What tribes will be the first to noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser5723
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5723

What tribes do you all think will be the first to have 1- 5 players with over 1 village ?

Just curious to know what everyone thinks , esp because of the speculation abut the top tribes

DeletedUser

PH and RG is good picks definetly yes. But if cheerios stays in BDAS, and is a competent player, I suspect BDAS will get the first nobled village.

DeletedUser

Well that depends. It is usually a bad idea to noble anyone under 2000 points. So many of the good tribes might just farm and build up their armies and village before actually building nobles. My guess the first tribe to get nobles would be HOT or one of the high top 20 tribes looking for quick points.

thewaytoplay

Ill str8 tech to noble and get it out at lowest imaginable heights

DeletedUser

Ill str8 tech to noble and get it out at lowest imaginable heights

Why thats pointless. The best village you could probably noble is a 1500. Remember you need the army to back you up and the best way to pump out a good army is with a level 15-20 barracks. That goes for your stable as well. Its better to wait build up your village a bit more and wait for your nieghbors do what you want to do. That way when you attack them you will easily over power them and when you get the village you have another noble ready to do you bidding.

DeletedUser

BDAS do look like they could be the first to get some decent nobling in.

I'm thinking BDAS will wind up with a lot of high point members, and a lot of average point members.

PH, -DI- and RW will come out with a very high average point score with the majority of the members being around the same point level (high) from my view of things.

Personally I'm not overly sure how HOT will develop and expand though.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking BDAS will wind up with a lot of high point members, and a lot of average point members.

PH, -DI- and RW will come out with a very high average point score with the majority of the members being around the same point level (high) from my view of things.

Like i always say only time will tell.ok maybe this is the first time im saying it.hehe.

DeletedUser

BDAS is keeping up with average points compared to PH and RG. Especially considering that they have almost double the members... =/

DeletedUser

BDAS is keeping up with average points compared to PH and RG. Especially considering that they have almost double the members... =/

Note that we haven't started nobling yet. I'm trying to predict what I feel could be a future of those tribes - not what's happening currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.