFL.

Ok, sure liar lady.. whatever you say....

DeletedUser

Ram spread their nukes up and down my borders, and then secured 5 million points worth of barbs in the dirtiest move ever.

Maybe dirty to you but most likely strategic to them. Seems you have been doing some barb munching as well.

DeletedUser

How does it feel to NOT be playing under your forum name?? I find that weird.. and something that i will never have to do.

Yeah. I find it weird, too.

Wait... does the fact that I switched accounts mean I lost? And if so, why am I still playing this world...?

DeletedUser79042

You obviously mean "keep switching accounts". You are a phantom of TW and stop asking questions to your alter ego :)

DeletedUser

Yeah. I find it weird, too.

Wait... does the fact that I switched accounts mean I lost? And if so, why am I still playing this world...?
it means its time to swich sides and kick his ass :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Yes it is time for Raven to switch sides!

Phoenx needs a good spank as they seem to be winning, according to BH's propaganda :p

DeletedUser

Of course it doesnt, BH has had it easy as pie the entire time during ram war. Your decide players did 95% of your work for you on those fronts.

Wow you really do have a one track mind, you must be forgetting 3 of the largest RAM accounts at the time that got decimated by eastern BH players then to add to that the work that wild, parm and beaker r2 ect done on the west of ram.

it was not an easy fight for BH our front with RAM was so much more active than phx had at the time. dont get me wrong the decide guys worked exceptionally hard but 95% of all work is an insane calculation even by your standards.

best you revise your figures in future before posting :lol:

DeletedUser

yea ugla he forgets to metion the countless hrs we spent sitting phx accounts and our own accounts rebuilding and helping them i had ozzyfudd for a month and i comtply decimated ram front with that account right before i got sick it helped them turn the tide in the area before that fungame and oither rammies was haveing a field day beating the crap out of phx and capping at will. also rethae was one of your biggest sitters too and not to mention others .and how much BH def was in phx front before we even enterd the war hell i know i had roughly 250 dv in phx towns they refused to give it back at times cause they was afraid of rebuilding cat damage when fronts was moved

DeletedUser70594

Wow you really do have a one track mind, you must be forgetting 3 of the largest RAM accounts at the time that got decimated by eastern BH players then to add to that the work that wild, parm and beaker r2 ect done on the west of ram.

it was not an easy fight for BH our front with RAM was so much more active than phx had at the time. dont get me wrong the decide guys worked exceptionally hard but 95% of all work is an insane calculation even by your standards.

best you revise your figures in future before posting :lol:

Wich acc did you play in that war???

DECIDE was fighting against together with few of BH it was all ...

WHen we have planed To go against RAM, BH promised full asist in this war and all we got from BH was 1st wave of nukes against RAM and 300 DV ... after that BH cryed about our weak players and did not do anything then slacking. I repeat a few of them were fighting together with us ... we worked hard against RAM, Nikalm, Kojeko, Noobaxes, Wc, but the REST of BH were slacking arround as they always do ... Probably they thought they could WIn the war with sending 100 mini nukes per day )))))):icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

WHen we have planed To go against RAM, BH promised full asist in this war and all we got from BH was 1st wave of nukes against RAM and 300 DV ... after that BH cryed about our weak players and did not do anything then slacking. I repeat a few of them were fighting together with us ... we worked hard against RAM, Nikalm, Kojeko, Noobaxes, Wc, but the REST of BH were slacking arround as they always do ... Probably they thought they could WIn the war with sending 100 mini nukes per day )))))):icon_biggrin:

You have to remember that DECIDE had only RAM in front off them and no other choice than fight or die.
BH had Legion to eat so like 5-10 of the east players where bussy nuking, farming, nobling 12.000 towns or so.
Loen frontline mean like 1/3 or 1/4 of BH border and players from the west where mainly taking care of that or not making anything.

So how many BH you expected adding the natural sitting ducks and inactives to take part of the war in an active agresive way at same level as you?

see the names in dominance of the east side?
how many can u count?
[spoil]
P1Xov.png
[/spoil]
i say its like 22
from wich some where inactives, no users, some fighting Legion in the north-east corner so the big decent accounts left where like 10 to do something on RAM side.

When BH started to fight RAM was arround 40-50 accounts?
if u cut center/center-west with Loen border and blocked by Phoenx like rand and mule juice where....

you end up with 20 names from the center-east/east side.
If 5 where handling Legion to clean up north side...
You are left with 10 names and 5 inactives or so....
Exactly what stats show

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80608

Guys forget about it ChamichA knows nothing about it at all, but the we are lucky he's such a good liar otherwise we would only have seen blank posts from him..

DeletedUser79042

Guys forget about it ChamichA knows nothing about it at all, but the we are lucky he's such a good liar otherwise we would only have seen blank posts from him..

I think Schiet is so active at the pnp as he -for the first time ever in this game- is being attacked. Tell, you the truth hotseat, you got me all bored with this "lie", "cheat" bs accussations you keep talking about and I decided to blast you away along with some others. So...

BRACE! :axemen:

DeletedUser80608

It might be boring, but thats whats going on in this world..

I will try my best not to dissapoint you in game
:axemen:

DeletedUser

Cham I think you need to rethink what you just posted. You know very well that at the time BH entered the war the South Central Hounds had the biggest front with ram. The Eastern Hounds were busy with a small ram front but also legion in NE area of the world.

You may not remember but I do when I took over as leader of South Central we had nukes/fakes/mini ops running 24/7 and that is the way it was PERIOD.

If you wish to recall was it not I who would contact you with the orders of the day. Was it not you who also said to me that you wanted to follow our nukes in. Was in not I who quit contacting you because your participation in our ops was non existent???

So do not come here on PnP claiming one thing when you clearly know and I will remind you of the way it was.

As for your list of players who you seem to remember were involved in the war, let me fill you in on my list that I have kept. This is the list of players that I know as FACT were running my ops as I sent them out.........

Wildcats...bigbrt....bibhu2....r2d2....Mcmellow(at times)...Niklam...Kojeko...Alpha base...canine...Cheesy Name...Krivolapov....myia... parmenion....peter the llionheart....RenegadeRecon....rogue42...S.Sgt.cat...Fatmir99...MuleJuice...cece(at times)

So you see the team that was assembled and one that I spoke to everyday. Not just as a group but even on individual basis. Snce you were not inside BH, I will cut you some slack for not knowing.

So you and paj can spin your little stories about how great a couple players were but in reality the team was big at that point and fully engaged in the orders that I planned and sent out.