Wheggs vs T.E.C

DeletedUser91764

Any more stats? that first set looked like it wasn't going to be very one sided ^^

DeletedUser

I dont consider this a war.. i did until i checked out the latest weeks stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: wheggs
Side 2:
Tribes: T.E.C

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 162
Difference: 89

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 403,407
Side 2: 1,239,742
Difference: 836,335

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,278
Side 2: 28,047
Difference: 13,231

chart

DeletedUser

haha yeah. thats about the average weekly stats unfortunately.

While not many villages have been nobled there is still a fair amount of attacking going on from each side. The frontier of the battles holds 3 out of the top 10 ODD gainers in the world. Kudo's to mostlyevil to be the only one of those players still existing and playing on very well. I think mostlyevil's ability to defend his villages is another reason (probably the main one) that we are not seeing as many conquers as some would hope lol.

ODD
Rank Name Defeated
1 Djarra 9,57 Mio.
2 mostlyevil 7,93 Mio.
3 To the knees 7,43 Mio.
4 .Snivl da dizl 6,82 Mio.-NB: this player is no longer in T.E.C
5 Grundell son of Durin 6,05 Mio.
6 olkainry38 4,97 Mio.
7 sandi1959 4,91 Mio.
8 metaller 4,81 Mio.
9 Greg102391 4,56 Mio.-NB: this player is no longer in wheggs
10 saldajeno86 4,38 Mio.

DeletedUser

Trench war.The only thing you can do now is mass nuke/hit backlines or get others to hit their back lines :)?
here comes another RAW vs DN which was supposed to be fun..

*Raw/DN - W9 tribes

DeletedUser

haha yeah. thats about the average weekly stats unfortunately.

While not many villages have been nobled there is still a fair amount of attacking going on from each side. The frontier of the battles holds 3 out of the top 10 ODD gainers in the world. Kudo's to mostlyevil to be the only one of those players still existing and playing on very well. I think mostlyevil's ability to defend his villages is another reason (probably the main one) that we are not seeing as many conquers as some would hope lol.

ODD
Rank Name Defeated
1 Djarra 9,57 Mio.
2 mostlyevil 7,93 Mio.
3 To the knees 7,43 Mio.
4 .Snivl da dizl 6,82 Mio.-NB: this player is no longer in T.E.C
5 Grundell son of Durin 6,05 Mio.
6 olkainry38 4,97 Mio.
7 sandi1959 4,91 Mio.
8 metaller 4,81 Mio.
9 Greg102391 4,56 Mio.-NB: this player is no longer in wheggs
10 saldajeno86 4,38 Mio.

When I should continue playing on my own account this would cost T.E.C. to much defense. I was totaly surrounded, and I think I did quite well surviving these attacks.

Anyway, snivl is still there.. Somewhere.. :)

Deleted User - 3135

When I should continue playing on my own account this would cost T.E.C. to much defense. I was totaly surrounded, and I think I did quite well surviving these attacks.

Anyway, snivl is still there.. Somewhere.. :)

Didn't you take about 50 FEAR sitting accounts sending support here there and everywhere? Slight exaggeration :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Didn't you take about 50 FEAR sitting accounts sending support here there and everywhere? Slight exaggeration :icon_wink:

Lol, 50 fear accounts? Actualy I only had one, that was Dynamite Monkey, he was being nobled at that time..

It does still hurt you guys that I did play by the rules with that account, it was damm hard to took the villages. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It hurts us soooo bad :p

It's a bit surprising that T.E.C decided to ditch the .snivl account because it was too expensive for the tribe. The amount of D you actually received from your tribemates will be unknown to us but considering you were completely surrounded you didn't do too bad. It must have been a fair amount of D though for the former No.1 tribe to decided to have to abandon it.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: .Snivl da dizl

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 12
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 239,703
Side 2: 92,575
Difference: 147,128

chart

So what name are you roaming the world in now?

Social Disorder

It hurts us soooo bad :p

It's a bit surprising that T.E.C decided to ditch the .snivl account because it was too expensive for the tribe. The amount of D you actually received from your tribemates will be unknown to us but considering you were completely surrounded you didn't do too bad. It must have been a fair amount of D though for the former No.1 tribe to decided to have to abandon it.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: .Snivl da dizl

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 12
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 239,703
Side 2: 92,575
Difference: 147,128

chart

So what name are you roaming the world in now?

A name that can still fight wheggs;)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3135

Lol, 50 fear accounts? Actualy I only had one, that was Dynamite Monkey, he was being nobled at that time..

It does still hurt you guys that I did play by the rules with that account, it was damm hard to took the villages. :icon_wink:

I wasn't really around, so not sure who your talking about :icon_wink: Whilst I will not trust your word on how many accounts you did or didn't have. Your word is meaningless.

DeletedUser

Thanks for getting me another ODD milestone wheggs. You even managed to get a wall down to level 14 this time.

DeletedUser92641

F4T4L is back in Wheggs and is ready to help!

I wish I was on a frontline... I got some offensive troops that are just gathering dust...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T.E.C
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 128,073
Side 2: 0
Difference: 128,073

chart

Interesting week in this semi-conflict. Both sides are running ops, but the results are very much one sided. T.E.C is up 14 while killing twice as many enemy nukes.

Wheggs ODD 8/30/10 18,142,830 Today 19,358,932
mostlyevil ODD 8/30/10 8,072,512 Today 10,656,668 (with another 600K yet to show up on twstats)

DeletedUser

Looks like TEC may finally be beginning to wear Wheggs out :)

DeletedUser92671

i wouldnt say that,
we only have one 48 hour run of a one sided stat.
and its only 14 villages,

war can still go either way, so i wouldnt like to draw conclusions yet.

DeletedUser

Agreed with beOwned. You can't really say a tribe is being worn out over a period of 48 hours. If they can keep that rate up for a few weeks then I'd definitely be worried.

but kudo's to T.E.C for the most successful 48 hours since skirmishing began.... around 50 days ago haha.