What tribes will be the first to noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser5723
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

supericeman

I guarantee BDAS wont last, especially in a war.That tribe is a points tribe. use my link to see there position. they have no cluster what so ever.

BDAS position

DeletedUser8472

ouch

I'm sorry Superriceman but it is quite the opposite in fact the more spread out a tribe is the better it is. Ideally you want a tribe where the closest two members are at least 50 hours scout distance apart.

I really need a sarcasm control...

supericeman

how do you cover each other when you have multiple attacks on you? if 3 neighbors want to eliminate a threat, and your closest member is 50 hours out with scouts, how will you survive?

DeletedUser

how do you cover each other when you have multiple attacks on you? if 3 neighbors want to eliminate a threat, and your closest member is 50 hours out with scouts, how will you survive?

:lol: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8472

ok

superriceman I have to congratulate you on your ability to understand sarcasm. In fact It must have been extra hard since I wrote
I really need a sarcasm control...

supericeman

I dont expect you to have a problem, your neighbors are probably all your farms lol

DeletedUser8472

Not quite

What farm my neighbors are you insane!! Think how cruel it would be running down innocent villagers just for a few bits of iron!

DeletedUser8472

Oh

I dont expect you to have a problem, your neighbors are probably all your farms lol

Oh the humanity laughing at the thought of the misfortune of the poor villagers being slaughtered just for some timber clay and iron. Superriceman you're evil

DeletedUser

I guarantee BDAS wont last, especially in a war.That tribe is a points tribe. use my link to see there position. they have no cluster what so ever.

BDAS position

Ice, do you mind telling me what I'm/we're suppose to be looking for? It is my understanding from the D.A. (ran by ender_wiggin) that players are better off spread out (like BDAS), rather than clustered together. Is this not correct? Or do you prefer to have a lot of tribes mates close to yourself? To me it looks like BDAS knows what it is some-what doing.

Deleted User - 3135

lol KingValkyrik you seem to like BDAS a lot :icon_razz:

and it doesnt matter hwos pread out you are as its up to the players to conquer, and then you can have personal allies aswell

DeletedUser

Ice, do you mind telling me what I'm/we're suppose to be looking for? It is my understanding from the D.A. (ran by ender_wiggin) that players are better off spread out (like BDAS), rather than clustered together. Is this not correct? Or do you prefer to have a lot of tribes mates close to yourself? To me it looks like BDAS knows what it is some-what doing.

he has a point though: bdas, DI, PH, RG, CHE!!!... all spread out... and this are obviously big noob tribes

DeletedUser

lol KingValkyrik you seem to like BDAS a lot :icon_razz:

and it doesnt matter hwos pread out you are as its up to the players to conquer, and then you can have personal allies aswell

It's not that I like them, it's that he's trying to deny the fact that spread out core tribes are best. I figured someone with 500k would know by now that continent tribes are worthless.

Edit: Basicly, my tribe is a spread out core tribe as well, so when he says that BDAS won't last it's like saying my tribe won't last.

DeletedUser

he has a point though: bdas, DI, PH, RG, CHE!!!... all spread out... and this are obviously big noob tribes

yes..of course...every single one of those listed tribes are noob tribes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8472

Hmmm

I think the ... and the other ... as well as the":icon_rolleyes: " were supposed to be indications of sarcasm, or am i wrong?

DeletedUser

I think the ... and the other ... as well as the":icon_rolleyes: " were supposed to be indications of sarcasm, or am i wrong?

If you notice, you'll see that our conversation dates back to what Illyria (sorry if thats not right), and myself saying I was hoping SHE was sarcastic.

DeletedUser8472

yeah

I had read those posts I incorrectly deduced you were moving on to hibby989. Better find Holmes to remake my powers of deductions... Anyway, I think it is still too early to tell which tribe will noble first.

Status
Not open for further replies.