thewaytoplay

bdas has people ranked 1 2 and 40
there is a big gap between cheerios and everybody else
note: positiion of cheerios and exoh is close

DeletedUser8472

Ok

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware a drop of 38 in the ranks was huge

Deleted User - 3135

but the point gap is even larger is it not?
If i was told that neither of these two were going to noble first, i wouldnt say BDAS, but otherwise i would say BDAS ;)

DeletedUser

Ya be quiet right now there are hundreds of people with the same amount of points but different ranks.

DeletedUser8194

I guarantee BDAS wont last, especially in a war.That tribe is a points tribe. use my link to see there position. they have no cluster what so ever.

BDAS position

I am sorry ice man, but what is wrong with our positioning? It is my understanding (from my fellow dukes, and the forums) that tribes spread out such as we are, are better off in the long run. Please correct me if I am wrong here, as this is my first world, and you have obviously been playing longer then myself.

What is wrong with point gaps? Are we suppose to only recruit people with the same average points? FYI, we didn't invite cheerios, exoh or aleksandr1. They came to us first.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5723

yeah , being in D.A vs Being in a number 1 k tribe in world 4

I can say that i think that your just as safe being away from tribe members as you can have P.A's .
Now being in a tribe however you are all close together you can receive support quick but then your crowded in with a whole bunch of players lowering your chances to grow

Example : I was in Teams surrounded by Team Mates being world 4 my first i was learning but after i learned dhow to play everyone had already enabled all the good villages and i was left with few targets and i grew very slow.

How ever being in elei grew at a much faster rate although not as fast as I'd like but still considerably faster than before. simply because we were spread out and that's not bad because if your at all good you should be able to defend from attackers cuz getting attacked it part of the game.

Of course i could be way wrong

DeletedUser

i played connect the dots with your tribes positioning..you make a sickly whale with a growth on it's tail...no offence

DeletedUser

no with bdas on the tribe positioning chart that was posted here. im sure it's changed by now tho.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

how do you cover each other when you have multiple attacks on you? if 3 neighbors want to eliminate a threat, and your closest member is 50 hours out with scouts, how will you survive?

Simple. You eliminate the three that want to eliminate you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8194

Last edited:

thewaytoplay

ok bdas has rank 1 2 3
I wanna join bdas please send me invite. I had asked your recruitor.

This serious post.

DeletedUser

I can't tell if that is sarcasm or not... Seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon to join BDAS... Grrrrr.... I'm starting to dis-like this tribe alot.:icon_evil: :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

ok bdas has rank 1 2 3
I wanna join bdas please send me invite. I had asked your recruitor.

This serious post.

I have finally replied. I have been getting a new message every time I refresh for a day now. It's hard to keep up.

DeletedUser

Would you mind saving it in paint, and then giving it to me? I would like to see your art work.

there you go, complete with caption =P

EDIT: i can't get it to work =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.