Wheggs vs T.E.C

DeletedUser

Fork, ya' still playing as mostlyevil?

Love you buddy! Wish I could have stayed in this world and 24. Good luck to you and the rest of T.E.C who were from 4play or whatever tribe we were called back when the world opened heehee.

DeletedUser

Since the opening of this thread on the 24th of august
Side 1:
Tribes: wheggs
Side 2:
Tribes: T.E.C

Timeframe: 24/08/2010 00:00:00 to 07/09/2010 00:15:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 31
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,361
Side 2: 282,033
Difference: 253,672

chart

T.E.C have made some big gains on the K25 front in the last 3 days and are doing seemingly well.

And to the last person who posted yes I believe forkul is playing the mostlyevil account

DeletedUser

Map of conquers for the past week
Continents 25 and 26
Red: T.E.C gains
Blue: Wheggs gains
[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85953

poor Wheggs ):

I would not say poor wheggs.

They are doing well. Don't take anything away from them.
They have done some nice OP's in the past and seem to stick to there guns.

There are some good players in wheggs. Hopefully When things settle down they will still be around. No point in ruining someones game that really wants to be here.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It's a pitty stats don't show army camps destroyed. I think GoM took out 3 with only 50 HC?

DeletedUser

It's a pitty stats don't show army camps destroyed. I think GoM took out 3 with only 50 HC?

once a camp has been used for attacks and no more incoming nukes or trains on tht one for attacks i dont think there is any reason to defend them. in fact the def is used to support the newly taken villages. so u cud have destoryed the camps even with 20 axes

DeletedUser

oh yeh lol, that thought flew right by me, how embarrassing. but I'd still like to have them gone than have them lying around until the expiry in case more troops do get sent.

DeletedUser

Those camps were active and empty for almost two days before getting destroyed :p There were no troops on the way to them since all three were less than an hour away from GoM by axe.

DeletedUser75518

Who do you play as Hiphopapotamus? are you another wedge if so are you one of their soft outer shell of fodder or will we be seeing you in the inner more rotten core of the tribe?.

DeletedUser

Yes I am of the potato wedge variety, if you want to find me you can look me up for yourself.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 75,066
Side 2: 0
Difference: 75,066

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 1
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 349,047
Side 2: 9,047
Difference: 340,000

chart

Slight slowdown from T.E.C for the last 48 hours. Still taking villages at a decent pace considering the number of players involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudegar

wat is going on up there..... i thought tec sucked (forkrul excepted of course)

DeletedUser

Dunno, seems that wheggs are a bunch of chicken eggs and cant properly fight back?

Deleted User - 3135

Dunno, seems that wheggs are a bunch of chicken eggs and cant properly fight back?

If we were a bunch of chicken eggs, surely we would run? I think our high OD scores, show that we are no stranger to fighting. Obviously our lower conquer scores show our lesser experience in the face of a more prepared enemy. Our losses could be said to be testament to the same factor, added to the size pressure.

You are clueless and rude.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,821
Side 2: 3,455
Difference: 1,634

chart

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 128
Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,666,880
Side 2: 21,469,605
Difference: 10,802,725

chart

Side 1: 530,016
Side 2: 1,122,355
Difference: 592,339

chart

Just thought id post the overall stats.. TEC are ahead, but Wheggs have been nobling.

DeletedUser

If we were a bunch of chicken eggs, surely we would run? I think our high OD scores, show that we are no stranger to fighting. Obviously our lower conquer scores show our lesser experience in the face of a more prepared enemy. Our losses could be said to be testament to the same factor, added to the size pressure.

You are clueless and rude.

just curious, why is it that T.E.C. is more prepared than you guys? I'm pretty sure we've all known how long this has been going on... As far as size, you're dealing with the north/northwestern parts of T.E.C. for the most part would be my guess and by no means all of T.E.C. More or less it's our front versus your front (offensively, i dunno how you're doing defensively).

SBS.

DeletedUser

Just curious as to why Purpose of Life lost 1/2 their villages?